Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
What makes you love Carl so much? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm
His rage turns me on scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:09 pm
The one thing that I really liked about Carl in this event with the pies is that he was an UnderElk (well underdog lol ) that gained momentum and a very strong and dedicated team that loves him. It was mainly the people in the Carl forums that kept me feeding him - oh and the fact that I hate deidrich....>.>  

TabbyMina
Crew

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:15 pm
TabbyMina
The one thing that I really liked about Carl in this event with the pies is that he was an UnderElk (well underdog lol ) that gained momentum and a very strong and dedicated team that loves him. It was mainly the people in the Carl forums that kept me feeding him - oh and the fact that I hate deidrich....>.>

I agree! I might have given up hope if not for all his loyal followers ^_^ That's why this guild is so great.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm
Car is not only a majestic animal of the far north. But as far as I am concerned Carl is a symbol of the Spirit of Christmas! What makes Carl gnash his tusk, in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? Why its his courage! Carl knows no bounds, and that truely inspires me! heart  

fuzzyblaa100

Wealthy Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 pm
Carl is indeed an inspiration. He can do anything he puts his mind to...perhaps he might even take over Christmas surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Believe it or not, I didn't like Carl at first. I thought he was okay, but he kinda...creeped me out.

But then I saw his Zombie outfit for Halloween...and it was love. <3

He quickly became one of my favorite NPCs when Frontier Skies came out. XDDDD

Gone from WG guyz
Crew

Lonely Girl

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:21 pm
He is just awesome.........period!
emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games