Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
What's this feeling? (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 pm
"You should go talk to her dude. Looks like she's about to leave." Joey said as the food arrived. The waiter apologized and Jun smiled, knowing what to do. Glancing in Sora's direction he noticed the menu she was holding and said "I'll pay for her dessert. I'd like to get her a slice of apple pie with whipped cream on it." The waiter nodded and wrote down the order with a smile before leaving them with they're food. Picking up knives and forks they began to eat. Joey looked over at Jun and asked "You had to pick apple pie?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm
Sora smell something good coming. "Mmm smells like apple pie. I should order that." She said to herself. Then the waiter came seting down a good looking apple pie. "Umm Sir, I didn't order this." She said confused. "Yes but that gentleman did. And it's all paid for." The waiter said smiling pointing over to the guy Sora was looking at earlier. "Oh well then could I have a check? After this I'll be done." "Yes miss." The waiter said walking away. Sora looked at the guy and smiled at him in thanks before turning to the pie.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 pm
Jun just chuckled and nodded before chewing on a small piece of steak. Glancing up at Sora in mid chew he almost choked and covered up is mouth with a napkin, blushing, He wiped of some blood from the meat and swallowed with a red face. Joey and Will just laughed profusely hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 am
Sora looked back at the guy seeing he had a red face and his friends laughing at him. She giggled alittle at him. Her tail wagging in her enjoyment.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am
Will and Joey finished they're food about ten minutes later. Jun laid back in the booth as a bloody plate and empty glass were in front of him. He was wiping some left over blood from the steak as his two friends continued eating. The young wolf figured he might as well just take that time to let his food digest. A waiter came by with the bill and three mints, setting it in front of them. Jun took know hesitation to grab one and pop it into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am
Sora finished the pie and paid her check. She put on her jacket to leave. She winked a bye to the guy.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:21 pm
Jun looked at the girl winking bye to him and he waved with a little smirk. The waiter walked by and added "I am sorry for asking so late but may you like to have a form of desert? Today our lemon meringue pie is half off and the cheesecake is a quarter off. After a quick moment of thought Joey said "I'll have a slice of apple pie." Jun added "I'll take the deal with the cheesecake." Will was fine, full from sea food. "Would you like any toppings sirs?" asked the waiter. Jun nodded and smiled "I'll have whipped cream and cherries or strawberries please." "Are both okay?" "Yes." The waiter wrote down the orders once again and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 pm
Sora left the restaurant with a blush. She walked down wanting to look at the stores before heading to her apartment.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm
As the dessert arrived and the two began to eat. They talked about many different things. Jun and Joey finished a few minutes later. "Sorry we couldn't get the girl to stay." apologized Will. Jun shrugged and said "Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow or something."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 pm
Sora looked around the stores not noticing the shady guy following her. But since it was acrowded street he didn't attack her yet.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm
Jun paid and they all got up. "...wanna freerun home and see who'll make it first?" asked Will. Jun shook his head and said "I remember last time. I'll pass." Joey nodded and the moment they walked out the door, his friends were gone. Only to be seen climbing up a tree or side of a building. A chuckle escaped Jun's lips and he started walking through the crowded city streets.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 am
Sora saw few guys free running home. "That looks like so much fun." She said looking up at them. Her tail wagged slightly. The shady guy was still following her.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Jun pulled out a zippo lighter and began to twirl it through his fingers, lighting it on his palm and continuing to spin it around his fingers like nothing. He dropped it on purpose only to kick it up with the side of his shoe like a hacky sack. The zippo spun into his hands and he got the lip, swinging it a bit and closing it by stopping the swing. He continued to walk and tossed it in his hand a bit before he looked at it before his next trick. With a smile he slid the lid across his jeans which opened it up and then he pushed it forward at a rather quick speed, lighting it. He then closed it and continued to walk, doing other various tricks that came to his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 am
Sora felt uneasy walking home in the dark alone. Some how the street was empty of any one. Just as Sora was passing by an alley hands came out of no where and pulled her in. Her scream was cut short when the person slammed their hand over her mouth. 'Oh my god i'm going to get raped or died.' Sora thought with tears in her eyes.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 am
Jun saw someone get yanked into an alleyway. The form was a girl and he immediately scaled the wall, running towards the edge of the roof and jumping, doing a flip and landing. Reaching inside his pocket he pulled out another zippo and flipped it around before lighting it. The flame flickered and showed his pissed off face, along with the others. Seeing the girl from the restaurant made him even angrier. "...You shouldn't have done that." he said with a cold voice and tossed the lighter in the air.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff