Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:43 am
"And how do you know I was insulting someone dead?" Julie argued, looking at Antoine dully as she watched him cook.

"For all you know I could have been talking about that William b*****d, or someone else."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:15 pm
"Oh please. I know that lost thought look." Antoine chuckled.
"Besides, that other Captain is just a child, just like you." he added, looking over at her.

"You BOTH have much to learn."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:55 am
"So I could have been lost in thought about him." She argued, getting up from the counter as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"And what else is there we could possibly learn? Ronald taught me everything there is to know." She added, rolling her eyes at the chef.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:33 pm
"One cannot really teach experience, Captain. Ronald had to learn all he knew on his own, just like you will." Antoine replied, back to making the food.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 pm
"The crew seems to have disobeyed my orders. I need you to gather them back to the ship. They were only supposed to get the goods and leave, not blow the whole damn ship up," William replied angrily.
He walked away from the masked woman and went to the wheel. Once there, William began to bark out orders to the men who were still on his ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 pm
"Well if you can't teach experience then why bother teaching someone?" Julie argued, tilting her head to the Frenchman.

"Is teaching not the skill of passing on lessons learned?"

"As you wish Captain." Solaris almost purred delightfully as she as walked to the edge of the ship where a cross walk board laid between the two for quick traveling.

"Men!" She barked as soon as her boots touched the enemy ship's deck. "We're wasting time!" Though her face was behind a white and gray mask, her eyes were left exposed, which threw icy cold daggers to the pirates and survivors of the enemy. "Gather the supplies, take the prisoners, and move! William's orders!" She yelled, the crew immediately whipping into quick shape as they finished their jobs and tasks and began to move back onto their ship, Solaris moving behind them to ensure no one dared go back after her.

((I'm assuming the two ships are like, side by side, Cat. If not, lemme know.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:56 pm
"You can teach one how to fight, but not to survive." Antoine replied to her, still focused on meal preparation.
"You should know this by now." he chuckled.

"So, Captain. That raises another question." he said after a long pause.

"Where are we headed as of right now..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm
As soon as everything was loaded, William pulled away from the now sinking ship with his new prisoners and goods. Once they were a good distance away from the ship, William headed down onto deck where his crew was keeping an eye on the prisoners. William looked them over, and decided that none of them would be useful to have on his ship. He then turned to his crew before yelling at them.
"You damn fools! The smoke from that ship can be seen for miles! Now the Navy will be coming here any time," William growled. "And we have unnecessary prisoners to top it off. Solaris! How far is it from land?"  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm
The Captain rolled her eyes at the chef, but let the conversation pass on.

"We're going into Spanish territory." She answered him, walking around the counter and moving beside him, peering over to see the dish he was making.

"South from the United States. It seems they're having some issues with the Spanish over territories. So, we've been kindly paid to disrupt some Spanish ships. I thought we'd land first though and get a break, supplies, and repairs though. Then, after we pay the nice Spaniards for taking care of us, we attack them." She deviously chuckled, dipping a finger into the soup and tasting how the morning meal was.

The men flinched at the barking of their Captain, but remained silent and took their verbal lashings, hoping they wouldn't become physical.

Solaris watched quietly, standing in front of the prisoners and looking at them indifferently. She did not look up or flinch as William berated the men for the actions. She acted as if the world around her wasn't even there.

"Under our current winds, William, we're a day from shore." Solaris answered after a brief pause to consider the man's question. She looked up the sky, and the wind suddenly kicked up, pushing on their sails more and moving the smoke from the burning ship even more and feeding the flames.

"With these new winds though, we should be out of trace of this black mark in no time." She added confidently, the smirk on her face audible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm
"Ah, sounds exciting." Antoine chuckled, allowing her to taste the meal.

The ONLY person allowed to do it was her.

"I'll remain on the ship in case they take offense." he told her, looking over at his Captain.
"I highly doubt a Chef could be of any help out there, anyway."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm
After William was done yelling at his impudent crew, turned his attention back to his prisoners.
"Perfect, load the prisoners onto a lifeboat. We'll leave em here to be picked up the navy or passing ship," William stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm
"It might be better if you do leave though." Julie argued, getting another taste test.

"You know what herbs, spices, and foods you want and need. " Another taste. "If you handle it, there's no chance of a mess up." Another. "And we can't." Another. "Have." Another. "That." She had yet another test, finally pulling away licking her lips.

Solaris nodded to William before she turned to the crew.
"You heard the man." She growled lowly at them, the men hussling to herd the prisoners to their life boats as they saw to William's orders.

She watched dully, before her attention quietly turned back out towards the sea.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:05 pm
"A true Chef is capable of making something out of nothing." Antoine sighed, watching her.

"You know, if you continue to eat like that, there will be nothing left for anyone else, porcelet." he mused.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 am
"I hope you were saying something nice." Julie glared at Antoine dully, as despite the years they had known each other, she still didn't know a lick of French. Mostly because he refused to translate and let her learn..

"And maybe if you served already, there'd be plenty for everyone!" She teased, heading for the door.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 am
"Depends on who you ask." Antoine chuckled, adding the finishing touches to the meal.

"It will be ready within the hour."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces