Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ϒεʂ ɱʏ Ϙʋεεη (Akuhei Shikyo & Keleios Faith) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗

═━┈Єlizabeth - Queen of Pantheros┈━═

╚═════════════════════════╝

Our biggest dreams, our hopiest hopes.....

*¤]´)÷¤— It was hours before Elizabeth saw Ryan. Mathis had told her the young man was now properly outfitted, and such, which made her happy. Seriously, who wouldn't be happy that her servants had so easily followed orders and got things done.... She smiled and looked over Ryan as she entered the kitchen, a smirk playing across her lips. That was a much better look for him than the dirty gardener look.

"The words and promises of a queen, one should pay attention to...."
—¤÷(`[¤*

And I could throw it away at the drop of a hat.... Doesn't that seem cruel?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan's head was still beaming with thoughts at that moment. He stood stiff there in the kitchen, feeling uneasy with his surroundings. It was a new experience for him. So he was a little light headed over the thoughts. He looked over when he saw Queen Elizabeth and Mathis enter the room. He was sure he looked pale to them because, he was even more nervous now. He bowed with greetings in front of her, " Your Majesty. " He stood. He never really saw how he looked, so he wondered what she was thinking of him. He awaited for her to speak.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth smiled brilliantly and nodded her head at his address "You're looking much better Ryan... But why so pale darling? It's a promotion, and a good one at that. Play your cards right, and if the old codger ever retires, you'll have Mathis' job instead." she laughed, like bells chiming, and shook her head, patting Mathis' shoulder reassuringly. "Calm yourself Mathis, he won't steal it away from you..."

—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan smiled and chuckled a little. He was thinking to himself about His Queen and Mathis. He didn't know why she chose him, out of the more experienced and suitable people out there. Maybe she had orders to, but from whom? He couldn't read her mind so he was fighting with himself over the answer. As for Mathis, Ryan didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with him, since Ryan will be working under both the Queen and Mathis in a way. He looked at the Queen, " Thank you, My Lady. I will not disappoint either of you. From now on, I will be giving it 100% of my best." and he bowed, to show respect.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth leaned over and kissed Ryan's cheek, smiling at him. "Welcome to the team Ryan. I hope you enjoy your time." she nodded to Mathis before she turned to walk away. She was almost to the door, when she paused. "Oh, and Mathis, do make sure Ryan is at dinner tonight... I'd hate him to miss his first gala for his new position."

—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan flinched when Queen Elizabeth kissed him on his cheek. He felt hot and knew he face was probably red all over. "Yes My Lady. " He nodded his head quickly. His cheek was once warm from the kiss, but now it felt cold. He raised his hand to his cheek but did not touch it, afraid the feeling would go away. 'It must have been just a formal greeting kiss, nothing special at all. Just to welcome me to the team. But.. Maybe if it was for real?' He fantasized 'Would that have meant she liked me? No, it's only the first day we met in person, she hardly knows me. There is no reason for that to happen all of a sudden... It was just was just a formal kiss... Right? ' He debated the situation with himself. If there was a gala for him tonight, then he needed to prepare. But he didn't remember where his new sleeping quarters were.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 am
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth walked down the stairs, far more formally dressed than she had been earlier in the day. She fiddled with her hair for a moment as she walked, Mathis was supposed to be meeting her downstairs with ryan, who would hopefully be dressed and well rested for the occasion... She stepped off the stairs of the castle entryway, smiling at Mathis as he beamed up at her. The man had practically raised her... She nodded happily, proud of the way the staff had decorated in white and black throughout the whole area. She looked around questioningly, wondering where Ryan was hiding, maybe she just didn't recognize him....

—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan was next to Mathis but when he heard that the Queen was coming he ducked along side of the stair's walls to see if he looked fine, luckily there was a mirror next to him, he looked over his new suit and adjusted his tie. He never wore a suit before, so it all felt off to him. When he stepped back out he looked through the rails of the stairs. Practically losing his breath, he was astonished to see the queen look so beautiful. She always did look great, but now it was totally different. He couldn't really describe it in words, but he sure liked it. Stepping back with Mathis, he smiled as she made her scene on the stairs. He was sure everybody else was looking too, but he was in awe over her.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth saw Ryan then and her smile only grew as she nodded her approval. Soon enough, she was swarmed in people as everyone invited to the gala decided it was time to come see the queen.

After some time, she emerged from the crowd by Mathis and Ryan again, looking flustered.
"Apparently I'm very popular tonight, even more than usual... Which is rather ridiculous, all things considered." she looked from one to the other and sighed. "Would one of you possibly grab me a drink? I'll be on the dais when you return?" she didn't wait for an answer, just vanished back into the crowd once more.

—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan Looked at Mathis and told him he would grab the drink for the Queen. It took him a while to figure out where the drinks were, but after a minute he came back to her. In each hand was two drinks in wine glasses. He grabbed one for her and himself. When he approached the queen, he greeted her with a bow, and then handed her a drink. " Your drink, My Lady." He said with a smile.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth took the wine glass and smiled at Ryan, she gestured to the seat next to her, usually for whoever was around talking to her.. "Sit and tell me about yourself Ryan... I've put you in this position, and I know very little about you."

—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan sat down next to Elizabeth. He sat down him drink after a few sips. He smiled when she asked him to tell her about himself. He sat there for a few seconds thinking about what he should tell her. " Well to assure yourself you made a good choice with putting me in this position. I should say, it's kinda been my dream to do this line of work since I was younger. It was really the responsibility weight I was craving for. I've always been a hard worker, but I'm kinda clueless when it come to people. I mean I understand them, it's just when they don't be direct with me, I get confused." He laughed to himself. One thing he was bad at was telling about himself. Which it always mad him feel awkward.

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth chuckled and set her own glass down after a few drinks of it. She turned in her seat, partially facing Ryan while he spoke. She nodded and smiled at his words, she always loved hearing how much people craved their jobs.... "It's alright if you have a hard time with talking about yourself... I have the same issue... The stuff most people hear, is just stories and gossip... I don't talk about my own life very much..." she shrugged one shoulder and sighed. "But, it keeps the people interested..."
]
—¤÷(`[¤*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan smiled and laughed, " What ever works, right? " He joked, he felt happy that he could relate with her. He feared that their personalities might clash. It wasn't much concern to him about that, but it made it easier with understanding. " Err. If I may ask a question about my positioning? I mean there's nothing wrong with it. But you don't have to answer. "

User Image

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth took a sip of her wine once more and looked over at Ryan, nodding shortly. "Ask away dear, if you have questions, you can always feel free."
]
—¤÷(`[¤*

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff