Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So... What do you guys think? (regarding Stein) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stein it up or on our own?
Ally it up! More friends we have, the less people we have against us
72%
 72%  [ 21 ]
Carl works alone.
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

iTentacle Raep

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:10 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Plus it seems like alot of their ranks are people who are easily bribed.

That's a warning sign there. >>;;

Unlike a majority of our fans here, we didn't really have to bribe anyone to come join us. ;D

But I'm being biased. I think we should do whatever is in the best interest of winning~

Even if it requires looking over one's shoulder and carrying a knife under one's coat. >>

Yes, I am terrible. 8D

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 am
Ze Wulver de Cosplay
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Plus it seems like alot of their ranks are people who are easily bribed.

That's a warning sign there. >>;;

Unlike a majority of our fans here, we didn't really have to bribe anyone to come join us. ;D

But I'm being biased. I think we should do whatever is in the best interest of winning~

Even if it requires looking over one's shoulder and carrying a knife under one's coat. >>

Yes, I am terrible. 8D

User Image

We'll figure it out when we get there. Right now it's something to consider. If it's another thing like the pie eating, each one of us could toss in 100 pies for stein, (or however much you could cause some of you kinda cheaped out on Carl xD)

Or...

It could be like a Pie Throwing contest. That's my theory anyways. We'd not throw pies at eachother and come down to a contestant we should throw pies at. Then with both our teams taking down one we'd surely win 4laugh

Idk... We'd figure out something that would support eachother. Even if it's just being nice to eachother like a truce, giving eachother pointers, bumping eachother's threads.

I think it might be more of an advantage than a disadvantage. If they end up not doing their part, I'll just have to work doubletime. Gives us a little more motivation to take them down.

Trust me, a bunch of angry Carl supporters would have enough determination to bypass anyone.  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

iTentacle Raep

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy

I could go for a truce. Doesn't mean I have to like it. 8D

And don't worry. I know the intensity of angry Carl fangirls.

First hand I do.

;3

Hmn...yes. xd

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 am
Personally, for most possible part 2s, I'm more interested in recruiting people whose favorite NPC was eliminated, rather than dealing with ones that are still in the competition. 3nodding

If it is something like the pie-throwing though, I would be willing to hold off sabotaging Stein if they are willing to hold off sabotaging Carl. 3nodding I would probably just spend most of my time doing whatever helps Carl instead of sabotaging unless we declared a specific vendetta, in such a case. 3nodding  

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 am
Ugh... I really wish squee didn't make that comment about the backstabbing >.<

Stein peoples- He was just kidding. It's how he is sometimes stressed We have no intention of betraying you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:14 am
I think it would be good to have some hard working allies. surprised  

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

The Dragon

Cursed Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carl works alone. We don't need anyone.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 am
Dragon of the Dark Flame
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carl works alone. We don't need anyone.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
doesn't mean allies couldn't help  

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

Annachronist

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am
I think Carl works alone as well.
If only we could ask him...

But for the sake of surviving the final round we might as well team up. There's quite a few levels Carl needs to make up before he is assured a place in the final three (or however many).

As long as the Steins promise to feed us pie I will spare a few on them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 am
I dunno. >.> It all depends on what the second part of the event is. XD But for now I support teaming up with Stein...just because he's green. .__.;;  

pyukumukus

O.G. Elder

Gone from WG guyz
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

*Carl walks into the thread slowly, glancing around cautiously.*

I will have you know that I do work alone...

However, I think it all depends on the 2nd event.

I say, wait and see and if it is something where an alliance can be formed...TAKE OUT THE LITTLE GREEN--

I meant Diedrich, not Stein, Stein fans~ ;D

And there will be no talk of backstabbing or I will personally...

*Eye shine.*

Carl has spoken.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm
Carl Has Rape Eyes
User Image

*Carl walks into the thread slowly, glancing around cautiously.*

I will have you know that I do work alone...

However, I think it all depends on the 2nd event.

I say, wait and see and if it is something where an alliance can be formed...TAKE OUT THE LITTLE GREEN--

I meant Diedrich, not Stein, Stein fans~ ;D

And there will be no talk of backstabbing or I will personally...

*Eye shine.*

Carl has spoken.
then why are you in this guild if you work alone cool  

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm
I don't think the alliance would work. As awesome as the idea sounds, there's too many people disagreeing with it over there. If so many people are against it over there, there's not going to be much help coming from their side. Guess we're going to work alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Sadly yes. ]:

But that's what forming an alliance or any relationship is about...

Trust.

And since we don't really trust each other...It is kinda hard to get together. ];

I really just say good luck to all the other contestants and may the best man win. =3

User Image

iTentacle Raep

Dangerous Genius

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm
Ze Wulver de Cosplay
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Sadly yes. ]:

But that's what forming an alliance or any relationship is about...

Trust.

And since we don't really trust each other...It is kinda hard to get together. ];

I really just say good luck to all the other contestants and may the best man win. =3

User Image

Yeah, and with some of our people against it too I feel it just would be best if we leave it be. Alot of them fear that we will backstab them. If they think we will, they're not going to do much either. It's just not going to work.

I was looking forward to the Stein/Carl art too crying  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games