Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Why do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
Vanilla, you may think me a loon, I warn. if you still want to know, ask me again in a PM and I'll tell you the story. but I won't divulge those details publically. I a selective with my audience.

@ Strangeness: I would venture to argue that you cannot assume anything exists. but then, I'm a very strange fellow myself. everything is a matter of belief, because... well, I suppose there is no real way to word it, and cause is just as much lie as anything else.

reality is a lie, and illusion. I'm schitzophrenic, and I have come to acknowledge that I cannot be certain a any given time that anything I experience is real. and then I realized, how can anyone else?

realy though, there is no point in worrying about all that, because as we experience so must we accept and believe that existence is as we perceive. no practical good can come of contemplating the unfathomable.

I just mean to remind you that "belief" is all there realy is, if even that can be said to be.

I disagree. I theorize that I can safely say that anything exists. Tangible or not, "real" or not. Say that the world is a dream. Well... just because it's a dream, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because something isn't tangible on one level doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you say otherwise then you threaten to unravel the meaning of the term existence.

If none of that made sense, I'm sorry. I need sleep. It makes perfect sense in my head though.

I suppose that might as well be true. and in any case, my eternal acceptance of the possibility of mass insanity is pointless to speculate at length.

still, though, I feel that I can never be safe to assume anything.

one thing I have to say though, is that (after 2 years of knowing her) I've finally accepted that it is impossible for me to have halluscinated my Beloved and all my experience of her. she is unfathomable in the complete.

Mass insanity is a perfectly acceptable theory. I completely agree with it and I do believe that all humans are nuts. And it's perfectly likely that we aren't what we think we are. But existing is not to be questioned. If we are crazy.... well we have to exist to be anything at all. Crazy or no.

You do sound utterly smitten with this female. I do hope she deserves such lavish attentions. Having been recently heartbroken I find it hard to believe that such perfect love exists, but I'm a biased melancholy crone.

HAH! xd our love is FAR from perfect! it's TRAGIC! since I've met this Woman I've been to hell ad back half a dozen times! lost my children, been shot in the hip, enslaved, heartbroken, arrested, nearly sent to the loony bin, had my heart veritably ripped out and squashed so many times I've lost count!

but it's definitely solidified my belief that the stte of being in Love is a mental disorder. >.> because I STILL havn't given up on her. therefore, I MUST be insane!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:24 pm
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
Vanilla, you may think me a loon, I warn. if you still want to know, ask me again in a PM and I'll tell you the story. but I won't divulge those details publically. I a selective with my audience.

@ Strangeness: I would venture to argue that you cannot assume anything exists. but then, I'm a very strange fellow myself. everything is a matter of belief, because... well, I suppose there is no real way to word it, and cause is just as much lie as anything else.

reality is a lie, and illusion. I'm schitzophrenic, and I have come to acknowledge that I cannot be certain a any given time that anything I experience is real. and then I realized, how can anyone else?

realy though, there is no point in worrying about all that, because as we experience so must we accept and believe that existence is as we perceive. no practical good can come of contemplating the unfathomable.

I just mean to remind you that "belief" is all there realy is, if even that can be said to be.

I disagree. I theorize that I can safely say that anything exists. Tangible or not, "real" or not. Say that the world is a dream. Well... just because it's a dream, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because something isn't tangible on one level doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you say otherwise then you threaten to unravel the meaning of the term existence.

If none of that made sense, I'm sorry. I need sleep. It makes perfect sense in my head though.

I suppose that might as well be true. and in any case, my eternal acceptance of the possibility of mass insanity is pointless to speculate at length.

one thing I have to say though, is that (after 2 years of knowing her) I've finally accepted that it is impossible for me to have halluscinated my Beloved and all my experience of her. she is unfathomable in the complete.

Mass insanity is a perfectly acceptable theory. I completely agree with it and I do believe that all humans are nuts. And it's perfectly likely that we aren't what we think we are. But existing is not to be questioned. If we are crazy.... well we have to exist to be anything at all. Crazy or no.

You do sound utterly smitten with this female. I do hope she deserves such lavish attentions. Having been recently heartbroken I find it hard to believe that such perfect love exists, but I'm a biased melancholy crone.

Perfect love only exists when it's one sided. Real love is always a work in progress. Sorry for your loss though =(

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Leeches in my peaches

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm
Chieftain Twilight

HAH! xd our love is FAR from perfect! it's TRAGIC! since I've met this Woman I've been to hell ad back half a dozen times! lost my children, been shot in the hip, enslaved, heartbroken, arrested, nearly sent to the loony bin, had my heart veritably ripped out and squashed so many times I've lost count!

but it's definitely solidified my belief that the stte of being in Love is a mental disorder. >.> because I STILL havn't given up on her. therefore, I MUST be insane!

Perfect love is biased. Being able to push on even with stuff like this happening. Sounds a lot like me and my best friend. The best you can do is keep hoping that you're doing what's best for them. That's what love is... pushing forward and not giving up on them, even when everyone else says "what are you doing? They're ruining your life."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm
Leeches in my peaches
Chieftain Twilight

Perfect love is biased. Being able to push on even with stuff like this happening. Sounds a lot like me and my best friend. The best you can do is keep hoping that you're doing what's best for them. That's what love is... pushing forward and not giving up on them, even when everyone else says "what are you doing? They're ruining your life."

don't get the wrong impression, please. I know it's realy my fault for being unable to explain.

but she's truely a wonderful Woman. a Miracle in every way. it is just that... as hectic and crazy as my life's been even before her coming into it... we have brought with eachother quite the tumtuous conditions and situations. we're honestly simply a romantic tragedy, the two of us. all there is to it.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Leeches in my peaches

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches
Chieftain Twilight

don't get the wrong impression, please. I know it's realy my fault for being unable to explain.

but she's truely a wonderful Woman. a Miracle in every way. it is just that... as hectic and crazy as my life's been even before her coming into it... we have brought with eachother quite the tumtuous conditions and situations. we're honestly simply a romantic tragedy, the two of us. all there is to it.

I think I may have just reflected myself onto you by mistake. Sorry about that.

But I do understand that life happens, more or less... Life= Problems are bound to appear eventually.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Leeches in my peaches

I'm afraid I don't understand?  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Leeches in my peaches

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches

I may have assumed you went through half of the same things I did from how much devotion me and my best friend have for each other. We both have done some things to each other that weren't the greatest  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm
Leeches in my peaches
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches

I may have assumed you went through half of the same things I did from how much devotion me and my best friend have for each other. We both have done some things to each other that weren't the greatest

heh. I've lied to Shan, telling her that I killed a helpless girl in the throes of passion with her, for no other reason than "that it was easy".

why did I make such a lie? mostly because I am compulsed to lie. I have a quota to feel every day. also, partly because I want to have the image of someone frightening and beastial to behold. someone to fear, to take seriously. it backfired. miserably.

our relationship is still in recovery.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 am
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight

Well I must say that your relationship sounds a lot like the one I just got out of. Minus the whole recent ending part. D:

The first and only guy I've ever actually fallen for and our relationship made my life hell. Directly or indirectly my time with him irreversibly ******** me over. Lost many close friends, including my two best chick friends that I considered to be like sisters. My relationship with my parents is starting to heal slowly.
My car got stolen, I was homeless for a while... s**t gets ******** with him was better than not fighting with anyone else. If that makes sense. I loved him.

Then I find out that he cheated on me with a 15 year old.

Yeah... he's so dumped.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:32 am
Vanilla eXee
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight

Perfect love only exists when it's one sided. Real love is always a work in progress. Sorry for your loss though =(

Very true. Although I never thought of my relationship with my ex as being perfect, I'm not that retarded. Thanks for your condolences lol.

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 am
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches

heh. I've lied to Shan, telling her that I killed a helpless girl in the throes of passion with her, for no other reason than "that it was easy".

why did I make such a lie? mostly because I am compulsed to lie. I have a quota to feel every day. also, partly because I want to have the image of someone frightening and beastial to behold. someone to fear, to take seriously. it backfired. miserably.

our relationship is still in recovery.

Wait a minute.... let me get this straight. You decided to tell your girl that you killed some random b***h while you were ******** her just cause you could?
And you told her this because.... of jumbled unclear reasons.

What I get out of that is that you're a dominant kink (still in the flogging closet), and you spooked your girl cause you didn't warn her that you're into that s**t.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm
the strangeness

Wait a minute.... let me get this straight. You decided to tell your girl that you killed some random b***h while you were ******** her just cause you could?

What I get out of that is that you're a dominant kink (still in the flogging closet), and you spooked your girl cause you didn't warn her that you're into that s**t.

lol kinda my reaction xd and its been ages since i've heard anyone say flogging eek  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm
BSPBleach
the strangeness

lol kinda my reaction xd and its been ages since i've heard anyone say flogging eek

Lol, it's been too long for me as well. I moved back in with my parents and things have been ever so dull since.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm
the strangeness
BSPBleach
the strangeness

Lol, it's been too long for me as well. I moved back in with my parents and things have been ever so dull since.

boooo dulll > surprised  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:28 am
BSPBleach
the strangeness
BSPBleach
the strangeness

boooo dulll > surprised

It's ok though. This past year was horrible enough to make me glad of a little dullness. =]

The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff