Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What Nintendo character needs a game very badly? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm
x-D o o m K i t t a y-x
Peach. Or even Toad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
x-D o o m K i t t a y-x
Peach. Or even Toad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah. I see...  

x-D o o m K i t t a y-x

Dangerous Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm
E. Gadd

atleast get him to be a racer in the next Mario Kart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:59 am
Waluigi needs to be in his own game. Or even teamed up with Wario for a two player NSMBW with all the crazy power ups Wario's first game had.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:40 am
Playing as Ganondorf in an official Zelda game would be really cool, and would probably shed light on a lot of story elements.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 am
Waynebrizzle
Playing as Ganondorf in an official Zelda game would be really cool, and would probably shed light on a lot of story elements.

Agreed.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:47 pm
Waynebrizzle
yeah before he became a tyrant, he did have some kind of history, a childhood if you will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm
Waynebrizzle

That would shed some nice light on his earlier years, before he went crazy insane on everything. Sadly they'll never do it. :c Hopefully they'll give us more of his back story SOME DAY. scream  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm
Yokies
Waynebrizzle

That would shed some nice light on his earlier years, before he went crazy insane on everything. Sadly they'll never do it. :c Hopefully they'll give us more of his back story SOME DAY. scream
they hinted at some of his history in wind waker, it wasn't much but it gave some of his reason to want the triforce to rule hyrule, his land was destroyed by the eastern winds i think, it was something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 am
Xilo The Odd
Yokies
Waynebrizzle

they hinted at some of his history in wind waker, it wasn't much but it gave some of his reason to want the triforce to rule hyrule, his land was destroyed by the eastern winds i think, it was something like that.

I remember something like that in Wind Waker. It's hard to remember anything specific though since the last time I played it was.. 4 years ago I believe. I'm the type of person who wants to be surprised by things though. That didn't really shock me, but it was a nice chunk of his history we didn't know about.  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 pm
if anything though thats pretty much how the story before ganondorf ends, its the stuff before that incident that could be intresting. maybe a quest for the tri force to try and save his people?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm
I see what you mean. That could be quite interesting to see in game. There is just so much you have to assume. I'd like a clear explanation for some of it; I still want room to wonder of course, but they could fill in a bit more of his history.  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:18 pm
The next Zelda game after SS should have a prologue where you play as the villain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm
[Kegan]
The next Zelda game after SS should have a prologue where you play as the villain.

kegan wins, this is exactly what we need.  

Xilo The Odd

melonkuma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 pm
It would be awesome to see Ness make a comeback. Earthbound is still one of my favorite games. Although it's very unlikely, it would be so great if Nintendo made a new game in the series. I can dream, though..Kid Icarus got a reboot, so why not Earthbound? 3nodding  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff