Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Battle in a Field of Flowers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:41 pm
"You act like I care, kid." the demon said with a very unamused look in his red eyes. The slit pupils in his eyes looked down at the child when she spoke. "What are you looking at?" he seethed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:49 pm
"You mister." answered Takane and tore from her mother's grasp.

"Taka! No.."

The girl walked until she had to strain her neck to look up at him."Hi." she gushed.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm
The man looked down at the child and growled at her. "I'll give you five seconds to get the Hell away from me, kid." he said and crossed his arms. He wouldn't hesitate to hurt her, and that was clear in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:31 pm
{ This is fun}

Garnett stood quickly and clutched her daughter to her chest.Takane yelped and looked back at him."I can count to ten." she said boasted.Her mother put her down behind her and told her to go play with the flowers.

"You won't touch my child." said Garnett.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 pm
((Arm is fun to be around xD especially with kids.))

The man glared down at the kid. Little brat. He should've struck her when he had the chance. He heard the other comment and let his glare go up to the woman. "What'll you do, kid, eat me?" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:52 pm
"If we must!" shouted Takane interrupting her mother's reply.Garnett looked shocked as the girl gathered up a bundle of red and yellow flowers to present to Armageddon.

"Honey, this man won't appreciate it much," said Garnett," He's more likely to smash them right in your face."

Takane frowned and began to nibble at the flowers slowly.Only the stems remained in her mouth and she tugged at her mother's coat.

"Hey look momma, I'm like daddy." she said and chewed on the green strings.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 pm
The dark red haired man sent another death glare the girl's way. Did she not grasp the concept that he didn't want to hear one word from her? Was she just that big an idiot?! "Shutup!" he snarled at her, wisps of black flames coming out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm
Takane smiled mischeviously at how she was easily annoying him and her eyes went innocent again."Shut doesn't go up, but my foot does."

It was a line that her father had threatened to others constantly who had tried to silence him.Garnett laughed and nuzzled the child's face."Oh she's just teasing, you're not going to let a mere defensless baby get under your skin are you?"

Takane's eyes flickered to red and returned to their natural chesnut color.This man looked like he would try to start a quarrel with them and she would protect her mother with dear life.

Takane is like this Awsome...  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:10 pm
In the middle of the woman's comment, a stream of flames that took the shape of a dragon lashed out at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm
Garnett moved out of the way with Takane behind her dress and glared daggers at him while the girl swayed around.

'' You have sent an element to me,
but now i shall, set it free,
watch as this comes back to who,
this is punishment i give to you
!''

The chants escaped Garnett's lips and she ordered the flame to back fire(hahaha) at him.Takane pretended to be scared and frightful.

(Gonna take him to an asylum or rehab or something.Make him be a very peaceful monk ; ) )  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm
The flames turned around to attack its maker, but they burst right in front of her, the man towering right over her. The angle he was at made his eyes glow against his silhouette, and he punched her right after the flames disbursed.

((Pffft, every RP needs a good fight talk2hand ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm
Garnett fell to the ground holding her cheek and huffed at him.Immediatly, it went crazy with the throbbing and brusing.

"Momma!" yelled the little girl frantically.

Takane had no time to see if she was alright and decided not to lunge at Armageddon for he had flames over her.

She growled and shadows grew until they were his height.They pounced at him and formed a ball of darkness with him inside while she made two take her mother to safety.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 pm
The ball of shadows covered the demon, but it couldn't conceal the sick smile he wore. Even behind the barrier you could feel it towards you. As the girl helped her mother, the demon's laughter echoed through the area until a black blade with red satanic symbols etched onto it sliced through the ball. "Oh I'm gonna enjoy kicking your a$$, you little twerp." he grinned evilly at the small girl as his left arm sprouted a black blade to match the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 pm
Takane held out her hand and summoned a weapon of her choice.She tightened her fingers around the handle of a giant rifle and let her hand rest at her side.A sharp edged blade withdrew from between the barrels and she aimed it at his torso.Finally, she created a gunblade on her own.

"You make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as annoying as you in one lifetime." she muttered.Demons fought all of the time, but she was going to let him go on first.

'He is kind of tall...and cute! Takane-chan, don't mess up that face!" said a voice in her head belonging to her demon.

"Not now." she said.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm
Words? Why, oh why, do people feel the need to speak to him in the middle of a battle? While the girl shouted insults at him, the man looked up at the now cloudy sky. Thunder boomed and five black lightning bolts shot down at the girl. Teach her to talk to him. Still, for a kid to fight him, that takes guts. "Pretty spunky for a brat." he muttered while the lightning shot down at her. "Name's Armageddon, kid, and don't you forget it." he grinned and expected her to pop out of some other place or to dash up to him, bracing himself.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff