Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
☆彡Boy princess☆彡 (1x1) ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Dylan thought about this for a moment as he realized that he was kissing a boy. He didn't care. He wrapped his arms around Alois's neck and didn't really think about letting go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm
Alois slipped his tounge into dylan's mouth as they kissed.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm
Dylan seemed surprise at the sudden feeling of Alois's tongue. He pulled back a bit, letting their tongues still cling together. Then he pushed himself back into the kiss. Is this wrong?..., he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am
".....mmm..." alois moaned a bit into the kiss.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 am
Dylan then backed away from Alois's mouth. "I'm sorry..." He said, getting out from Alois's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Alois looked at Dylan then shook his head "...it's because I'm a boy isn't it..?" he said knowing very well this was most likely why he couldn't kiss him. Alois frowned then walked away from Dylan and went upstairs. Alois sat on the bed in the room that would be both his and dylan's , he sighed looking at the ring on his finger.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Dylan sighed. He went upstairs and followed Alois. He lay on the bed next to him. "That's not it at all. It's just the fact that I don't want to sleep with my wife right away, it would make me a little pushy." He said smiling. "And besides, we have lots of time for romancing so I don't want to rush. Oh and by the way, your tongue felt quite nice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:51 pm
Alois looked over at and blushed when he said his tongue felt nice "..Yours too" he said blushing even more then he hugged Dylan "..I'm sorry for overreacting..." he said.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm
Dylan looked as Alois wrapped his arms around him as he lay down, it came as quite a surprise to him. "It's perfectly fine." He said, wrapping his arms around the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm
"I love you Dylan" Alois said blushing just then a maid came in "you are needed alois " alois nodded then left he came back later at night . He wonder if his husband was asleep. He went up to their bed room even though he knew dylan wasn't going to have sex with him yet he still wanted to know if he was asleep.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm
Dylan sat in the bed, he actually had his shirt off. His hair was dripping wet and he had just taken a shower, a towel was wrapped around his neck. He was tired, he just wanted the day to be over. And he actually wanted to be with Alois...that wasn't bad right? He was married to him after all. But actually he didn't mind what Alois did to him, that kiss was just a bit too serious for him. He didn't want to get carried away, but he wanted to get carried away now...he wanted to so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 pm
Just then alois walked in expecting Dylan to be asleep ," oh, Dylan you are awake " he said smiling he sat next to Dylan and lightly set his hand on top of dylan's hand . Their faces were close "I missed you even though we were only apart a few hours.."  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 pm
Dylan smiled at Alois and then put his wet head on his shoulder. "I'm tired, you shouldn't have left me here alone." He said kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm
"I wish I didn't have to " Alois said then took his coat off and his boots , only leaving on his shorts.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm
Dylan looked at Alois and then put his head againt the bed frame. "So would you like anything tonight?" He asked.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff