Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Monster Hunter RP (DEAD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm
Silexnt got nervous at the touch. Since he never been really loved or cared about Eenu was like a brother to him. Silexnt looked at ground and shrugged and then started to freeze up from a memory of being beaten by his father and his mom using her body as a shield in order for him to get away from his psycotic dad. "......." He rubbed his back remembering all the blood that was in the house at the time and backed up scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:18 pm
Eenu felt Silexnt tense up, and quickly let him go. He had never attempted to hug him before, and didn't expect that type of response from him.
"Sorry, dude. I didn't have any bad intentions by that, I swear! Just a friendly hug, that's all. I'll back off." He wondered why the fox had reacted like that. He felt bad for it, even though he really had done nothing wrong.  

SilentFox21993

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 pm
Gaia Screenname: Sweet Kaly9
Name: Kaly
Species: Wolf/fox
Appearance:
User Image
Strengths: fighting,pocky!,being cute.
Weaknesses: Pervs,scary things, pain.

(HIII XION!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:29 pm
((Kaly9, you got any strengths? XD))  

SilentFox21993

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm
((lol,sorry,Yes i edited it smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 am
Schwarz sauntered through the village with his hands behind his back, as nonchalantly as usual. He instantly smelled the scent of Bulldrome and began to think about how good it would. "I can eat later, I need supplies first." He then noticed a small group of what seemed to be friends and, feeling a bit social, he went over to them. "Hello, my name is Schwarz, pleasure meeting all of you." He gave a short bow and smiled at everyone.  

Gibistar

Anxious Genius

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 am
Kaly was wwalking around when shes saw a group of others,but from staying up last night,she wanted to stay outof it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 pm
conner smiled "yup i figured this would feed the village for awhile. hey do you have a carpenter bug i need one for the new gun lance a wanna have made." he said seeing the boy walk up to them "hey how goes it im conner nice to meat ya" he said turning back to endu "hey did you hear about that kezu they think is raiding the farms?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:59 pm
A distance away a robbed figure was walking down a road that led to the same town as everyone else was at. The figure had a large bag over his back and three hilts poking out of the bag. He didnt wish to stop at this village but he had no choice for this was the closest place to grab supplies. When he got into the town he first stopped at a shop, seeing the place had a few people he pulled his hood more, just to be sure no one would see who he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 pm
Eenu turned to the newcomer. He smiled and said, "Aye, I'm Eenu, and this is Roxie. Haven't seen you around, have I?"
To Connor, he turned back, and replied, "No, I have no carpenterbugs. Sorry, my dad used my last few for a weapon upgrade before he left for the quest. And would the Khezu be worth looking into?"  

SilentFox21993

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 pm
Vixen pulled a black cloak around her body as she walked along the village, her pare feet making quiet noise on the cement ground. She walked into a store and went to the clerk. "I was wondering if I could get a blade sharpened." She showed him a small crooked dagger and a bit of gold. The clerk turned, sharpened her blade for her and took the gold. She then left the shop silently and sheathed it on her thigh. She looked around quietly and then began walking along the road.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 pm
conner shrugged his shoulders "not sure yet, ive only heard it from when i went to the farm. they say that it shocks the water killing all the fish and then gobles them all up. wanna check it out later? anyway im gonna go deposite some items at my place " he said as he picked up his bow and quiver and began walking only to bump into a person in a black cloak "oh sorry..........hey are you a hunter you seem to have the build. and by the way the cloak falls on you i'd say your're a woman" he smiled holding out his hand. he was always a man of detial "anyway im conner nice to meet ya" he then saw kaly "hey kaly long time no see"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 pm
mad Kaly looked at Conner and smiled but annoiance was laced into her smile. She then got out a pice of paper with on it,it had a picture of one of the few with them. She then glared and isghed as she put the crumbled the paper with the lest intrest and stuffed it in her right pocket,and walkes to Conner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 am
Vixen watched Connor leave without saying a word. It'd probably slow him down if she did. She then looked at her curved and muscular body. "He's spot on.... Wow...." She then noticed a very irritated girl storming up to him.  

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm
conner smiled as he heard the girl's amazment and then looked at kaly "hey how goes it?" he asked.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff