Reply Roleplays (:
Vurt (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Desdemona gulps. "s**t...i killed her..." She whispered, feeling her pulse and giving a sigh of relief as she picked Miku up. "Uh, Rain. Come on....."

Rain looked over. "What the hell did you-"

"Lets go...you can help her right?"

The walked back home, going inside and setting Miku on the couch.

"Aoi stole Blues....." Scribble grumbled as he went inside the room.

Aoi was on the couch, a blue feather barly sticking out of her mouth.

Sebastian chuckled at her, looking over at Scribble. "After all that you only got Blues?"

"Its rainbows fault over there." Scribble pointed to Aoi with a sigh.

Sebastian chuckled as he sat in a cahir, reading a Robert Frost book.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm
Miku sat up fast panting and sweating widly. Looking around she jumps behind the couch and steps back against the wall. She looks at The furry on one side and they girl next to her... She knows the furrys a robo. She also knows the girl is from space. She's studied them long ago. And their vibes alert her. She calms down a bit.
"Where am I?" She growls softly. Never liking to wake up to strangers from the way her childhood affected her.
"ooo, Didn't know you'd do a 2 way with girl Miku, bad girl~" Naga purred in her mind.
Shut up Naga. Miku thought.  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 pm
Kura walks to a door and knocks. Hearing people talking. She slowly sighs ready to see a big mess. The boss told her to check things out. The smoke getting darker as she trys to hold it back.. Useless.. She knocks again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am
((damn it! Stupid iPod erased everything D:< ))

"All that and all you got were blues? Hmph. Should have at least gotten some black ones..." she rubbed up against Sebastian, 'pet me!! :3' written all over her face. "I remembered to get yellows, Sebastian!" Tsumi purred, licking his hand. "why do you read so much? You and Scribble are so different..."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 am
Kura starts to grab the keys to the door of every apartment when she sees an blue feather.
Anger comes up and the smoke grows darker.

Blue's.... Great.. Kura thought as she slowly bend down and picked it up. Kura does like blue's,yellow's and black's, but this one seems to come from inside the apartment. She unlocks the door to find...
A neko with a bent tail tip.. possibly broken..., a human and a 2 shadows.

s**t... Kura thought again.
Eye's were on her and she slowly strated to gaze around the room for anyone more. And looked at the girl Shadow who had a blue feather. Yellows were around the Neko with a broken tip and the human. Her gaze fell to the Shadow reading and the neko licking his hand hand. He was reading her favorite book. She just stared and dropped the keys and cleaning supplys.

What is going to happen to me... She started to tremble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm
I Give You My Love Song

((tsumi is a shadow too :3))

Tsumi looked at the girl at the door. Her hands tensed up on the arm rests of Sebastian's chair, nails sratching the fabric. She could smell the fear of the human girl. She stood up and walked past the girl, narrowing her eyes at her as she walked out the door. Her ear twitched, and the shadows seemed darker.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 pm
Kia Sai
I Give You My Love Song

((tsumi is a shadow too :3))

Tsumi looked at the girl at the door. Her hands tensed up on the arm rests of Sebastian's chair, nails sratching the fabric. She could smell the fear of the human girl. She stood up and walked past the girl, narrowing her eyes at her as she walked out the door. Her ear twitched, and the shadows seemed darker.
Kura is a shadow also.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Looking a the neko shadow, I glaring at her hoping she couldn't feel my smoke around her as she pasted.
Then smiling and showing a greeting.
"Hello. I'm Kurami Mabumi." Kura bows at the door way.While doing so picking up the things she dropped as a yellow feather drops out of her pocket. The one she was keeping for later.  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:43 pm
((I know :3 just making s sure you knew X3 btw tsumi's a b***h))

Tsumi saw the yellow feather. She snatched it up before Kurami had a chance to get it. "Much appreciated." She smirked and held the feather between her teeth, not wanting to use it yet. "I have some in my bag. Don't take them all."
She rubbed her tail against her new 'friend'. Tsumi pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "Keep out of the smaller pouch in my bag. Or I will kill you." she licked Kurami's cheek, pulling the feather into her mouth as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm
Blushing softly Kura looks at the Tsumi and smiles again. "Sweet dreams, Tsumi." :Kura reaches in and pulls out 2 yellows for later then walks in the apartment. Feeling already unwelcomed by the mess. Kura sighs and starts to clean. Continuing to glance now and then to the shadow in the chair reading. Wonder what's his name... She thinks as she cleans the kitchen counter. Kura starts to hum a melody.  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm
Sebastian was in a deep dream state, sleeping with his eyes open. A useful talent.

Aoi sat up with a stretch, the smoke around her not as thick as usual, until she saw Kura. Too many damned girls.... she thought, looked over at Scribble who was glaring at her. "What?" She asked.

Scribble snatched a blue from her. "I cant believe you sometimes."

"Maybe you shouldve done it yourself. Shut up and stick the feather down your throat, or stop talking to me." Aoi snapped, the black fog thick as she walked to the fridge.

Desdemona gave a sigh of releif. "Thank god shes ok...."

"Youre in our apartment. Are you feeling ok?" Rain asked Miku.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:32 am
Kura looked at Aoi and smiled. "I enjoy blues to." She said while cleaning.
"Oh and your smoke is very powerful. Must mean you are very good at what you do." Kura stop to look outside... Raining.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miku calmed down and took a seat where she was sitting before sighing.
" Ooo, Miku can you please let me out~! I wanna play play play!"
Miku smiled sweatly to the girls and walked out the door before realizing it was pouring. Great~... She though.  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 am
((oh ok... so its raining but my character seems to be sleeping outside. she hates the rain..... -.-" ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:37 am
( surprised !! Sorryyy) Kura goes outside and looks a Tsumi. Bring a blanket and for a umbrella her. She sets up so she doesn't get wet. Kura puts a blanket over Tsumi and smiles Looking at the shadow kitty sleep.  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:02 pm
((thanks XD but she hates rain in general. I'd rather her be inside, but I know how she'll be if she wakes up in the rain (: you can leave her if you wish. But moving her now would screw with my thinking process XD))  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff