[PRP] Of Fleas and Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 pm
With a grin, though not a happy one, on his face Shizuo listened to the informant dismissively. Clearly Izaya wasn't the only one who could rile up the other judging by the laugh. "Unless you trained a lot it the past few months I doubt you will be winning Iza-ya-kun." He ignored the comments about where Izaya got the Spiritomb he just sent out and instead called out his Metagross.

The different colored metal pokemon came out and took up almost the full width of space in the alley. It stared down the ghost pokemon with a curious look. "Metaaaa."(Hello! <3) it greeted happily but then was interrupted by Shizuo. "Aiden! Make friends later and use confusion now."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm
Narrowing his gaze, Izaya's usual smile gradually disappeared as Aiden came into view. Time to get serious. The steel and psychic-type was far larger than the Rocket had originally anticipated. Still, if there was one thing he knew, size wasn't everything. Despite Aiden's species being known for its high intelligence, he doubted the demented pokemon's mentality had improved any since he'd last laid eyes on it as a Beldum. Not with Shizuo for a trainer.

Celty, on the other hand, was pleasantly surprised by Aiden's greeting. She smiled back and returned it with a quiet whirring. It was only polite. The Spiritomb glanced at the angry blonde man that was Aiden's trainer. He didn't seem too pleased with their interactions. No doubt Izaya was getting impatient too.

"Make 'friends'? Are you sure you use this tank-thing for battles?" the informant asked jeeringly. "Celty, don't fall for its act. Stick to the plan! Hypnosis!"

Hesitantly, the dark ghost glanced at her trainer before turning back to Aiden. It seemed like such a nice pokemon. She wanted to get to know it better. Still, orders were orders - at least for now. Maybe after the battle the humans would calm down and they could talk. She attempted a weak Hypnosis attack, still not very confident in her abilities.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 pm
"" Aiden said cheerfully then realized Shizuo was talking to zir. Zhe paused in indecision for only for a second about attacking the little pokemon but when she shot out her hypnosis zhe tossed in zir confusion attack. The weak attack hit since there wasn't a lot of room for the iron pokemon to move around but it only relaxed the Metagross enough to start making yawning sounds.

"Of course I'm sure!" Shizuo said and clenched his fists. He was getting angrier at the insults Izaya was tossing his long time friend. "Aiden is more then enough to take you out Flea!"

(Note: 8| I'm going to start using gender neutral pronouns for Aiden now lol)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am
((Haha, clever. XD))

"Maybe it could have taken me out, but this is a pokemon battle," Izaya reminded his rival. "It's opponent is Celty." As he watched the attacks being exchanged, he grit his teeth. This was a pathetic display if he'd ever seen one. Neither pokemon seemed to be really into the battle.

However, at the sight of the Confusion attack, Orihara had to laugh. "Are you kidding me?!" he cried. "Out of all the attacks you could have used, you picked a psychic one?" Shaking his head with a manic grin, he continued, "And I thought I was inexperienced...don't you know that both of Celty's pokemon types have advantages over psychic? You'll hardly even phase -"

He paused. Something was wrong.

Though it was true that the ghost and dark type hardly seemed damaged by the Confusion attack, she seemed...out of it. Izaya's eyes narrowed. He recalled that there was a reason the attack had its name, and that there was a 10% chance of the opponent suffering from its effects.

Damn it. Celty seemed to be confused. Almost immediately she turned a 90-degree angle and began to ram into the brick wall of the alley. Her trainer stared. This battle wasn't going exactly as he'd hoped.

"Celty..." he grumbled, thinking all he could do was wait for her to cease before she looked to him for instruction again. Maybe it was better to just find an escape route and take his chances.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 pm
Shizuo smirked at Izaya when Celty started to hit herself. "You were saying something Flea?" He taunted. His smirk turned into a grin and he looked at Aiden. "Aiden might not have the type advantage but Aiden can still chip away at Celty's health. Aiden, use Metal Claw!"

Aiden gave an apologetic hum when Celty started to hit herself in confusion. Zhe hummed then slashed out at the little ghost with a glowing claw. However it was hard for the big pokemon to move in the alleyway so it wasn't a direct hit, if it even did hit at all.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff