Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tremoring Vale (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Hmm, Blade hasn't moved yet. That's not good Makoto said to herself. With a thud, the axe hit the ground as Crimson's other arm shot out towards Blade's throat, he would either move, or get caught. At the same time, she pulled Crimson's first hand, that had been shot towards Else around, trying to circle the chain around the girl and catch her in that way. For now, a good strategy. Makoto thought. She was very relaxed about this fight, perhaps too much so.

Chuunin can perform: 43(+34) remaining
44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 am
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

(Kid, you insult me by assuming that I would do that. I'm not some rookie roleplayer)

Blade finally finished his technique, the reason why he had stood in place for so long. The Raiton elemental chakra he had been coursing through his entire battle has run its course, stimulating his mucles with electricity making them faster, more flexible. As the arm shot out towards him, Blade's eyes flashed slightly through the darkness his robe gave him. Just before the blade shot through, the blade shot straight through him as if Blade was a sort of spectre from the great beyond. However, that was not the case...it was just a simple after image of himself. Having moved so fast to have left one behind, Blade was already approaching Haku's left. Dehibilate his opponent quickly and effectively in order to win this match. The faster he got rid of the genin, the faster he could take care of the chuunin. However, he needed to make sure Else would be fine and not get caught by those puppets. Could Blade's speed be enough to be in two places at once? To attack and defend? Well, it would seem now would be the best time to find out. Unsheathing one of the three swords he had strapped to his left hip, Blade aimed a horizontal strike at the boy's left arm, attempting to make his arm useless in this fight.

Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Description: The user must be completely still for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible.

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 pm
((Don't call me a kid. Clearly Gaia isn't a children's sight. It's kind of implied. sweatdrop And you act like I've kept a record of how many RP's you've been in. We're both assuming things about each other, you know.))

"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

'Haku! Look out!'The words rang through his hand as he turned his head, slightly. He saw the man fast approaching his flank and he scowled for a moment. 'He's going to be annoying. I bet he's one of those 'I rely on no one' type of people.' Bringing his own blade up in his right hand, the boy pushed off of his right foot, allowing him to quickly spin and face the oncoming man. Gripping onto the hilt with both hands, he centered his legs and his eyes activated on their own accord. All of a sudden, everything seemed slightly different than it had before. He could see a slight hint of chakra in his enemies but not much. He paid no attention to either of the females at that point and prepared for impact. As their blades clashed, Haku could feel the strength behind the blade. Bending forward so his toes were the only things holding him up -- gathering momentum -- he pushed his chest into the back of the blade. Twisting his wrist to the right side, it allowed him and his blade to slide along the side of the man's blade (Haku is behind his blade and the blade slid across Blade's). As his body fell forward, he twisted his legs toward the man, preparing to slam his own blade into the side of Blade.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...
User Image

Elseth Sanne Lameperouge
Kurama Clan
Genin of Kirigakure

Else saw what Makoto was planning. Oh no, you're not going to get me, she thought as she threw a kunai left ( Else's left) to Haku, who was fighting Blade. If she wanted to survive, she should stay as close to Blade as possible, because she was without protection against most attacks. Then she formed the seals for a replacement technique, and stayed in place untill Makoto had surrounded her with the chain. Then the Else she saw would poof away and appear next to Haku.

When Else appeared again, she turned around and formed a few simple seals to utter a very silly technique. Everyone seemed to deem it pretty useless, but in the right surcomstances it could be usefull enough. She turned her body so she was alligning herself with Haku, able to see the right part of his face, While he and Blade were fighting, she flicked her fingers to send a stream of water and sweat into Haku's right eye to give him a momentum in which he could not see too well, hopefully giving Blade an oppening to do some damage. They had to cooperate in order to win, and not go solo. Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water) was going to help them with that.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Gennin Can perform:
30 Academy Level Jutsu -2
18 Gennin Jutsu
4 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
+ 6x 2 = 12 extra jutsu, total jutsu is 39-2

2/10 untill arena collapses  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm
(In these battles, are we allowed to continue posting or am I supposed to be waiting on Crimson Remedy's post? Cause that's why I haven't posted)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm
(( I honestly don't know, in my other fight we're posting like madmans, unless all three of us are online. I guess if I refrain from fighting from now on, it can be fine, since two on one genin sounds a little unfair without Crimson to do anything about it))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm
((I don't know. It doesn't seem like any of our posts directly relate to each other unless it's who we're fighting. So should we do it like whenever you and your enemy are fighting then you can continue to post until it affects the other person who isn't on. So.... that fine?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

((I'm sorry, they decided at work to work me to death. I haven't been on, it's my fault, i'll be doing my best to keep up with it.))
Makoto grimaced. It seemed like no one was paying any attention to her and was trying to take on her partner. As both hands snapped back on to Crimson, she picked up the axe and jumped at Else. Since she was busy looking at Haku, Crimson tried to swing the axe into her back. I'll teach her a lesson first!

Chuunin can perform: 43(+34) remaining
44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x
x
x
x

Crimson Remedy

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

Elseth Sanne Lameperouge
Kurama Clan
Genin of Kirigakure

Else had expected Makoto to join in the fight, and target her. Always go for a team's weakest link. In this case, she was that, because all contestants were into fighting with weapons and had bodies shaped for that. She had a body shaped for genjutsu, lean, reasonable fast, but no muscle anywhere. She wasn't faster than Makoto, she made herself no illussions.

Forming a short serie of seals, Else erected Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique) around her and grabbed a kunai. The axe broke through the shield, but was delayed enough now for Else to deflect without using too much power. Freeing one hand, Else weaved single handed sings to perform Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique) on her attacker, since they were practically facing eachother anyway. She jumped out of the axe's reach.

(( I take it that puppets are not effected by genjutsu, so this way I am going to find out that I am not fighting the real Makoto))

User Image

Gennin Can perform:
28 Academy Level Jutsu -1
18 Gennin Jutsu -1
4 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
+ 6x 2 = 12 extra jutsu, total jutsu is 37-2

3/10 untill arena collapses  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm
For shits and gigs, Blade you're kicked out of the exam (that's for srs though) and the match will now be Else and Haku vs Makoto.

Tavian: UMAD BRO?

Continue on. Note: Act like you were told this in RP.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku smirked as he heard that his current opponent had been kicked from the match and he was now on a different team. "Hahahahaha. Wonder what happened to that guy." The Gennin laughed for a moment. He would now be facing Makoto. He had no idea what he would be up against but it didn't matter. It wouldn't change the fact that he was fighting to win. He turned to Else and wondered what she was going to do or say. She hadn't said anything since the battle had started so he assumed she wouldn't start, now.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Makoto smiled in her hidden place. Now that she was up against two gennin, this could be ended in one swift blow. With a puff of smoke, Haseo Shirogane was summoned from the scroll. She silently thanked Nanashi again for the gift he had given her, as Haseo's stomach glowed. As the bright laser beam shot towards Haku, Crimson once again charged Else with her axe. She swung the axe down and at a small angle. If she could maim them both, the match was over.

Chuunin can perform: 42(+34) remaining
44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
0 S-Ranked Jutsu

x
x
x
x

Crimson Remedy

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 am
((Crimson, I'm gonna need you to clarify a few things about the laser beam.
One: How wide is it?
Two: How fast is it going?
Three: How long will it last?
Four: How much damage does it deal?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 am
X- TMT -X
((Crimson, I'm gonna need you to clarify a few things about the laser beam.
One: How wide is it?
Two: How fast is it going?
Three: How long will it last?
Four: How much damage does it deal?))

((The beam is powerful enough to smash through most defenses and leave a path of destruction in its wake. Defenses of S rank can block the beam, but would end up being greatly weakened. Defense of A would stop the beam but would blow up and cause damage to those around it. B and lower will not affect it. Lasts one post, like a gunshot. As for width, the width of the average laser beam, which is about the size of a quarter. sweatdrop
And, so it's not fatal, I was aiming for your lower torso.))  

Crimson Remedy

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

Elseth Sanne Lameperouge
Kurama Clan
Genin of Kirigakure

Else cocked an eyebrow when she noticed her genjutsu wasn't binding anything. Which meant this was a puppet. She had suspected that much, but she was not really sure. She wanted to rely her information to Blade, when she heard he was banned from the exams and that she was now fighting alongside Haku.
She saw another puppet being pulled out, and she didn't knew it's abilities yet. It probably was a puppet capable of doing different things than the puppet already used. The puppet Makoto had used to attack her was mid-ranged, so it made sense that this puppet was going for either long range or close range battle.

She observed the puppets both and noticed the one she thought of as Makoto had a coffin. She guessed it was very likely that the real Makoto was inside there. Else had only to find a way to get the real Makoto out of it, while defending herself from the puppet. She knew she was weak when she could not see her opponent. She darted away from the axe again, but because of the close angle, she wasn't able to escape from it fully. The blade of the axe scraped away some skin from her arm. She did not care, running around the puppet, she pulled out a second kunai and tied explosive notes to both of them. She aimed them for the coffin. Meanwhile, she noticed that Haku was atttacked by the beam from the corner of her eye. She could not do anything for him, he had to fend for himself.

(( OoC: Not Haseo Shirogane, he nearly killed me during my first Chuunin exams at NUR more than a year ago))

User Image

Gennin Can perform:
27 Academy Level Jutsu
17 Gennin Jutsu
4 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
+ 6x 2 = 12 extra jutsu, total jutsu is 35

4/10 untill arena collapses  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items