Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Why the KKJ anime sucks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enough Maron/Chiaki moments in the anime?
  No!
  Yes?
  Um... I don't keep track...
View Results

Aiolas

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:44 am
I also think the Manga is a lot better, but I can say I hated the KKJ Anime... I liked the theme songs a lot smile I think the first opening "Piece of Love" fits the story perfectly whee Also, the character album also have some really nice songs in it too

Though I still wish they can show more about the other characters too; for example Maron's parents, Miyako, Minazuki-kun and Noin... And I seriously don't like Mist mad They should've just follow the Manga and let the cute and evil(?) Silk-kun appear in the Anime... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:19 pm
I've only read book 1, and haven't seen the anime. But maybe it just took much time for them to draw those type of things O_o I don't know XD  

Elastic Muffin

The Only Red Rabbit

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:10 pm
((Yes, I am new to this guild. Shove it.))

I thought the KKJ anime was pretty darn good. Cheesy and repeatative yes, but in a good way. Manga is usually 90% of the time a hell-of-a-lot better.. that's obvious. But when I watched Full Moon wo Sagashite before I read the manga, I thought the anime was better.. and then came the 3rd volume and I hit myself. =^^;;=

I liked the second season's songs better. Piece of Love may have fit the story, but it's just a gawd awful song. Sorry, but I thought he sounded half drunk. I was a bit tweaked at the lack of Chiaki/Maron moments, but if that was all I saw, I'd probably vomit. I know it's a shojo anime, but c'mon.. there's only SO much romance a person can take. Which is why I squealed in delight when Chiaki finally confessed heart
I kind of liked the minimal love relationship. Showed the trust issue a lot more solidly. I mean.. they hardly know each other to begin with. Although I liked the romance in the manga, I thought it was kind of fast. *shrug* Just me.

I really can't say I hate any of Tanemura-san's work. What kind of fan would do that? She even put in her sidebars that she's happy about 'em and whatnot. Why go against that? I haven't seen the end of KKJ yet though. I'm missing the episode before the last. So frustrating. scream

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:48 am
Lol... You should have told me Kat. I can send that ep to Ta-kun if you need it.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

The Only Red Rabbit

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:39 pm
Nah.. so'k. The idiot shinigami needs to learn responsibility. stare
Thanks for the offer though! whee heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:00 pm
I didn't like how they left some important backround info on some characters in the anime and the ending of the anime I didn't like either. It just stopped when they hugged if i remember. =/ I wish they went more indept like they did in the manga. Like with the story about Fin and Access... and when Maron falls off her building is unconicous. And then meets the real Jeanne. Or when she fights herself... So yeah. D: Wish that added more to the anime. >>; They also left some cute Chiaki and Maron moments out. D: xd Okay done complaining now bout it. whee

Luchia~chan

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Only Red Rabbit

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:23 pm
I just finished the anime ((FINALLY!!)) some days ago.. and I'm still working on reading the manga.
So far, I have the same opinions as I said from the above.

Yes there are missing character b/g info, but the manga came out BEFORE the anime, so its viewers were probably expected to have already read the manga and KNOW the characters by then. rolleyes
Like I already said as well.. I was a bit glad there weren't as many ChiakixMaron moments. It made the moments that they DID have a lot more cute and appreciated, which is how love oughtta be. Right?

The ending however, did rather suck. I wanted to know what happened to Miyako. =>.<= They just left her there! And how Maron changed Fin back to normal.. cliche and way too friggin' easy. Just as easy as how Maron fell apart and then came back from saying the exact same thing she had been repeating before, BLARGH!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:52 am
I stuck out to the end of KKJ, though at some parts it really wasn't that good. I've never seen the manga before but I really wish I could but can't get the manga 'round here =( If it's anything like Full Moon then I would defiantly enjoy the manga (not the story plot, that would suck if two anime have the same story plot no matter how good it is, I mean the way the manga's developed) I mean if it builds up each character's background and such as well as the romance and slowly developes the emotions.  

Fuyubi

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 pm
I like the anime. I watched it before I read the manga so it wasn't a big letdown or anything. After I finished the manga though...I was like, "What the hell?"

They changed too much! You know, every anime leaves out a lot of relationship stuff since anime seems to gear towards action generally since you know...it looks cool when animated. But they changed things to make even the action less cool! Like taking away Jeanne's ribbon in the first part of the series and then taking away her sword for the second part. Her sword was awesome man!

And Chiaki seems so much more indecent in the manga, actually making straight-out perverted comments...which I admit...hehe...I did find a bit funny, but still! There was none of him just hugging Maron and all that. All of that was completely left out! that stuff was so cute! Ah! I giggle every time I read it!

The stupidest change was making Jeanne d'Arc look like a cat! She was so pretty in the manga! Besides, it defied logic! Maron transfroms into Jeanne. Jeanne was a pretty girl with long curles blonde hair. Jeanne was made into a girl with short grey hair! Agh! They left out all the angel side stories. You never know why Fin has the ugliest hair style on earth! She used to look so cute with long hair but they left it out!

Anyways...I liked the anime as an anime, but as an interpretation of the manga...sucked. Especially because not enough Maron and Chiaki!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:01 pm
the original of anything (i.e. harry potter, fullmoon wo sagashite, KKJ, ect.) is always better then tv/ movie made edition. (though there are some exceptions) same goes for any arina manga that was made into an anime...the anime's good, but the manga was a million times better.

and with not enough maron/chiaki moments, then WHATS THE USE OF WATCHING IT?!?!  

bunnybunnyxo

Starpowergirl012

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:16 pm
I say the anime is ok, but I do prefer the manga over the anime, just like many other series.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:22 am
Finally finished watch KKJ anime~ Yayyy. Even though I know manga is better, anime is the one that led me to KKJ and Arina Tanemura, so I wanted to watch it just to see the difference.

Beginning went well, died towards the end though, since they ignored Fin and Access stories, I have failed to understand HOW Fin have been brainwashed by Maou. <____<;;; and the second Rosesary too! That was Chiaki's gift, not....pop out of nowhere! Of course, they had to change it because Access would have rambled on about their story which the anime ignored. Other little things they just didn't explain.

Not to mention, my friend complained about how huge sensei draws eyes (I told her to read Full Moon), and it stuck in my head so throughout the series, I was gonking over how huge eyes were and stuff =-=;;; (Swear they are abnormally humoungo in the anime and I can't ignore it like in the manga T-T)

Manga all the WAYYY~~ x3 Me quite like the anime music though =3

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

hana211

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:25 pm
The color *EVERYTHING IS IN AN UGLY GREEN!* is really bad, and they made the anime too young. They should have kept to the manga story more.

Does anyone get really reminded of the DNAngel anime with this? I think DNAngel was inspired by KKJ.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:27 pm
I got bored after the first season so I skipped to the last episode. It was just boring me.  

SugaKitten

bluewhale9

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:26 pm
I prfer the manga too cause there are way more event between maron and chiaki and she finds out earlier he is sinbad so definatley the manga  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff