Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Classes
Gym Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 pm
Fenix felt himself bristle. Closing his eyes, he tried to resist saying anything. But who was this guy, coming into a gym and acting like he owned the place? Turning around, Fenix hung his towel on the arm of the treadmill.
"Yea, well try training your spirit near a waterfall, or better yet on the edge of a cliff," He said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You know, where there aren't a bunch of people getting a workout done." He gazed coldly at the guy, shaking his head. "Don't come in here trying to pick a fight."
He smirked, feeling the powers of this guy wanting to break loose and put him through the wall. Fenix was no master of controlling himself and his powers, but he sure as hell didn't walk around this campus like he was the king. He was actually tempted to push this guy over the brink and attack him. ' It sure would make me a lot less bored...' Fenix thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 pm
Alcolyte wandered into the Gym, in his normal street attire like he had when he first entered the school not a few hours before hand. Wandering to a secluded corner and examining the workout equipment, giving an occasional quick glance around the room to take in his surroundings and find a possible way out if the situation so called for. Now gazing over what seemed to be a easy, medium and hard pull-up practice bar set.  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm
Jeice appeared behind Fenix without anyone ever noticing him move.
"I don't think i like your tone mate." he said leaning so his eye was level with Fenix's.
"If I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to goad me into a fight, but that would be stupid wouldn't it?You don't seem like a stupid person though, so its beyond me as to why you would start a fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 pm
Fenix heard him before he saw him move, which struck him as odd. As the guy on the mat disappeared, Fenix realized he was behind him. Turning, Fenix smiled cooly, even laughing as the guy made his threat.
"Here you are again," He said, wiping a tear from his eye as he slowly stopped laughing. "Getting in my face and acting like the big guy." Fenix stared him in the eye, his happy demeanor dissipating. His voice took on an edge as dark and twice as sharp as obsidian. "I'm not picking a fight here, but if you want one, you'll get one. I was just helping this girl out," He said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder at the blue-haired girl. "When you started mouthing off and telling us to shut up. So, if you'd kindly, get out of my face, go do your meditation crap, and quit trying to prove something that doesn't need proving."
Fenix turned his back on the student, for the third time now, and paused. "If I have to turn around again," He said slowly. "I'll show you why I have nothing to prove to you."

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 pm
Alcolyte glanced at the commotion. Once again it was some sort of pissing contest between two guys that never usually ended well. Alcolyte finally acknowledged their existence for longer then a few seconds, knowing full well that if they were to fight, his escape route would be blocked, but not only for him, but for many other students as well. Alcolyte grumbled silently to himself and headed for the door, attempting to escape before fighting ensued and he ended up getting thrown into the fray. "Lesser Demons..." He thought to himself as he kept his eyes on the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm
Jeice's eyes narrowed. The kid reacted like he normally would which struck him as odd and annoyed him even more fore some reason.Jeices eyes took on the color of freshly spilled blood,as they always did when he got angry.He felt the eye under his eye patch begin to burn and clutched at it,growling as he did so.He never lost his composure like this. what was it about this kid that made his devil's side so active?  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 pm
Knowing the kid hadn't moved, mostly from the growling, Fenix shook his head and looked up at the girl.
"Looks like you've got yourself all set." He said, trying to sound happy to cover his voice quivering in anger. Flashing a quick smile, Fenix grabbed his towel. "Keep up the good work." He said before he turned around.
Once again, he was eye to eye with this kid. Fenix looked at his one red eye, and smirked at the one with a patch. "I see you're from the Underworld." He said under his breath, loud enough for only himself and this kid. "If you really are, you should back off now. I don't give a rats a** who or what you are; you come at me again like you did today, and I will kill you." He pat the kid's arm in what looked to be a friendly way. "You have yourself a good day." He said a little more loudly, after a moment, bitterly to the kid, knowing eyes were on them.
As he passed him, Fenix saw all sorts of wonderful fantasies flash through his mind; most of which had this kid tangled up in a bench press.
Walking out the door, Fenix let it slam behind him, walking back to his dorm room.

((btw, i just want to say kudos for giving my character someone to get huffy with...he was being too nice xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 pm
Jeice stormed out of the gym trying to avoid any conversation on what had just happened.One individual that was foolish enough to get in his face about it was severely beaten with the bench press bar .  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 pm
Alcolyte gave a faint sigh of relief once the two had left, returning back to his secluded corner of the Gym. "Just like children.." He thought too himself as he looked at a strange little bicycle that had two bars that supported it. He tilted his head at the new object, completely forgetting about the pissing contest that had just occurred not minutes before hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 am
A student flies through the gym doors and crashes into a wall ,the doors open a moment later to with jeice walking through them  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 pm
Alcolyte looked back, surprised that one of the kids had actually started fighting, but instead of the two he suspected, it was only one of them and an innocent bystander. Alcolyte glared at the boy who obviously threw the other kid like he was the cause of the problem. Quickly moving from his spot to the spot in front of Jeice, prepared to protect the other student from his blind rage. "Stop." Was all he uttered, quiet but firm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:00 pm
"Oooo....Violence. My favorite sin." Vex sat at the side and absorbed small bits of angry feelings.  

Gil the Ice Prince
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Jeice lifted the student by the front of his shirtang uttered a low bestial growl"Give it back you swine!" he snarled  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm
Alcolyte gave no hesitation and immediately attempted planting a swift kneecap into Jeice's gut and making an attempt to punch him in the gut a second time to knock the wind out of him, glaring at him "Stop it.. and step back." He said quietly

(Not trying to seem like the douche here, but some words of advice. Instead of saying -Punches the guy in the face-, Try and put -Attempts to punch the guy in the face-. It makes you seem like less of power gamer and leads to much better RPs.)  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:40 pm
((i should have read your post before i put mine in.Jiece was lifting the guy he threw not you.My apologies for the screw up))  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff