Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Clan(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Kiki looked at Cinna, "You better stop being late," she said, waving a spoon in his face, "Soon it'll be just you cooking," she said, rubbing her extremly large stomach. She picked up the pan of biscuts moving to the wood oven, putting them in. "Start getting the lunches ready for all the workers," she said.

Amy smiled when she saw Choas come out of the hut, smoke trailing from the chimni at the top. She ran over to him, "Wanna play hid 'n' seek?" she asked.

Em walked over to Kiba, "How is everything going?" she asked, looking at the foundation. She moved over to the blueprints, looking at them, expecting everything.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 pm

"Everything is going fine. Don't touch the blueprints, I can see them from here and don't need go over and fix them." He said, setting a large beam in its place and moved over to her. "May I ask what brings you here?"

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Em gave a friendly smile, "This is my clan, I plan to make sure everything always goes on plan, when do you think you'll have this house done?" she asked, "Because I want to construct a school house plus a school yard for all the younger ones when you're done with this project," she explained.

Kiki pumped a barrel over with stomach as she turned to pick something up, she cursed silently before attempting to pick it up.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Cinna picks it up for her "yea good point i guess i should apprieciate your help while i still have it"he replies to kiki while starting to work on lunch "hm...i think we'll have spagetti for lunch i love spagetti"he getting a pot to boil water for pasta

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

"Good point miss. It's a small home, so I should be done in two to three days." He said, placing some more beams around the area. "I can do only so much do to me being the only builder. If you have an ideas for the school, you can draw up the plans and I'll work on it as soon as possible."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 pm

"If you need help, I can, my dad and grandfather were both builders, so I know a few things," Em said.

Kiki looked to Cinna, "Alright, start getting the sauce on then, remember the recipe I taught you?" she asked. She began cooking the eggs.

Em Lenore

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"I won't turn down help. It would cut the time in half and I can work on that school you want. Good thing it's just a basic home." He lifted up the wall frame and looked at her. "Just find something and work on it, doubt you need me to help."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Chaos knelt down to look at her, giving her a warm smile, "Sure, I've got nothing better to do, plus, I love playing with kids, you go hide, and I'll find you, then I'll need to do some adult stuff, ok? I'll count to fifty." He put his paws on his eyes, starting to count up to 50.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Cinna thinks for a moment "Some of it..."he replies only being able to remember about half the recipe he adds the tomatos for the sauce and some spices
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Em nodded, she began getting on one of the other wall's frames, setting everything correctly, She was abit to weak to lift up by herself sadly so she would work on the other wall frame's.

Amy smiled and clapped her hands before running off, there was a pile of stacked wood by the cooker's hut, she climped ontop of those and hid ontop of the roof, giggling to herself, she hoped he wouldn't find her.

Em Lenore

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

As Kiba lifted more of the wall frames, he looked over to see she was stuggling with the weigth. "Seems you're not as strong as the others claim." He said, chuckling as he finished lifting her walls. "You don't have to help me, you know. I'm sure the female leader has plenty of duties to attend to."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Chaos looked all around for Amy, after 10 minutes, he started to get worried, then he saw her on the roof of the cooks hut, climbing up on the roof and picking her up, "Found you! Now wasn't that fun? I hope you had fun hiding here, this is pretty creative, but kind of dangerous, if you got hurt, that wouldn't be good." He stepped down the logs with her at hand and gently put her on the ground, giving a nod to her and a smile.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Cinna finally finished lunch already getting tired and still had to help with dinner "ugh why did I sigh up for this...oh yea I didnt"he thinks to himself looking out the window to see chaos playing hide and seek "well that isnt fair we get stuck with all the dirty work and he gets to play games all day"he thinks grumpily being tired was causing him to get into a very bad mood
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 pm

As Chaos walked away from Amy, he saw Cinna with a grumpy expression, confused, he walked into the hut and walked up to Cinna, "Hey, Cinna, I saw you looking at me like you were annoyed by something, it something wrong?" He tilted his head and murred a bit, giving him a warm, cute smile.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:47 pm

"I'll alway find time to help you out," Em said to Kiba, smiling gently to him. After he helped her, she remembered she had to check on the others, and the lead male, "Yea, I just remembered, I'll come back after lunch to help abit more," she said.

Kiki finished the eggs, putting them in a large bowl, "Chaos, mind helping me out with getting these eggs outside on the table," asked, taking one of the bowls, there were three in total. "Cinna, after breakfest, take a small break," she said before walking out the door.

Amy frowned, she saw the lake and ran over to where the shallow end was, splashing abit, getting her fur wet. She was in plain sight of Kiba so he would see if she would get hurt, that was always her mothers rule.

Lenore got up out of her streatches and moved over to Kiba, "Heya Kiba," she said, helping with putting up a wall fram before walking off into the woods for her regular.

Lilly woke up with a streatch, she saw Kiki with the large bowl, she grabbed it from her, "Let me help out," she said, setting it down on the table.

"I can still help Lilly," Kiki tisked her before walking back in to get the biskets.

Sam came over giving Kiki a kiss before helping her with the beskets.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff