~~The Group~~ (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 pm
Charlotte laid her head on Keima's chest and pulled out a little note pad and pencil. She began to draw a chibi Ayumi "I drew a flower over there on the
table. I hope you like it!" she chuckled. "Colors make the world bounce around so don't wear so many shades or people will frown Daanny~" Charlotte singed while drawing.

Marry looked at Toshi in awe. "Wow Toshi! Your so smart, you should start tutoring me! I don't want any other person to do it, i'm sure you'll be smarter than them!" she said smiling.

Clemente leaned on the wall while still holding Miyuki. "True but they always
said first loves are never forgotten. Why don't you be my first?"

Mack got up and sat down by Lawrence.
"What are you doing?"
"Sitting down?"
"Why, next to me!"
"BECAUSE I CAN"
Mack face got red and he started to listen to music until his phone rung.
"Hello"
"Tomorrow night sounds real good." he chuckled.
"No no not those drinks"
"Bye"
"Whats up" he said looking at Aoi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm
Ayumi quickly went over and saw the flower. "So pretty!" She then saw the chibi that was being drawn. "I wish I could draw like you Charlotte!"

Keima's face got bright red and then he remembered the paint on his shirt that was still wet. He quickly lifted Charlotte's head and saw some splats of paint in her hair. He couldnt help but giggle. "heh heh...Charlotte you may not wanna lie on me anymore."

Toshi pushed his glasses up. "Well I guess I could. Which classes are you having trouble?" Toshi asked already knowing the answer would most likely be~ all of them.

"Well...." Miyuki overheard Mack's phone conversation. "tell you what...sounds like Mack is having a party. We should go together." Miyuki said in her usual quiet voice.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Charlotte began to whine on all the mess in her hair. She went in her p.e bag and pull out a bottle of water and a towel. She took of her ribbons and headphones. Her hair fell down and she began to pour small amount of water in her hair and wash the paint out. She took the towel and dried her hair and wipe up the wet spots on the floor. "Marry can up fix my hair?" she whined.
Marry hopped up instinctive like and rushed over towards her with a come in her hands. "Yes I can!" she said nearly yelling.

Clemente raised his head up to Mack. "So are we all gonna go to the party Mack's going? That just sounds like fun!" he said getting excited. He looked down at Miyuki. "Can't believe you aren't bright red from me holding you from behind. You must like it"

Lawrence moved around a bit to get comfy. "Sure i'll go."
"You want to go Lawrence?" Mack said in awe.
"Shut up already."
"what ever"

Marry was combing Charlotte's hair back in ponytails.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 pm
"S-sorry I didn't say anything earlier Charlotte. I forgot about the paint...." Keima said while still sitting in the same chair. He saw Charlotte's notepad on the table and drew a quick picture. It was a turtle. ((why a turtle? cuz i say so XD))He then looked up at Charlotte. "her hair looks pretty down..."

"Why don't you just leave your hair down Charlotte? Like as a new look?" Ayumi asked while Marry was combing Charlotte's hair.

Toshi chimed into Clemente and Miyuki's conversation. "Yea Miyuki, that is very suprising. heh."
With that Miyuki got flustered. "Well uh...its just that..er..." Miyuki was speechless and embarrassed.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 pm
Aoi nodded over at Toshi, then looked over at Lawrence. "Reading manga. You?"

Sebastian and Zoey walked in. Zoey ran over to a couch and jumped onto it, sitting on it upside down.

Sebastain smiled softly at her, then walked over to William. "Hello William. Anything planned for this weekend?"

"Probably." William said, thinking.

Danny rolled her eyes at Charlotte, then grinned over at Aoi. You know how bullies usually have that one person they like to pick on the most? Well.... "Hello Lillian." She grinned wickedly.

Aoi gulped.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces