Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Secret Service

Back to Guilds

Our agents are leaders, commanders and Soldiers. for people who are Intelligent, social, orators, commanding, brave, and leaders. 

Tags: Armed Forces, CIA, FBI, Command, Government, Leaders 

Reply Gaian Secret Service
Weave Your Tale Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoodByeMe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Hi I am Cyanin (Brandi). I am 20. A college student. I love many things: cooking, reading, audio books, swimming, running, and so much more. Big manga and anime fan. Only been into for a couple of years but you will be surprised on how much I have read and watch.

My birthday is proudly February 4th.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 am
hello agents
glad to be onboard
im joan
my bd is nov. 29
i would like to go on a mission as soon as my training is over
im a gymnast im 6th of my class
i work hard everyday
i eat right to maintain my body muscle
o well i dont think u care about that
i love the guild and wat it will be
if u want to be a friend i will be happy to put u on the list
i love to zomg i love saving gaia one monster at a time
hey get the animated b 4 it gets u
well i guess i said it all
enjoy ninja  

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Senator Sol
Captain

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am
Hi i'm Drew. I'm 13 (and yea yea go like :O or XD all you want but i'm a straight A+ student already studying high school Sophomore curriculum!)
I was born March 14th (The same day as Einstein's Birthday and Pi/3.14 etc. day and national potato chip day.) I recruited almost all of you by my self so i have some salesman skills. I want to be an architect and my work on Google SketchUp got me an interview with my town's school superintendent and City council architect when i was in 5th grade. I am a fan of agencies and CIA and stuff as you can see. I am friendly and nice but i have ADHD so don't piss me off or you'll suffer consequences by which the likes of you can't even imagine! I am not a perv, or freak, or hacker, or stalker, or annoying cynical As*F*ck like the other 90% of the people on this game. But i am a complete gamer. on computer and Xbox and those things.
Well Thats about it so i guess all there is to say now is:
STOP READING THIS AND GET BACK TO WORK YOU ****** *** *** **** **** OR I'LL BLOW YOUR MOTHER ****** HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
', smile JK. XD XD XD. BUT SERIOUSLY GET BACK TO WORK!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:11 pm
Name's Ahdeshi, also known as Todd. What ever works for you, i'll exept. For all intents and purposes, let say my birthdays June 25 cause i hate my actual birthday, so yea! Deal with it lol.

Vice captain or not, i won't be the guy to tell you what to do, im laid back, and almost lazy. Age, well lets just say im in high school; you want to kno specifics, find me then we'll talk haha.

Info on me: LOVE to just chill n talk without too many people around, but i dont mind a blazin party at all! love music n stuff, and a bunch of other things to... --but im too lazy to type, so remeber, if you wanna kno more, come talk to me and find out whatever you wanna kno.

P.S. Cheers to the starting a a great Guild DrewIII, Glad you found me, you won't regret seein my name in the crowed. I'm honored. Thanks cheese_whine  

Ahdeshi
Vice Captain

iNoshira
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Hey, I'm Noshira, but you can call me Nick.
I love profiling people in rps, and in real-life. I'm fascinated with murders, and crimes, so I guess this is the place for me. I also like reading, playing video games, doodling, and all that whatnot. I'm young, but bright, and I don't like messing around if we're talking about murders, even if pretend. I don't know about you all, but but that's just me.

My birthday is August 7th, and this one's gonna be a hot one!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am
Greetings. I am Xaikari Xintei, but people call me Xai. I am 14 years old, sometimes mistaken to be a boy (only on here i don't look like a boy in real life, haha.) but i am female. I am going to be a freshman in highschool this year, my birthday is August 30th. Location? Unknown, i simply won't tell you unless i trust you enough. I am the leader of a band of reapers, the nickname of my group is "DM." I love to roleplay, i especially love to fight though i am still a student in training.
I love watching anime, playing video games, (on xbox, please criticize me), writing, singing and playing instruments, and drawing. My favorite colour is purple but i also like black and white. I am somewhat of a dark person, i like dark and scary things, like...killing people slowly...or...eating young children... HahAhaHA... But i don't that to people i like. :] I also have a relatively lighter side to me. I can be a spaz, but for the most part i try to keep my composure.

Ahem...

I don't know how long i will be staying, i am actually looking into being in this guild...seeing as i am already involved with several societies and groups.

Is that enough information? If you would like to know more about me just ask, it might be hard to retrieve the answer however depending on the question.

-Xai  

Xaikari Xintei

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukki-Sempai
Crew

Interesting Friend

6,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 am
Yo! Yukki here, I'm 15, my home is Tokyo, Japan the mother load of video games >.< I'm a stand-up comedian to my friends but to my enemies is the most mysterious freak you'll ever meet. Anyways, my brother calls me a bum cuz the one and only thing i love to do the most is play MMORPGs (Perfectworld), RPGs (GaiaOnline), etc. I'm the type of girl the doesn't care to get her hands dirty, i play softball, boxing, wrestling, tennis, soccer, snowboarding and my favorite; Judo! twisted so no one messes with me. In school I'm a straight B- student, and I'm not expecting to get a grade better than that. stare . I speak better English than Japanese. I can draw Anime, but my talent is still processing, i luv to read Manga, and I'm working on creating a Manga book, it will hopefully be processed by 2012, and I'm definitely not afraid of a challenge. Win or lose i always have faith. My b-day is Dec. 21 HELL YEA!! xd lolz well that's all, Sayonara~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm
Hello, my real name is Tanner and I am 16 years old. My birthday is on April 2nd and I have often been described as devilishly handsome, awesome, and down right amazing. Since joining the Secret Service, I have proceded in providing Intel. on the enemy by selling my body. Many of the female officers are very loose with their words when a physicaly attractive man is asking the questions. It would mean a great deal if you would PM me about what you are doing to benifit the service.

-Tanner  

ItzLust--

Vexatious Shade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:08 pm
Bwahahah. I almost forgot about this guild.  
Gaian Secret Service

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff