Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE FIGHT? [VOTING OVER] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Can Zeramaru even be beaten XD

I swear he's the ONLY guy in this guild I didn't have alot of strategies on XD

all honesty I was bummed they destroyed Ryugan. After you tried to pick of me and my squad of genin I was plottin, and strategising against you lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx

We're gonna find out soon lol but I still need a few things, a few judges and zeramaru's profile.

YO IZAH JUDGE I GOT TONZ OF FIGHT EXPERIENCE AND NO LOSSES MASSAH, PICK ME PICK ME!!!

Lol in seriousness I wanna be a judge..but idk where to find his profile..I'll look though.

Sure, you can be a judge but about the profile I doubt you'll find it. We may need a crew member to go through the recycle bin.  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 pm
How about this, I may being saying my own name here but how about Zann vs Katsuro? If anyone knows who Zann is anyway. XP  
Tails1990
xXlildizzle1516Xx

all honesty I was bummed they destroyed Ryugan. After you tried to pick of me and my squad of genin I was plottin, and strategising against you lol

Lol..I wanted to fight you when you became Sannin..You got skill..Unlike some high ranks in this guild that make you wonder..How'd they even got there smh.

Maybe My new RPC can take you on XD He wont be anything like Ryugan but he'll probably be just as much as a challenge to fight.

@DarkNinja: Awesome-matic..and he came back..which means his profile is somewhere recent right?

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
How about this, I may being saying my own name here but how about Zann vs Katsuro? If anyone knows who Zann is anyway. XP

Oh....I know those names :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Zann was the b*****d who got the Renji sword as a custom when I was a Genin back in 08 XD That's how I remembered him when I came back too lol. I think he was either Chuunin or Special Jounin back then..but yeah he was good.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Tails1990
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Lol..I wanted to fight you when you became Sannin..You got skill..Unlike some high ranks in this guild that make you wonder..How'd they even got there smh.

Maybe My new RPC can take you on XD He wont be anything like Ryugan but he'll probably be just as much as a challenge to fight.

@DarkNinja: Awesome-matic..and he came back..which means his profile is somewhere recent right?

lol, thanks for the compliment. Fighting people like Zeramaru head on back in the day of yore have trained me well (long story short, I was taking over his rep as puppet master and he could not allow it)

but yeah, I doubt I coulda took you head on, but I, and a hand picked squad, had formulated a plan to...

-level the playing field (eliminate traps)
-force you to fight defensively almost 90% of the time
-and able to contain you from leaving the scene

...but im sure once RP took affect the plan woulda changed course a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 pm
Nappa - How angry is he?
Vegeta *scanner breaks* - It's over 9000!

I HATE MY GOD DAMN SHITTY-a** COMPUTER!

I had a bunch of stuff I've been working on all day and my computer randomly shut off. It's gonna take the rest of my day to re-do it.

WTF

@dizzle: I never saw him come back but I may have missed it, his profile would be either in Akatsuki or Sand village if I had to guess but again its probably in the recycle bin.  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Zann was the b*****d who got the Renji sword as a custom when I was a Genin back in 08 XD That's how I remembered him when I came back too lol. I think he was either Chuunin or Special Jounin back then..but yeah he was good.

Me and his RPCs were squad mates back when we first RPed in NUR. We were both equal by rank and by power, both respected each other. We had both our RPCs battle to the death once some time ago, was a gruesome battle. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Me and his RPCs were squad mates back when we first RPed in NUR. We were both equal by rank and by power, both respected each other. We had both our RPCs battle to the death once some time ago, was a gruesome battle. lol

Recently? either way I missed it XD

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

It was quiet awhile, like 2 or 3 years or so? This was when Rajin was Captain (I think that's how you spell his name. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:54 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

It was quiet awhile, like 2 or 3 years or so? This was when Rajin was Captain (I think that's how you spell his name. XD)

Thats back when I first came..then shortly after Snowy became captain right? She was so nice to me in my noob days..I miss her as Captain crying

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Zann attacked jake when he was genin, and then helped him out and vice versa, while DSW's rpc was my first rpcs teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:16 pm
I miss the old days... crying  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
I miss the old days... crying

Same. sad  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff