Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
.:: Ғяσzɛи Ғιяɛ ::. O/A! JOIN 'CAUSE WE NEED YOU. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 am

User Image

Frost

Frost stood next to the throne, glancing over at Brendan every now and then. It was really quiet around here, why did he stay? The kid was going through paperwork, nothing must else left for him to do...

The fox gave a bow, "excuse me, sir. I think I'll head out for now" Brendan looked up, giving him a nod. Frost walked away, silent as ever. He didn't want to disturb what peace the castle had at this time. Where to go now, though? Mina should be in her studies right now, he didn't want to interrupt that, and Zero was out for maintenance. It was one of those rare days he had nothing to do.

He walked out of the castle doors and looked outside, he might as well walk around. A smile on his face, he went down the castle steps and looked around at everyone, they all seemed so busy. He wished he had something to busy himself with.

He began to walk around aimlessly, hopefully no one would make a fuss over him. When everyone knows who you are, there tends to be those people who insist on treating you like you're some sort of god. He just wanted to go out for a walk without anyone kissing his paws.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:04 pm

The clearing was rather peaceful. Though not all that far from the castle of the Ice Kingdom, the clearing was blissfully safe from the busy lives of city-dwellers. Time seemed to move more slowly in the quiet glen, which suited the life of its single occupant quite nicely.

Aleric Kincade had established residence in the little slice of heaven some time ago, though he was hard-pressed to remember when. He had wasted no time in his settlement, quickly constructing several buildings of his own design. The largest was his home, which was perfectly normal save a massive smokestack that loomed above it in lieu of a chimney. The interior, though few were privy to seeing it, was a frightful mess of paintings, gadgets, and an immeasurable quantity of knick-knacks. In addition to the home, there were three smaller outbuilding arranged in a semi-circle around the rim of the clearing. One emanated a din of clanking and grinding, and served as Aleric's mechanics lab and smithy. From another came the sound of furious bubbling and hisses of steam. This was the chemistry and medicine building. The final building generated a pleasing aroma of flowers, and one could also hear classical music playing. This was Aleric's greenhouse and biology lab, and served a secondary purpose as his meditation room.

Suddenly, there was a terrific blast from the machinery building. Fire belched from the smokestack, and thick black smoke billowed from the blasted-out windows. Pieces of metal whistled as they tore through the air, arching into the sky like fireworks. A figure staggered out what was left of the door, coughing into the crook of his arm. Curiously, he seemed elated at the turn of events. "Fantastic!" he shouted to the heavens. "How phenomenally fascinating! My findings shall be a flawless facsimile of former forays into the fathomage of engineering!" he babbled, scribbling notes in what was left of his shredded (and now rather charred) notebook.

Though he was thoroughly covered in soot from the blast, Aleric was easily recognizable. His characteristic ear-shape and athletic build clearly indicated his doberman pinscher breeding. He reached up to a strange device wrapped about his head and turned a crank with his paw. Several lenses clicked in place above his head from their former position over his eyes. They left comical shapes over his intelligent, amber eyes, for they had blocked the soot from the explosion, leaving shadows of themselves on his fur. He hummed cheerfully as he left the smoldering ruins of his mechanics lab; he'd clean it up later, and maybe he'd even get around to extinguishing the fires.

zeldanerd13

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:06 pm

User Image

Zer0

The sounds of metallic joints moving would ring through the forest, though she herself couldn't breath there was a low, silent hum that could replace the need for it. A marvel of modern science, the only non-metallic part of her being the black and blue striped cloth that trailed behind her, attached to the thin, black, almost invisible belt around her waist. Though the colors were beautiful, the ends were worn and tattered from countless battles prior, and it merely served as a decoration. Yes, a gift given to her by the royal family themselves, an honor...

But she was nothing but a hollow shell, and saw no value in this cloth. Though she did know it meant something, and thus, she wore it.

She'd been sent out on the reports of heavy smoke and explosions, and though that wasn't normally unusual it was strange to hear it from that certain location. And of course, being the only one with skin able to resist a blast, they had to send her.

The bionic bunny stopped as she got to the site. A building was blowing out heavy puffs of smoke and a soot-covered citizen stood there, writing something down. What an odd little fellow (hilarious, because he was taller than her! Well, everyone was taller than her...) this guy was! Her artificial eyes looked at him, as if inspecting...well, actually, she sort of was inspecting. She was scanning over him, her body automatically searching her data for any matches as to who he was.

In the mean time, conversation. "Hello sir, sorry to bother" the voice was soft and feminine, though you could tell there was no life to it. "just doing a quick inspection, though from the looks of it this doesn't seem like it was an enemy of ours" "nonetheless, may I offer my aid to you in cleaning this up? I have spare time" And a boss. Who she needed to answer to by getting rid of the problem.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:38 am

User Image
Ȥσє

Zoe stood and watched smoke rise over the tree tops. A light wind blew through the leaves and she could smell scorched paper and smoldering metal. Her ears twitched curiously.
I wonder if anyone got hurt... I hope not.. The wind also carried smells of food. Her stomach knotted and grumbled. It had been about a week since she'd last had a decent amount of food. The area where she'd settled was inhabited by smaller animals like squirrels and rabbits and a few raccoons. What she needed was a deer, or something of that size in any case. A pig would be nice. She shook her head, disregarding the smokestack. She grabbed the last of her belongings, a hunting knife from her father and a small book that held pictures of her family. She put the knife in its sheath on a belt around her waist. Zoe carefully put the book in her bag, pausing for a moment and sitting on a rock next to the small fire she'd kept.

She covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes tight, trying to keep herself from getting lost in bad memories. After a few moments, she sighed, relaxing and standing up.
I'm getting better at fighting it... or forgetting.. I'm not sure if that's good or not... She sighed again, reaching toward the sky and stretching. Shaking her head, she let out a big yawn. Zoe threw a few massive handfuls of dirt on top of the flames, making sure it was out. Then she took the burned remains and threw them all around, spreading the evidence of her stay.

Satisfied, she turned and picked up her crossbow and quiver. Though she had the modern weaponry of the Ice Kingdom, she favored this crossbow. Zoe smiled lightly and pulled the strap over her shoulder. She turned and started walking toward the smokestack. Though she didn't want to go into either kingdom, she needed supplies. She wasn't a fugitive, but sometimes she felt like one. Zoe's nose twitched as the light breeze brought smells of food and smoke to her.

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

branch of sin

Liberal Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100