Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:53 pm
Eve smirked, hand on hip. "You gonna kick me out so quickly? I may not be very nice but im quiet." She really didnt like being alone. It was kind of depressing....

"A-am I in trouble?" Olive asked, taking the young boys hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Michael led the girl up the stairs, ignoring the rude girl. "You shouldnt worry. Your not in any trouble." He lied. Of course she was in trouble. She broke a rule. What kind of character breaks a rule when they havnt even played one round?

Jasper smiled to the girl in the foyer. "Hello. I am Jasper. This is my brother, Jason."
Jason smiled and waved shyly. "Michael isnt happy with you... You probably should leave."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm
"H...hes ten." Eve said, looking at the two with a confused expression.

"O...ok..." Olive gulped, following. Her legs felt like noodles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm
Jason tsked. "He may be only ten, but he isnt a normal kid. You'd be smart to listen to him."
Jasper nodded. "You'd be smart to listen to him."

Michael led the girl down a long hallway. "It would be good if you didnt make any loud noises. We have a number of quests here."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm
Olive nodded. "Yes sir..."

Eve stretched. "He wot even notice im here. Im sure il die soon anyway." She said, passing the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 pm
Michael blushed. "You dont have to be so polite." He knocked on the open door of Anne's room. "We have.. a guest."
Anne looked horrified. Cory was still in the chair, smirking. Coryn was crying silently in the corner.
Cory stood, nodded to Coryn. "We'll see ourselves out, Ms Anne." He said proudly, brushing past Michael.
Michael watched them go down the hallway. His eyes were angry.

Jasper and Jason blocked the girl's path, holding each other's arms. "As much as we'd like to get back to what we were doing, we cant exactly let you stay. You really should leave now." They said together, smiling. "Preferably before Michael comes back downstairs to make sure we made you leave."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:46 pm
Eve huffed, putting her hands on her hips. "Fine. But only becaue this place is irritating." She turned and left, in a foul mood.

Olive gulped, looking down and scratching an arm. "Im sorry if i did something wrong...."
It is illegal for the charector to talk to the player....
"Why didnt you tell me that?" Olive whispered to Alex.
I wasnt paying any attentian myself.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 pm
Arron slowly got back to his feet and shook his head. Can't lose control. Why and the hell did they lick my cheek.His face turned red and his eyesight got weaker. He threw himself on someones bed and closed his eyes. Just a few minutes....  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 pm
((im guessing its about 1.42 right now XD so ya, wednesday!))

Jason and Jasper smiled at each other as the door closed behind the girl.
"Make sure to lock the door, brother." They both said. They turned and walked back up the stairs.

Cory and Coryn made it to the stairs. The other twins were coming up. "Twins..." Cory scoffed.
"Good morning!" They smiled.
"We must get back to our home. Come, Coryn."
Coryn slid past the brothers quietly.

Anne sat down. "You have a penalty? Sad... You havnt even played a single round. I wonder..." She walked over to her bed, and picked up the book she had thrown earlier. "Is it the same?" She stood in front of the girl beside Michael and smiled. She lifted the book and smacked the girl in the face.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Michael stood between Olive and his mother.
She brought the book on him too. "Dont you ever take that tone of voice with me."

Jason and Jasper walked into their room, closing it and making sure to lock the door this time. They looked at each other, noticing a something in their bed. It was the boy from earlier.
"Jassy...."
"Jace....."
"He really does want to join us!!!" Jason squealed happily.
"He's in our bed..." Jasper said jealously.
"Brother! Lets sleep with him!!!" Jason hugged his brother, dragging him to the bed.
".....He'll only come between us...."
"No, brother! We'll always be together! But he needs us now! Please, Jassy?" Jason begged.
Jasper blushed, looking away from his brother's eyes. "Ok... but only for tonight."
They crawled into bed, on both sides of Arron. "Can you do it, brother?" asked Jason.
Jasper nodded, sliding in beside the boy. "Hes.... so warm.... I dont like it- its not you!"
Jason reached over the boy and grabbed Jasper's hands. "Its ok, brother! Im still here. I'll never leave you!" He rested his head on Arron's chest. "I can hear his heartbeat... It sounds like you." He smiled.
The darkness hid Jasper's red face. He also rested his head on Arron's chest. Beside his brother, holding hands. "Together..." He whispered quietly, about to fall asleep.
"Forever!" replied Jason. He kissed his brother's forehead. "Good night, brother." also about to fall asleep.
"...Night...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 pm
(Wait, wat do u mean see ya wednesday!? No ones gonne be on tomorrow?!?!? D8 )

Eve walked around and sighed, climbing up a tree and resting on a large branch.

"Im confused. Im really sorry. I dont even kniw what i did...do you?" Olive whisper do you?
Nuh-uh. Maybe we'll find out if we listen....
"Kay...." that was the time she got hit with a book and fell back, holding her nose. "Ow!"
Olive?!
"I think you broke it...owowowow!" Olive yelped, touching her nose.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm
Uchihas_blackrose

"Im confused. Im really sorry. I dont even kniw what i did...do you?" Olive whisper do you?
"Kay...."

((i started off at 11 something tuesday night. so now, in the rp, its super early wednesday morning.... 1am early. and olive just got hit in the face with a book....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 pm
Kia Sai
Uchihas_blackrose

"Kay...."

((i started off at 11 something tuesday night. so now, in the rp, its super early wednesday morning.... 1am early. and olive just got hit in the face with a book....))

((O! Ok! And i fixed my post ^^))  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm
((is she feeling threatened yet? XD ))

Anne smiled darkly. "Hmm... I guess I was wrong. I was hoping I could use you... But I guess not."
Ryan! Dont go overboard! Anne's voice screamed in her head.
"Dont worry, my dear character." said Anne... Ryan? "You were wrong about her. She's normal." Ryan relaxed back into Anne's mind. ((He let Anne take over again))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 pm
Are you ok? Or do i need to kick his a**?!
"Im fine...." Olive whispered, standing.
Fine. But im beating the s**t out of the next person who hurts you.
"Please dont....ow...."
Ive already decided.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Michael stood with his eyes burning. His face hurt from the book, but he didnt dare say a thing. What was Anne doing?!
Anne wiped the blood off the book. "I was wrong. Girl, you can stay here for tonight." She looked at the clock. "Although i guess its not really night anymore. You can stay as long as you want. This is the only safe spot outside the game. But the rules still apply here. Michael, show her to her room. And go to sleep."  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff