Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
Gaining Carl Supporters. How we go abouts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rattie Virginia

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy
I think people would enjoy it if Carl would randomly stop by and sniff around them and chew on their clothing a bit. xD Then perhaps disappear into the forest again and drag something with him that he hands to the people.
xd That sounds like an awesome anon to me! I love it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 pm
I totally agree. No begging to join Carl. He's too much of a bamf to beg talk2hand  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm
Alarias
I totally agree. No begging to join Carl. He's too much of a bamf to beg talk2hand

What I've been doing to get people is looking in the forums by using the search. I search for Carl and see who's talking about him/saying who loves him and stuff. Then I just invite them and tell them I was stalking people who love Carl. They seem to respond well cause I got 10 people like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:06 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Alarias

What I've been doing to get people is looking in the forums by using the search. I search for Carl and see who's talking about him/saying who loves him and stuff. Then I just invite them and tell them I was stalking people who love Carl. They seem to respond well cause I got 10 people like that.

Yeah I still need to invite all these people on my list. sweatdrop Just wanted to catch up in here and respond to some threads before I get to work. Been busy the last couple days >_O  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 pm
Alarias
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Alarias

Yeah I still need to invite all these people on my list. sweatdrop Just wanted to catch up in here and respond to some threads before I get to work. Been busy the last couple days >_O

It's all good ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Alarias
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Alarias

It's all good ^^

Well, I'm on it, Chief ^_~ Hopefully, we'll get a new flock of members shortly.  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

burnt skittles!
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Alarias

Good idea! i might just help you with that. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm
I had this great idea earlier but i forgot it. emo  

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm
zothaq
I had this great idea earlier but i forgot it. emo

Aw maybe it'll come back to you? Ideas pop in and out of my head so often, I tend to lose track as well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm
Annoning sounds awesome. Sadly, my funds/time are currently tied up with a lot of stuff ;v;

And lol stalking people who posted in Carl support threads worked for me -was amused enough to join- rofl  

HiePi

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm
HiePi
Annoning sounds awesome. Sadly, my funds/time are currently tied up with a lot of stuff ;v;

And lol stalking people who posted in Carl support threads worked for me -was amused enough to join- rofl

mrgreen Glad to have you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm
HiePi

Egads!

It's a killer mushroom that's killing a city!  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

HiePi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy
HiePi

Egads!

It's a killer mushroom that's killing a city!

Yes, I am the fungus that Carl secretly breeds (and eats gonk ) in his socks ninja
Nice to meet you :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 am
Rattie Virginia
Oh, also, as someone who has lost herself to way too many hours sending anons in previous events, including being a member of a guild that coordinated a group of anons for one event, what are the questions you guys have that are making you hesitant about volunteering yourself as an anon? If I can, I'd be happy to answer what you guys are worried about or offer pointers. User Image

I think I would enjoy being an anon, but I have some creativity/indecision issues.

What makes a good anon letter?
How do you pick the items you send?
What makes a good anon gift?  

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 am
Closer to the main topic, I agree with the anon-ing. I will also see if I can get a thread I'm a regular in to talk with you guys about putting the guild in the affiliates or something. 3nodding

I'm not sure if any of them are really into Carl, but it's always worth a shot. You never know who will see it.  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games