Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Prophetic Dreams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beelzebunz

Tipsy Poster

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 am
Nero_Gataki

Concordance would normally mean something like similarities, it can also mean an amalgamation I believe. Also it is kind of like a glossary for the bile I guess. I don't know what you mean by concordance in relation to the topic we're discussing. Maybe it has something to do with a belief in many religions, I don't know. I don't mean to offend, but there were a few parts in your response that confused me. Anyways, I think that people should decide for themselves what the truth is. Obviously the bible contradicts itself over an over again, and it most certainly not all inspired of god. Your religion and your god(s) should be your own, It's much more likely that in the end no one will be right anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 am
Patron-Saint of Poppycock
all i was saying is pretty much most of my family has given up on god and my own gods are different then...well most peoples..and that my family is finding their own way of reading the bible but i really honestly shouldent be saying anything about the bible since ell ive only read bits and peices... biggrin sorry i confused you.  

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100

Beelzebunz

Tipsy Poster

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 am
Nero_Gataki

The existence of some kind of higher power has been proven to me plenty of times, I just don't think it's what we all expect it to be. It's sad to hear that your family gave up on god, but some people just need to believe more than others. There are also some people in the world that should stick to what they have been taught, as well as others who should question everything. It's also true that the more you learn about existence, the more questions you are bound to have, and the more you doubt what used to be important aspects of your own reality. I don't think man will ever learn any actual truths in the universe, all we can do is observe and make speculations. We all need something to live by, when you loose your beliefs, you might also be loosing your hope. I have no doubt that there is more to our existence than what can be seen on the surface.
What are your religious beliefs?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am
Last week I had a dream of a bird dying, needless to say my dove did the next morning.  

Kranich

Invisible Fatcat

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 am
Wow. A lot of people have had dreams of the future o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 am
BSPBleach

It was probably just a fluke, for me at least.  

Kranich

Invisible Fatcat

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 pm
Kranich
BSPBleach

I believe you people aren't flukes. Simply the ability pools and releases the 'pressure' by giving you a dream, then starts pooling again. Basically latent power that will randomly pop up now and again XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm
Hmm. I have very lucid dreams, almost every night.

BSPBleach
Kranich
BSPBleach

I believe you people aren't flukes. Simply the ability pools and releases the 'pressure' by giving you a dream, then starts pooling again. Basically latent power that will randomly pop up now and again XD

Kranich

Invisible Fatcat

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 pm
Kranich

BSPBleach
Kranich
BSPBleach

'Fraid i'm guilty of having not figured out what lucid means yet, but by dream, i meant prophetic dream. If you're referring to that. If not, well i'm clueless ><"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 am
I have prophetic dreams all the time most of which are more symbolic then real though I do get both most are just about certain events my mom saying something for example that normally would be ordinary but I need to pay attention to or is important. I've also predicted 2 great grandparents deaths but I'm not certain whether that was them saying good bye in advance knowing I wouldn't be there when they passed or just a regular prediction.

Deja vu is a regular almost daily occurrence with me.  

Pie of Apple

Intellectual Sage

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kranich

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am
No no, I think it was prophetic, just I never really had it happen before until last week.

BSPBleach
Kranich

BSPBleach
Kranich
BSPBleach

'Fraid i'm guilty of having not figured out what lucid means yet, but by dream, i meant prophetic dream. If you're referring to that. If not, well i'm clueless ><"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Kranich
No no, I think it was prophetic, just I never really had it happen before until last week.

BSPBleach
Kranich

BSPBleach
Kranich
BSPBleach

That's why i believe it's like dam. Normally i bout never have any. Maybe once a year. Cept last year. a lot then. But this 'premmonition' just kinda feels like random events. Different frequencies for different people. You can believe it's a fluke all ya want razz but i still think you'll have another eventually whether it's tomorrow or twenty years from now 3nodding  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am
Pie of Apple
I have prophetic dreams all the time most of which are more symbolic then real though I do get both most are just about certain events my mom saying something for example that normally would be ordinary but I need to pay attention to or is important. I've also predicted 2 great grandparents deaths but I'm not certain whether that was them saying good bye in advance knowing I wouldn't be there when they passed or just a regular prediction.

Deja vu is a regular almost daily occurrence with me.

Ditto. Especially the Deja Vu....=3=  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 am
Leeches in my peaches
I've been having some interesting points keep coming up in my dreams that ended up happening... Some are predicted weeks before they happen, while others are same day things... Mine are normally social situations about to change or self related events (Nothing like disasters... my sister has those*)

I had a dream recently where I had more money than expected... and that week I got paid a day extra and was allowed to keep it...

Other times I'll be talking to someone in my dreams, and they'll suddenly stop acknowledging me... When I bring it up later they say things like "That won't happen, don't worry about it" and a few weeks later I can't get a hold of them.

Anyone else experience the same thing?
its only happened to me a few times but they are alot more subtle for me, and once it wasnt even a dream I literally saw what was going to happen before it happened and a decision was what caused me to get hurt so I changed the decision and the only thing that changed was my getting hurt.
But for the dreams once i had a dream there was a nuke in the ocean near japan and peopel were getting radiation poisonign and thats where the earthquake i guess happened then their reactors but this was months in advance I had this dream, and it might not even be related, and i had a dream after mom wanted to visit new york new york, and i had a dream about a tower getting attacked by airplanes, and it collapsed before I made it out, then I quickly woke up and fell asleep, and the same thign happened but i made it out of the building in time, then I did dbz moves at the airplanes XD, but 9/11 happened after and I almost forgot this dream so it took me a while to recall it.

also

http://media.noetic.org/uploads/files/Gut_feelings_intuition_and_emotions_An_exploratory_study.pdf it might be related to this, which this is basically about how empathy works scientifically.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas