Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 pm
Fuzzy Machine Guns
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns

so... is a Yaoi RPer who's actually a good looking guy, like, a girl's wet dream? O . o

lol

I dunno, but I'm one of the worst people to ask such a question... all my dreams ever consist of are yummy foods, explosions, and fighting to the death (of others) Q A Q
Sao violent... ♥

But I'm guessing, most chicks would think "YES!" Till they realize their cybering male on male with an actual male, which to most might seem embarrassing. Of course, there is who would think yes, and have no shame, so it would be perfectly fine...
And then there is my people, shameless, and don't quite consider it a yes or a no...

a simple "yes" would have suffice
> o >

hows that character comin along?? xD

if u really want, you could give me a detailed description, and i'll draw it up. llike how i drew Damian 3nodding

Lol, I'm complicated like that ; A ;

Good, drawin up his pic~ ;D
You drew that~? I thought you had commissioned someone or somethin~ Huh... nah, I'm good I do my own arts~ ♥

[Le-desu~]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns

so... is a Yaoi RPer who's actually a good looking guy, like, a girl's wet dream? O . o

lol

I dunno, but I'm one of the worst people to ask such a question... all my dreams ever consist of are yummy foods, explosions, and fighting to the death (of others) Q A Q
Sao violent... ♥

But I'm guessing, most chicks would think "YES!" Till they realize their cybering male on male with an actual male, which to most might seem embarrassing. Of course, there is who would think yes, and have no shame, so it would be perfectly fine...
And then there is my people, shameless, and don't quite consider it a yes or a no...

a simple "yes" would have suffice
> o >

hows that character comin along?? xD

if u really want, you could give me a detailed description, and i'll draw it up. llike how i drew Damian 3nodding

Lol, I'm complicated like that ; A ;

Good, drawin up his pic~ ;D
You drew that~? I thought you had commissioned someone or somethin~ Huh... nah, I'm good I do my own arts~ ♥

[Le-desu~]

nope. all me mrgreen

haha fine. be that way > o >
jk  

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Name: Chartein Mornielle
Nickname: Char
Race: Demon of a sort
Personality: Rather sarcastic and cruel, but only in words to people he doesn't like or know very well. He tends to be kinder and only mildly tease people he enjoys as company. He likes to flirt... but not over the top at least. A rather eccentric person and adores having fun (aka: Playing pranks, games, cuddling, going out, ect.) And is also very pugnacious and just /loves/ to pick fights.
Looks like: Creamy skin, a bit scarred here and there from fights and accidents. naturally blue hair with a purple tint and blackened ends. His right eye is perfectly fine, though his left is rendered blind and covered by a bandage adhesive patch that is usually hidden by his bangs, so long as it isn't tied up. Usually he wears a short sleeved, tight fitted, orange polyester/cotton turtle jacket over a white, wife-beater (fail name ; A ; ) and dark grey pin-stripe jeans that thin to fit his ankles, though covered by knee-high fabric-glaze covered lace-up leather boots. His height reaches to about 5'11, and has a muscular build, but do to his figure, it doesn't seem apparent till his clothes are removed. (Not overly muscly though o u o) He weighs about 179 Ibs.
Bio: Let's cut the crap about how he was born and his parent position. His life... it consists of two words... "Bad-a**" or maybe "Jack-a**" ... either way, still ends in a**... which he does happen to like to look at. He's always been a trouble maker, getting into fights, drugs, hurting feelings, breaking hearts(Chicks he wasn't attracted to), being cool... like a boss? As soon as he was of age (not like he didn't do it before) He just drunk away for the hell of it. Life was a big playground, still is, even though he's totally jailed and picking fights and beating to s**t with people who think they can get a hold of him. He's a demon, literally, and great at it. Even as he sits in jail for things he does all the time, caged up or not. Not like he really cares anyway, he's just bored... and has that terrible itch to be bad. Heh. The story should be comprehended by now~
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: To the right of you --->
*NOTE: Lazy coloring is lazy... and redundant XD Also just realize how much I screwed the hair... I want the desk for this comp so I can see eye level again ; A ; That purple streak on the side of his hair.. isn't supposed to exist... I'll have to fix it... later. lol )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm
Fuzzy Machine Guns

Finished him! :333
Yay... I'm mad at the hair though, meh.

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns

hehe it's finee ^^
but don't expect me to NOT draw him and Damian in intense positions talk2hand

so... how DO we start this?
and are we doing the jail RP, or a warm-up first? ;o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 pm
Fuzzy Machine Guns
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns

hehe it's finee ^^

Nehhh, I don't mind.. I would do that type of stuff myself, if it weren't for the fact I have other stuff to draw ; A ;

Hnn... First off... PMs or forum? I'm fine with either one.
The only thing with PMing is it eventually gets really big and you have to move to a fresh one or just delete the oldest replies...
And then the thing with the forums... is it's rather public, and against TOS to post anything... dirty so to speak, there.

Huh... Not sure, I'm fine with either, and if you wanna get a feel of the two before hand we shall, so really, I'ma leave that up to you :3

I have to watch my bros tomorrow though, so I'ma have to goto bed to be able to feed them in the morning (LOL) and stuff, but I'll be online ALL day tomorrow, more than likely :3 Do I'll be calling it a night for a few hours... talk to you tomorrow~♥

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 am
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns
L E t S T H E N a T t
Fuzzy Machine Guns

hehe it's finee ^^

Nehhh, I don't mind.. I would do that type of stuff myself, if it weren't for the fact I have other stuff to draw ; A ;

Hnn... First off... PMs or forum? I'm fine with either one.
The only thing with PMing is it eventually gets really big and you have to move to a fresh one or just delete the oldest replies...
And then the thing with the forums... is it's rather public, and against TOS to post anything... dirty so to speak, there.

Huh... Not sure, I'm fine with either, and if you wanna get a feel of the two before hand we shall, so really, I'ma leave that up to you :3

I have to watch my bros tomorrow though, so I'ma have to goto bed to be able to feed them in the morning (LOL) and stuff, but I'll be online ALL day tomorrow, more than likely :3 Do I'll be calling it a night for a few hours... talk to you tomorrow~♥

I think i'd prefer PMing.
It's more of a direct way to tell when someone replies, and i'd rather not risk getting banned gonk (already have a BS Trolling warning >w< )

I suppose let's just do the RP. I don't mind a long lead up, like for the characters to get to know eachother, and get into it and all that. And I don't mind deleting the convo when it gets too long. I often do it from my Ipod touch, and i can just do the "select all" thingy :b

Since Char is kinda the leader, I guess he'll start... unless you really want *me* to o.o  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff