Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
dress boutique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm
Tsubeki noticed that the boy was looking at the hair ornament. "Oh, im getting this for my son, although Hiro is usually picky with gifts." He said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm
"Hiro's your son?" the twins asked as they slipped out of the changing rooms in the red dresses.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm
He looked at the girls, nodding. "Yeah, how do you know him?" He asked, tilting his head curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm
"he's our friend...." they smiled softly, slightly hiding behind Roy.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm
Tsubeki sighed. "Yeah, I suspected that, he has plenty of friends, he just never acts like it." He whispered the last part, Hiro always hid behind a fake smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 pm
"we....don't talk to him that much...." the girls sighed and looked at the ground  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 pm
Roy blinked at the man for a while then burst out in laughter. "You two fell for a prank!" he laughed at the twins then pointed at the man. "He looks just as old as Hiro, and I doubt they went through the freaky age change like Dragon!" he laughed harder and slapped his knee.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm
Tsubeki shook his head. "We age rather slowly, Hiro is two hundred fifty one years old, though he never gets his age right and blurts out numbers." He said with a laugh. "I know every single thing about him." He lied, Hiro usually kept to himself.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 pm
"And I'm the Pope!" Roy laughed again and wiped away a stray tear from laughing so hard. It was pretty obvious that he didn't believe a word the man was saying, especially about Hiro being past 100!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 pm
Tsubeki snapped his fingers and a small portal opened. "Wanna go back in time for proof?" He asked the boy.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:55 pm
The young swordsman jump back when he saw the portal. He walked towards it and studied it for a while then stared at the man, his lavender eyes staring at him to see if he was trustworthy. "Umm.... As long as I'm back before dinner, I guess." he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm
Tsubeki walked into the portal and sighed, a small village being the scenery, he then looked at Roy and waited.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm
Roy walked into the portal cautiously and looked at the village. "What is this place?" he murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 pm
Tsubeki looked at a young Hiro, who was running around with a pair of twins, Hiro wore a black kimono and had a bright smile on his face, Tsubeki was sitting on a chair watching. The current Tsubeki looked at Roy. 'Where Hiro lived."  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 pm
He gaped and pointed at the man sitting in the chair then at the man standing next to him. They almost looked like twins! "How..... What......" he mumbled. If that man really was Hiro's dad, then did that mean Hiro was past 100? And more importantly, did this make him the Pope?!  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff