Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Cessie walked over to the new recruit."Hello, my name is Cessie Kurosawa. What's your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds

Shinri looked up at the teacher, a slight smile on her face. "Shinri Gensou Uchiha... So what do I got to do to impress you?" she said, in a slightly cheeky tone of voice.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 pm

"Well, I need to see you preform Bushin no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, and Kawarimi no Jutsu."Cessie said. She then demonstrated and instructed Shinri on the different techniques.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm
User ImageYosei burst through the door just in time to hear the sensei's instructions. He could not believe he had woken up late on the most important day of his life so far. "Sorry sensei, I got a late start this morning. But I promise I'm ready for the exam." Yosei entered the class and stood by his class mate whom he realized he had never met. He stood and waited for approval from the sensei to begin showing his jutsus.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

Shinri activated her one tomoe sharingan and began to focus on the first jutsu, Bunshin no jutsu. Shnri knew this would be the easiest of the lot because it was genjutsu which just so happened to be her expertise. Shinri molded Chakra and clapped her hands together "Bunshin no jutsu!" she said, disappearing in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared there were several Shinri's looking around at each other, "Cool, this could be fun." she said, dispelling the jutsu.
[1/1, cause I'm a genjutsuist and cool like that][1/20]

Shinri focused on the next jutsu, Henge no jutsu. She knew this would be slightly more difficult, as it was not a genjutsu. She sighed slightly, learning jutsu was tedious in her opinion, but it couldn't be helped.
[1/2][2/20]

She focused her mind on the task and molded her chakra. She clapped her hands together, "Henge no jutsu!" she said, vanishing in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared Shinri stood there... Only it wasn't quite Shinri... Her nose was much too large! She mentally shook herself and tried again. "Henge no jutsu!" she shouted once more, disappearing again. Within seconds a carbon copy of the boy who just entered stood next to Cessie.
[2/2][3/20]

"Last jutsu, alright." Shinri said enthusiastically, glad to almost be done. Shinri knew this was going to be particularly hard but was determined to get the jutsu done, as it was the last one. Shinri focused on what she intended to switch herself with.
[1/2][4/20]

Shinri looked at a chair on the other side of the room and focused on it, determined to switch placed with it. Shinri focused on it with everything she had, "Karawimi no jutsu!" she said, but she just spun around and fell on her backside. "Ugh, stupid stupid stupid..." she groaned, getting up. "Karawimi no jutsu!" she shouted, vanishing in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared Shinri wasn't there... Instead there was a chair from the other side of the room, "Chair, madam?" Shinri said in her best impression of a pompous butler.
[2/2][5/20]

(Posts are a bit long, roleplay backup, lol)

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 am
User ImageYosei watched on as his classmate demonstrated the basic academy jutsus. He was not sure whether to be flattered or insulted by the transformation into his own image. Yosei also could not help but laugh every time the uchiha messed up. But now that she was done Yosei knew it was his time to shine. ”Alright my turn!” he said rather loudly to grab the sensei’s attention.

1/3

Yosei began focusing. He wanted to get this in one try so that he could prove he was better than his classmate. Yosei did not have anything personal against her, it was just his nature. The boy was not as skilled at genjutsu as he was at ninjutsu so he really took his time making sure his chakra was controlled just right. After several seconds of silence Yosei clapped his hands together into a hand seal and yelled ”Bunshin no jutsu!” Several large bursts of smoke were let loose and Yosei thought he had succeeded momentarily. But when the smoke cleared the clones he had made were sickly looking and were definitely not suitable for combat use.

2/3

Yosei dismissed the failed clones and began focusing again. He refused to embarrass himself like this in front of his sensei and a classmate he didn’t even know. After a few more seconds of focusing, Yosei was sure he had it this time. ”Bunshin no jutsu!” Several more bursts of smoke appeared and to Yosei’s pleasant relief the clouds parted to reveal three perfect clones standing around him.

3/3

After dismissing the clones, a smile came across Yosei’s face. ”Now it’s time for the ninjutsu. No we’re in my world.” The boy focused his chakra and clasped his hands into the hand seal he needed. ”Henge no jutsu!” he yelled. A burst of smoke covered Yosei and then quickly dissipated to reveal that he had perfectly copied the image of his classmate on the first try. Yosei gave another smug grin as he reverted to his normal image.

1/1

Yosei considered the next jutsu he needed to perform and how it was his favorite academy technique since it had actual combat applications. The boy made the necessary string of hand seals and focused his chakra before yelling ”Kawarimi no jutsu!” Yosei quickly vanished in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared a chair sat in his place. However, Yosei did not appear to be in the room anywhere. After a few seconds he walked in through the door to the classroom without having lost his smugness. ”Is that all you’ve got for me sensei?”

1/1

((The rivalry has begun!!! lol and what with the [x/20]?))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:46 pm
Cessie looked back and forth between the new students as they demonstrated their abilities to quickly pick up what she had shown them only once. When Shinri offered her a chair she turned and looked at the student. "Why yes, thank you!" She sat down in the chair facing the door."My, a magnificent display of shinobi...ness."She said, half laughing at her self. She reached within her robes and pulled out two headbands."Here you go, you two."She said, handing them to each student."Mmm....go report to the grounds of Team Waltz. It's a dance, not a gentleman."She said coyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm
bandcampboy
User ImageYosei watched on as his classmate demonstrated the basic academy jutsus. He was not sure whether to be flattered or insulted by the transformation into his own image. Yosei also could not help but laugh every time the uchiha messed up. But now that she was done Yosei knew it was his time to shine. ”Alright my turn!” he said rather loudly to grab the sensei’s attention.

1/3

Yosei began focusing. He wanted to get this in one try so that he could prove he was better than his classmate. Yosei did not have anything personal against her, it was just his nature. The boy was not as skilled at genjutsu as he was at ninjutsu so he really took his time making sure his chakra was controlled just right. After several seconds of silence Yosei clapped his hands together into a hand seal and yelled ”Bunshin no jutsu!” Several large bursts of smoke were let loose and Yosei thought he had succeeded momentarily. But when the smoke cleared the clones he had made were sickly looking and were definitely not suitable for combat use.

2/3

Yosei dismissed the failed clones and began focusing again. He refused to embarrass himself like this in front of his sensei and a classmate he didn’t even know. After a few more seconds of focusing, Yosei was sure he had it this time. ”Bunshin no jutsu!” Several more bursts of smoke appeared and to Yosei’s pleasant relief the clouds parted to reveal three perfect clones standing around him.

3/3

After dismissing the clones, a smile came across Yosei’s face. ”Now it’s time for the ninjutsu. No we’re in my world.” The boy focused his chakra and clasped his hands into the hand seal he needed. ”Henge no jutsu!” he yelled. A burst of smoke covered Yosei and then quickly dissipated to reveal that he had perfectly copied the image of his classmate on the first try. Yosei gave another smug grin as he reverted to his normal image.

1/1

Yosei considered the next jutsu he needed to perform and how it was his favorite academy technique since it had actual combat applications. The boy made the necessary string of hand seals and focused his chakra before yelling ”Kawarimi no jutsu!” Yosei quickly vanished in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared a chair sat in his place. However, Yosei did not appear to be in the room anywhere. After a few seconds he walked in through the door to the classroom without having lost his smugness. ”Is that all you’ve got for me sensei?”

1/1

((The rivalry has begun!!! lol and what with the [x/20]?))

(([5/20] for Two tomoe Sharingan. You have to train starting at one tomoe.))

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

Shinri couldn't help but snigger slightly at the sickly looking clones. Shinri turned to the sensei and took the band and tied it so most the material sat neatly under her hair, "I personally prefer the Foxtrot, but whatever" she remarked in that same cheeky tone from before. She turned on her heel and left the class room.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 am
User ImageYosei excitedly grabbed the band from his sensei. "Thank you so much sensei! The newly appointed genin was so excited he even gave her a quick hug before sprinting from the room to report to where he needed to be. Yosei could not believe he was finally an actual shinobi. He could not wait to begin training and missions.

-exit-  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:44 pm
User ImageKatsu came to the academy with a smile on his face, 'I wonder what the summons was for... I hope they didn't figure out who put that stink bomb in the teacher lounge was...' He thought with a goofy sigh. He was walking rather slowly as normal not wanting to do more work than he had to. He was rather happy as it was a nice day out in the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm
There was a large sticky note on the teachers desk.
"Katsu is to be assigned to the second squad, codename : Waltz."
Though there was no teacher in sight, the note was rather visible.  

Crimson Remedy

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Katsu saw the note coming up as close as he could and smirked, "Well my day just got complicated... Oh darn..." he said, with a sigh. He headed out to go towards the second training ground. As this was team two it would have the allotted space for the training ground. 'Hopefully this won't be too troublesome... I wonder what my comrades are like...' He pondered before heading out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

(WOOT)

Entering late, as usual his sword and all the wieghts he wore under his clothes that made him weigh so much he walked normally. This weight would slow him down to the speed of a normal shinobi, if not a little slower. He pushed up his goggles a bit that were always on his head. He didnt have a care in the world if he was late or not. He ignored a lot of people, unless he had his random out bursts of laughter. He had one of those moments and started to laugh very loudly. Which of course is always distracting in any class room settings. He hid a small straw and a lot of wads of paper in his pockets. He had something he was thinking about doing.  

touketsu_makai

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Cessie walked over to the new recruit."Hello, my name is Cessie Kurosawa. I'll be teaching you the basics of ninja........ness. You ready?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff