Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Second Mizukage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fggt king, Second mizukage
  Karuda'd bust his s**t up
  He'd beat Karuda
  GIANT CLAM!!!!! :D
View Results

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
I laughed.

IRISH!

SECOND MIZUKAGE WOULD NEVER BEAT KARUDA...

Oh wait, he'd be fighting a corpse... That isn't even in the manga... Oh well, to SFA, the rules of the universe do not apply there!

I am majorly confused.

Two people voted Second Mizukage would beat Karuda. and one of votes appeared slightly better or after you posted, but I say it after... So I guessed you must have voted dat.

Good heavens I have never been so insulted in my life.

I wouldn't have voted cause we don't know the second's power nor do I really know yours.

Well... Ranmaru Stage two implant, Genjutsu Cursemark, Gensou Goshuujin clan and Sharingan (I HAD A MAGENKYOU IN MY POCKET, DAMNIT!)

And we know his power... Giant clams.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
I laughed.

IRISH!

SECOND MIZUKAGE WOULD NEVER BEAT KARUDA...

Oh wait, he'd be fighting a corpse... That isn't even in the manga... Oh well, to SFA, the rules of the universe do not apply there!

I am majorly confused.

Two people voted Second Mizukage would beat Karuda. and one of votes appeared slightly better or after you posted, but I say it after... So I guessed you must have voted dat.

I wouldn't have voted cause we don't know the second's power nor do I really know yours.

Well... Ranmaru Stage two implant, Genjutsu Cursemark, Gensou Goshuujin clan and Sharingan (I HAD A MAGENKYOU IN MY POCKET, DAMNIT!)

That isn't his only power, I do assume that the clam has some powerful genjutsu skill with it. Plus think about it he has to be really strong otherwise why would they choose him out of other previous kages to edo tensei?  

Irish-Sama

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama

I am majorly confused.

That isn't his only power, I do assume that the clam has some powerful genjutsu skill with it. Plus think about it he has to be really strong otherwise why would they choose him out of other previous kages to edo tensei?

Maybe he is just cool like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:35 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama

I am majorly confused.

So recognized as one of the best Genjutsu users ever.  

Irish-Sama

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama

So recognized as one of the best Genjutsu users ever.

Karuda was still better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:45 pm
If i learned to summon that Clam....i would totally kick some a**......It would have a Genjutsu that would turn your mind into a Black Goo, and leave you Mentally Retarded for LIFE! Have fun healing that!  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm
XSK Muse
If i learned to summon that Clam....i would totally kick some a**......It would have a Genjutsu that would turn your mind into a Black Goo, and leave you Mentally Retarded for LIFE! Have fun healing that!

HURR DURR HURR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:24 pm
I still say he is a p***y...  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm
I'm guessing the above comment was made after reading the newest chapter?

Although, you have to admit, it was excellent comic relief at the least rofl .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Kagetsukiko

I'd still bust his s**t up before he could even summon his little Oyster for my dinner.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:00 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Kagetsukiko

I'd still bust his s**t up before he could even summon his little Oyster for my dinner.

Well, here's the thing, it really doesn't take all that long to summon, so if the first thing he wanted to do was summon the oyster, then I don't think there'd really be a way to stop him. After summoning the oyster, you'd be the one that's screwed. How would you figure out where he, or even the oyster is? From the looks of it, the genjutsu covers all possible ways of tracking the physical body, including tracking footsteps seeing how the sandy ground would normally make it easy to track footsteps. It might take you only a couple seconds to figure out that you're in a genjutsu, but since the oyster is continuously releasing some sort of genjutsu-causing substance, you won't be able to kai out of it because once you do, you'll simply be caught again. Not to mention, because it looks of this genjutsu-causing substance is some sort of gas, it'd be difficult to escape from as well. If you can't figure out where your target is, you can't lock him in a genjutsu for the most part. Simple as that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 am
I'd definately win now ninja  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 am
After what Kaget said, Karuda would get assraped.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 am
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Oh, look at me. I'm the Second Mizukage. I have no eyebrows, aren't I awesome? I can summon a Giant Clam! What's that? What does the clam do? It just falls on people.

Seriously though. I don't like the character... He seems arrogant... And he looks French! Who ever heard of French ninjas?

Giant CLam for the win, and FYI, im a french ninja....  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 pm
Kagetsukiko
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Kagetsukiko

Well, here's the thing, it really doesn't take all that long to summon, so if the first thing he wanted to do was summon the oyster, then I don't think there'd really be a way to stop him. After summoning the oyster, you'd be the one that's screwed. How would you figure out where he, or even the oyster is? From the looks of it, the genjutsu covers all possible ways of tracking the physical body, including tracking footsteps seeing how the sandy ground would normally make it easy to track footsteps. It might take you only a couple seconds to figure out that you're in a genjutsu, but since the oyster is continuously releasing some sort of genjutsu-causing substance, you won't be able to kai out of it because once you do, you'll simply be caught again. Not to mention, because it looks of this genjutsu-causing substance is some sort of gas, it'd be difficult to escape from as well. If you can't figure out where your target is, you can't lock him in a genjutsu for the most part. Simple as that.

Gotta love NUR's Ranmaru Stage Two  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces