Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NASCAFE (Exam Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini did not jump at the sound of the shout and crash. Oh no. She was a kunoichi and no longer the jittery genin she was years ago. Instead, her attention slid coolly to the back corner where the masked one had apparently fallen out of his seat. She blinked in confusion. Why would he do that, unless he was . . . one of her eyebrows twitched. Had he been asleep the whole time? Even when she had spoken to him? What sort of shinobi could sleep through the approach of a stranger? One that could possibly (and was probably) hostile? If Rini held no hostility before, it became quite obvious to anyone watching her face that she did now.

Her eyes narrowed and smirk faded as her jaw tightened slightly. Her fingers twitched toward one of her blades, itching to draw, but she held her temper. This was not the time. The exams had not started yet. Instead, she straightened and plastered a sticky-sweet smile on her face. "Well, isn't that nice of you? Too bad I'll have to decline." She slipped back over to his table and resumed her previous posture -- leaned on the edge with her arms folded beneath her. The young woman's expression seemed to relax into its prevous tilt of true -- if unstable -- amusement. "You wouldn't happen to be offering rain checks, would you?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 625

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain
Looking at the woman, he raised his eyes brow that made on of his eye mask seem to get bigger and truly giving off that expression. Her smile was odd, and it creeped out Red X. He then focused on her, as he still has his hands on the back of his head, and said "Uhhh... what?" and then he put his feet down on the ground again, as he yawned very clearly, not even putting his hand on his mouth to block the yawn, and then said to her "Well, if you don't take one. I will. HEY BARTENDER! Get me a damn mojito over here on the double!" he said loudly to the bartender turning his head to him, and then back at Rini, and putting his legs over the table again rude and his hands on the back of his head.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini's lips pinched together, half in thought and half in distaste. Her gaze drifted from the young man's mask down his body to rest on his feet and her lips quirked once more into a slow grin. "Did you know . . ." she drawled offhandedly as she lifted one hand to brush her fingertips across the toes of his boot, "that there are approximately 7,800 nerves in the human foot? Nerves that -- like all nerves -- are connected directly to certain parts of the brain, and if the correct ones are . . . stimulated properly . . ." Medical charkra swirled around her fingertips, but she held it back, not allowing it to sink through the material and into the subject of her musings. ". . . they could be considered one of the weakest and most vulnerable parts of the human body?"

Her gaze flicked up to his mask, an innocent smile gracing her lips that countered the sharp, jagged, almost hungry edge to her gaze. "And here you are, offering them to me. I'm flattered, really."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 624

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

He made not the slightest of noise as he entered the building. His blue eyes looked around a bit before they spotted Rini. The teen's face did not reveal his emotions but he was truly happy to see his mother after the seven years he had spent within the "time chamber" with Susumu. He looked completely different. He was now much taller, reaching 5'10" and had a great build of muscle upon him but that was unseen beneath his cloak. His hair had darkened over time and turned black like his father's before him.
The cloaked teen walked throughout the small ground and stood before Rini. "Excuse me miss, but I believe you're my mother," he spoke with a slight grin appearing upon my face. "I probably look completely different but it is I, Kamina. I'll explain everything when we get the chance." He had a lot to talk to his mother about. He had not seen her since the incident in Kumogakure....with the entire village exploding and all. He was also curiously as to how his adoptive father, Sindenky, was doing.

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Both Red X's boots had the red x insignia right in the middle, and it could be seen clearly the insignia on his chest, mask and gloves. The bartender let the drink on his table as Rini started talking about his feet. He got real creeped out at her touching his feet, and talking about the nerves in his feet. He got them around the table while picking his drink, and then down at the floor rudely pushing her hands off his boots. He then took his mask off, and only had the eye mask over himself. He kinda looked like a version of Neo but younger, and with a mask. He started to sip down the mojito with his mask now put on his belt, as he just expressed himself freely "Umm... you're creeping my out." and then looked at the other man in the room. She was a mom? A cougar was taunting him? It made him chuckle after he took a sip. His eyes couldn't be very well seen where they were looking at but he at least didn't have his feet over the table anymore and his hands behind the back of his head.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

The High Priestess smirked when the masked boy removed his feet from the table. "Good." Rini was no sensor, but there were certain chakra signatures that she had trained herself to know. Family, of course, took high priority on that list, so when Kamina stepped into the room, the kunoichi knew immediately. She brightened considerably, straightened, and turned to face her son -- only to find herself staring at what she assumed to be his chest. Rini blinked several times, the older voice's words not quite registering as she slowly lifted her gaze to his face -- a face that was so familiar and yet not. "Kami----na?"

She stared at him for a moment or two before bursting out laughing and hugging him. "You've grown up so much -- so handsome, too! And her I thought I was the only one that had experienced years in months." Rini ruffled his hair with a grin. "I trust it was time well spent? You can tell me all about it when -- I heard that!"

The medic-turned-Jashinist whirled on the previous target of her attention, annoyance flashing across her features as she jabbed a finger toward his face. "Wipe that [censored] smirk off your [censored] ugly mug, you [censored] p***k. I don't have to be a [censored] mind reader to know what you're [censored] thinking, and you'd better [censored] stop it! I am not that old! I'll have you know that I'm actually [censored] younger than I look, and if you have a [censored] problem with me taking in an orphaned boy in need of a mother, then you can take your [censored] opinions and shove them up your [censored] [censored]!"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 623

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

User Image

The teenager could not help but to laugh as his mother began to chew out the masked man. "Ma, you should calm down if you'd like me to tell you of my time. And yes, it was a time spent well." He then waited for his mother to finish up with her rant. Some comedy did him well after seven years of nonstop training. It wasn't like he got such a laugh everyday either but he did not want a fight to break out in the lobby even though everyone seemed calmed, except Rini of course.
As he stood and watched his mind entered a state to where he could talk to the beast within and also keep an eye on his actual surrounding. "So," Kamina began to speak to his demon through thought. "You think these exams are going to be easy, or what?" A chuckled could be heard by only Kamina and then a voice. "I doubt it boy! You may need to use me you know!" The teen mentally chuckled at the thought. "You know I'm at the point of which I do not need you forever thing, right?" he said to the Rokubi. The teen got no reply besides a heavy sigh from the beast. Guess the talkative demon finally decided to shut up.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Now Red X's expressions could be seen quite clearly. He raised up his brow at her, and looked at her as she first went all lovey-dovey on this "Kamina", and then all of a sudden, she burst in anger? It was quite a funny act from her, and he resisted just enough from laughing his a** off at her. He hadn't received such words in his whole life. He then took another sip down from his drink as he slammed it against the table, and just ignored her like the a** that Red X was when all pumped up, as he put his hands on the back of his head again, and his chair a bit tilted, and just said "Well, you certainly are an unstable one." he said with a small chuckle and all relaxed like if he had done nothing wrong.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi face palmed to how Red-X was acting to Rini, he sighed and just watched as the newer child entered, after watching him, he pulled out sheets of paper from from his holster and decided to spend his time making origami figures, using only his hands and nothing more. Though first he drew pictures on the sheets and colored them in too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini straightened and scowled at his lax response, focusing on her breathing in an attempt to reign in her Fury. It was an arduous task, especially considering the fact that Jashin was doing nothing to assist -- was even egging that Fury on, urging her to do more than just shout. She knew that now was not the time, however, though that did not stop her mouth from getting ahead of her rational mind. He did look startlingly like Neo, some part of her subconsciously noted, and that note leaped forth in an unchecked grumble even as she turned away from the crass shinobi. "Shut up, Neo. You're one to talk. Isn't that what got you killed?"

Not bothering to note any reaction to her words -- even if she realized that she had spoken them aloud -- Rini took a hold of Kamina's elbow and started to guide him over to the opposite side of the bar.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 622

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

(Song of this Rini and Red X moment)

Red X's drink fell from his own hands as it crashes with the crystal against the floor, and his eyes widened at her. He automatically stood up from his seat, and put his hands over the table, as he tilted his head sidewards for his ear at her, as he asked lowly now and more gentlemanly "What did you just call me...?" he was sure he heard Neo, but she knew something of him? He resembled this 'Neo" person. Perhaps he had been reborn from this person, but differently? He couldn't just believe what he heard, and then turned his face to her, as he said "What do you know of Neo?!" he said as his curiosity overtook him. He had been solving the puzzle of this Mist ninja who suddenly disappeared and died in some battle by the hand of a mysterious killer for some time now. He looked at her with heroic eyes and no fear, wanting some information on this right now!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi looked up and stared for a moment before returning to what he was doing, wondering why she referred to X-sensei as "Neo" and why did she blurt that out to X, odd, but the problem was settled and that's all that mattered, he kept on folding and making origami figures.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 pm
(God. I'm so bound to this exam lol. Both of my true students, one that is rebellious at this stage in her life, My adopted son, my future wife, and then all of my students students. Only a hand full of people here would not react to One if not both of my Characters xD )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 pm

User Image

At first Kamina ignored his mother's "Neo" comment to the mask man but when he began to demand answer Kamina got a little ticked off. One could tell he was beginning to become irritated for the fact that his hand was upon his Kaguya-bone katana. "Speak again and I'll cut you to pieces!" he roared in a sudden outburst. "I'm fed up with you already, dammit!" If the man said one more thing there would surely be a battle before the matches even began and at this point Kamina was starving for a fight.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

(Song of this Rini and Red X moment)

Red X looked behind his eye mask to the other kid there in the place. Even though he was taller, he was still no match for Red X's speed or tactics. He fully ignored the kid to not anger his mother more than the kid himself because he wanted answers. What made him look so much like Neo? Who was this person? Why was Red X himself so fixed upon finding this mystery man? His eyes seemed to still be fixed upon Rini, as he lay there now more quietly and calmly. His x-marked gloves over the table that meant nothing to anyone who knew nothing of the true power of those gloves. He then stood up straight, as he took his hands off the table, and seriously said now, and more calm from his energetic boast he had before "This doesn't concern you. This is between me and your mother." he said now more seriously, as he put his mask back on inclusively.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff