Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:13 am
((I'm sorry it's taking so long, I'm supposed to have an actual teacher coming in to join Sound, but he's not here yet. You'll be dealing with Axel the next time he posts.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 pm
Crimson Remedy
((I'm sorry it's taking so long, I'm supposed to have an actual teacher coming in to join Sound, but he's not here yet. You'll be dealing with Axel the next time he posts.))

((Axel as in the rogue ninja? wtf?))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm
bandcampboy
Crimson Remedy

((Axel as in the-your-finally-getting-a-teacher-and-you'll-like-it-stfu-and-if-any-of-you-go-rogue-my-vindication-will-be-swift-and-merciless ninja. yes.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 pm
Crimson Remedy
bandcampboy
Crimson Remedy

((Axel as in the-your-finally-getting-a-teacher-and-you'll-like-it-stfu-and-if-any-of-you-go-rogue-my-vindication-will-be-swift-and-merciless ninja. yes.))

((LOL, Y'know I'd never go rogue, this is my favourite village, by far.))

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 am
User ImageAfter finishing his sandwich and throwing the wrapper back into his backpack, Yosei sat up straight and crossed his legs as if he was about to get very serious. "If we're here to train then I'm going to train whether there's a sensei or not. There's been something I've been meaning to explore anyway. I've just been too afraid to try. Now that I'm a genin I think I'll give it a shot." Yosei held his handsin the sheep hand seal and began to focus his chakra. How he focused it however was quite different from normal. The chakra made its way into Yosei's actual circulatory system as he concentrated the energy into his hands in a very extreme way. The veins in his hands began to glow a bright blue as his chakra intensified.

Yosei continued holding the chakra in his hands in this way as he looked up at Shinri. "This is the Ayatsuri. An ability passed down through the Ryoku clan. My older brother had the beginning stages of it mastered when he was half my age." Yosei lost his focus and the bright blue veins faded back to normal as his eyes filled with pain, remembering his old family and how he had been shunned for his weakness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Cessie walked into the training grounds. "Hello! Have you guys still not been assigned a teacher? I just came over to see how ya'll were doin'."  

Crimson Remedy

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
✇ Shinri Gensou Uchiha ✇
♬♫♪♩Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds

"No, we haven't" Shinri said, looking over at Cessie. "It's quite bothersome, but I suppose it can't be helped..."

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm
User ImageYosei snapped out of his flashback and looked up at the new person on the scene. He stood up and brushed the dirt off of himself. "Yep, no sign of a teacher so far. I'm almost willing to go to the library and... read for it." Yosei shuddered at the thought of reading to learn new techniques.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm
Cessie snapped her fingers."I have just the thing!"She said excitedly. She reached into her satchel and pulled out four rather large scrolls."I have some scrolls that I..um...borrowed....from Kyoiku-ne-san. I have offensive and defensive sound ninjutsu and genjutsu and one of the taijutsu styles."She got a little closer to the pair."Um...this is our little secret, okay? I just like helping out." She smiled at them, her eyes almost closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
✇ Shinri Gensou Uchiha ✇
♬♫♪♩Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds

"I don't see any reason to rat out someone who helps me" she said, smiling. "I'm quite interested in the sound genjutsu" she said, eying the scroll with interest

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm
User ImageYosei sighed as the lady began pulling scrolls out just as he had expressed his loathing for them. "It's better than nothing I suppose." He walked over to Cessie and picked up the scroll with the sound ninjutsu in it, the obvious first choice for him. Yosei opened the scroll and began reading through his options. A grin came to his face as he read the descriptions. "I'll have these done by the end of the day."

((Seriously. I will learn it all by the end of the day smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Cessie laughed. "I'll help you through any if you don't want to read them. The whole Kurosawa clan is well versed in Sound jutsu. Well, except Makoto-ne-sama, she focused on puppetry." She flipped the genjutsu scroll to Shinri."I personally though, have never had a taste for genjutsu."  

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm
User ImageYosei looked back up at Cessie. "Thanks a lot for coming. I'll let you know if I need any help with these." The genin smiled at her, it wasn't often he thanked people, but this girl was here to help him get stronger, and Yosei could appreciate that.

After selecting his first jutsu to learn, Yosei set the scroll down on his bag that stood against one of the posts. He positioned himself a short distance from the post to the left of that and made sure that he would not hit either of the other ninjas that were here as he practiced. He was about to attempt a ranged technique with quite some power and would hate to accidentally hit a comrade.

1/3

Yosei had decided to start by learning Kaze no Sen, also called the Wind Harpoon. He ran through the instructions in his mind once more before actually attempting anything. Once he was sure of himself, Yosei began focusing his chakra into his hands. When there was enough chakra built up in the proper places, the genin began to use it to pull air in towards him so that he had some material to work with for the jutsu. Once enough chakra was ready, Yosei performed the necessary hand seals to set the jutsu in motion.

2/3

When there was enough chakra built up in the proper places, the genin began to use it to pull air in towards him so that he had some material to work with for the jutsu. As the air came towards Yosei, he focused his chakra further to compress it into as small an area as he could muster in the palm of his hand. Suddenly all at once, Yosei released the compressed air straight forward as he thrust out his hand. He watched as a loud blast of air fired towards the wooden pillar in front of him and greatly splintered it on impact.

3/3
Kaze no Sen (Wind harpoon) Complete  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
Katsu walked up slowly to the training facility with a grin looking up at the clouds, he was dozing off some what as he walked. He saw there were one other boy, a girl and a girl who looked like she was teaching. He was about ten feet looking over at them, he had his hands on the back of his head just smiling like a goof ball.  

0-Willow-Blade-0

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm
((*twogirlsoneboy*))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items