Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
Random chat. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

Ahh, yeah, I could only imagine how hard that would be. When I'm in a good mood, I could devour a whole three steaks or so.

One thing I'm glad about KFC don't deliver or I'd be fat.

I have a fast metabolism, and I go a whole day without eating then eat all at once in one meal, otherwise, I too would be fat. I'm actually really slim. Like... underweight slim.

I was having my lunch in work, when the pretty girl say to me "that's big" in a shock and wonderment way. I'm not talking about my p***s but my lunch.

xD Oh jeez. I could only imagine how that went down. That's quite hysterical, sorry. When people see me, they are amazed that I eat how I do, because I look like I don't eat at all.

She went "that's big", so i said "i get that of girls a lot", she giggled, i kept eating. She has the nicest bum i have ever seen.

xDD Thanks for enlightening my mood a bit. That's awfully funny. All I can say is go for it. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am
The Full English
whitewolf10
so now that we got a random chat that lets us talk about anything just waiting for some idiot to tell us this is the place for a random chat lol

I just notice that under our name, is our guild rank, like your crew and I'm captain.

I'm pretty easily amazed.

you just noticed this now? lol ok then  

whitewolf10
Crew

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:46 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

I have a fast metabolism, and I go a whole day without eating then eat all at once in one meal, otherwise, I too would be fat. I'm actually really slim. Like... underweight slim.

I was having my lunch in work, when the pretty girl say to me "that's big" in a shock and wonderment way. I'm not talking about my p***s but my lunch.

xD Oh jeez. I could only imagine how that went down. That's quite hysterical, sorry. When people see me, they are amazed that I eat how I do, because I look like I don't eat at all.

She went "that's big", so i said "i get that of girls a lot", she giggled, i kept eating. She has the nicest bum i have ever seen.

xDD Thanks for enlightening my mood a bit. That's awfully funny. All I can say is go for it. xD

I'm not on facebook but she is and one one the lads at work shout me over and showed me pictures of her, from her facebook profile and well, she's hot and most of them had her wearing very little.

If her boyfriend wasn't twice my size, I'd would have asked her out by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

I'm not on facebook but she is and one one the lads at work shout me over and showed me pictures of her, from her facebook profile and well, she's hot and most of them had her wearing very little.

Ahh, yeah, that can be very intimidating. xD
Well, once you get the chance, I say go for it. Try and become friends with her now, so you know how she is and what she wants.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 am
whitewolf10
The Full English
whitewolf10
so now that we got a random chat that lets us talk about anything just waiting for some idiot to tell us this is the place for a random chat lol

I just notice that under our name, is our guild rank, like your crew and I'm captain.

I think it shows how little i pay attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 am
The Full English
whitewolf10
The Full English
whitewolf10

hope your more focused when your playing video games btw my main profile (which this isnt it) has 3 million gold...i just had to say that  

whitewolf10
Crew

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

Well, once you get the chance, I say go for it. Try and become friends with her now, so you know how she is and what she wants.

We kind of are friends and she knows that i think she's hot, it's why she's friendly with me. She was very stand offish and cold with me, until she saw me looking at her bottom, since then she been really friendly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:55 am
whitewolf10
The Full English
whitewolf10
The Full English
whitewolf10

hope your more focused when your playing video games btw my main profile (which this isnt it) has 3 million gold...i just had to say that

I hope I am as well.
well done on getting that much money.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:59 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

We kind of are friends and she knows that i think she's hot, it's why she's friendly with me. She was very stand offish and cold with me, until she saw me looking at her bottom, since then she been really friendly.

Ahh, okay, well that's a big hint then. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

you haven't seen her boyfriend. he'd kill me. As it stands i'll look at her bum and not touch.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

you haven't seen her boyfriend. he'd kill me. As it stands i'll look at her bum and not touch.

Oh, yeah, true. xD
Well, good luck then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:13 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

Oh, yeah, true. xD
Well, good luck then.

need to find someone with a better bum, without a boyfriend.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

Oh, yeah, true. xD
Well, good luck then.

You just said she had the nicest bum you'd seem. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

Oh, yeah, true. xD
Well, good luck then.

You just said she had the nicest bum you'd seem. xD

doesn't mean there isn't a girl out there with one even nicer.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games