Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 am
Light sat quietly thinking and smiling. Happy to see jack happy as he watched him from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 pm
"So, jacky, tell me a lil' about yourself." Light said innocently. He looked cencerely at Jack, truely interested in whatever Jack said.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm
Jack looked up from his cake "hmm?..ah well lets see i like sweet things and uh..oh this is kinda embarassing but now that your my nii-san ill tell you.." jack leand towards light "sometimes when i can't sleep at night i have this bear i have it helps me to sleep" he said blushing "its kinda lame but yea its special" he said looking down twiddling his fingers  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm
"No, it's not lame. It's cute." Light sighed. He moved a little bit, fogetting his arm was around Jack and Jack moved with him, causing an accentdental kiss. Light quickly pulled away,"Sorry."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 pm
jack blushed wildly looking down "ah...uh..no its...ahh" waaah wat do i do that was my first kiss!!! he thought to himself jack looked up slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 pm
"Ahh! stare Let me geuss, that was your first kiss?" Light said, looking at Jack's bright red face. He felt a little guiltly, but his inner badass over powered him and his speech." Hmm... Suprisingly sweet. I geuss it's true, you are what you eat."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 am
jack blushed "ah..heh..kinda lame im already in highschool and that was my first kiss" he said with a small smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:07 pm
"It's not lame. It just proves you're pure." Light smiled, again his inner badass took over and he pulled Jack in for a more on perpose kiss.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:43 pm
jack's eyes widened at the sudden kiss but blushed allowing the kiss his eyes fluttering closed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Light mentally kicked his own a** for ever letting his inner badass come out, but no matter how bad he felt, the kiss felt right. When he finally allowed himself to let go of Jack, he smiled softly, feeling his own face blush as much as Jack. Light put his forehead on Jack and closed his eyes and said," Geuss this puts a damper on this 'brotherly' relationship, huh?"  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm
jack looked at him curiously but giggles " i guess so...nii-san" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 pm
Light kissed him again and said," There's no way we can be brothers, but we can always be together."
He smiled and stayed where he was. Where he was most happy, Light's arms around Jack and time seems to stop.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am
"eh?...ah i supose your right brothers dont exactly do this do they" he said jokingly with a small blush leaning toward light "but if we're not brothers then what are we?" he said curiously  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 pm
"A couple. Boyfriend and Boyfriend. That fits us more than brothers." Light gave a careless sigh."Besides, you're way to cute to be my brother. I wouldn't know what to do if you were." He smirked. heart  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm
couple? jack thought with a smile "oh i see" he said staring at his uneaten cake  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff