Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 pm
You can be cut. Actually...you may be even MORE vulnerable to being cut if the attack can pierce you in Four-tailed state. Your skin actually peeled away, so if Kleine has techniques that can pierce the chakra cloak, they'll do more damage than normal, as they'll hit your organs and stuff directly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:35 pm
http://www.leafninja.com/jinchuuriki.php  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 pm
Rahenno
And Rahenno is too determine to give up so quickly. And He the type of guy who says if there is a will there a way. I only went there to watch and at first I didn't think you would break your fight with Luo to fight me. lol but maybe you should take it up with the crew and maybe fight again another time. question

Naaah, I wanna see this play through ; )

Even if neither of us die, I know one of us is going to end up killing eachother eventually. I just want to see where I'm at right now. I haven't had a fight since I was Chuunin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:42 pm
My suggestion would be to have the Angels(all of them) Remade to match there demons respectfully. But not over power them. That way skill can be implored in the attacks as well.

Edit- So right now you want to test you skills? I'm ok with that but I'm still going to use the nine tails arsenal. Are you ok with that?  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm
Rahenno
My suggestion would be to have the Angels(all of them) Remade to match there demons respectfully. But not over power them. That way skill can be implored in the attacks as well.

Edit- So right now you want to test you skills? I'm ok with that but I'm still going to use the nine tails arsenal. Are you ok with that?

'Course.

Eh, they may be changed one day, but not any time soon. We'll just have to see.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 pm
According to narutopedia;

4 Tails:

-With a simple wave of his hand, it could create a shockwave of destruction.

-With the demon fox shroud being solid, its defences had reached to the extent that Orochimaru's legendary Sword of Kusanagi couldn't pierce through it.

-Could instantly burn another's skin on contact like as it were poison.

-If Naruto was hit, the chakra itself could form another body and strike back almost instantly.

Theres a bit more but thats most of them. However, in this transformation the user's lifespan drops because the Nine-Tails' chakra was constantly destroying and creating new cells. Also when Rahenno comes back from this transformation he'll need immediate medical attention because his skin has been completely burned off.

6 Tails:

This form's demon fox shroud was so durable, even Pain's Chakra Disruption Blades couldn't penetrate it. Unlike the four-tailed form, the six-tailed form was able to unleash its Tailed Beast Ball without ingesting it first, and it had enough energy to create an enormous crater next to an already destroyed Konoha, even without being fully charged. In the anime, it could also rapid-fire smaller scale chakra blasts.  

Dark-Ninja70

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm
Muffin's I'm in the air and inside of Shane's attack if you came up to slash me you would die in the cross fire lol edit your post and thanks Dark but were just going to fight it out now, been awhile since most of us fought so it could be fun just to see where thing go for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 pm
Edited my post. Good night. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Did the same, later bro  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 am
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
The grass cutter didn't go through him. He just used it to drag him across the ground back to where Sakura and Yamoto was. My Attack stands. In fact you attack shouldn't happened. A shockwave would CLEARED the field, even the ruins of the hospital would have been blown away. Surely you saw the part before grass cutter the creator they fought in? Was made by naruto slamming his palm into the ground. This sent debris of earth flying in all directions. the shockwave even sent sai aways back while he was on his ink bird. But I didn't complain once, even when you said you had infinite amounts of blood, I didn't yet when I get out of one of your attacks fairly, It's invalid. Don't think so.

How did this at all explain how my attack didn't cut off your legs?

o_o

Also, you can't move when you're charging that big blast thing, y'know. You would've had to stand there as it cut you.

i dont see where you entered the gates  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 am
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
The grass cutter didn't go through him. He just used it to drag him across the ground back to where Sakura and Yamoto was. My Attack stands. In fact you attack shouldn't happened. A shockwave would CLEARED the field, even the ruins of the hospital would have been blown away. Surely you saw the part before grass cutter the creator they fought in? Was made by naruto slamming his palm into the ground. This sent debris of earth flying in all directions. the shockwave even sent sai aways back while he was on his ink bird. But I didn't complain once, even when you said you had infinite amounts of blood, I didn't yet when I get out of one of your attacks fairly, It's invalid. Don't think so.

o_o

Also, you can't move when you're charging that big blast thing, y'know. You would've had to stand there as it cut you.

Point being?

That rule's optional, as per a crew consensus moooooonths ago. People decided it was annoying, lol. For shinobi of the village it's ALWAYS optional, in every situation (Kleine's still a grass shinobi).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 am
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

o_o

Point being?

That rule's optional, as per a crew consensus moooooonths ago. People decided it was annoying, lol. For shinobi of the village it's ALWAYS optional, in every situation (Kleine's still a grass shinobi).

that doesnt make sense  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 am
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

o_o

Point being?

that doesnt make sense

For a simple-minded person, yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 am
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

o_o

Point being?

that doesnt make sense

im not simple minded. but in roleplay you cant just appear in a village without going through the gates. one of the reasons why portals were banned  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 am
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic
Incubus Shane
jedimastersonic

Point being?

that doesnt make sense

im not simple minded. but in roleplay you cant just appear in a village without going through the gates. one of the reasons why portals were banned

Kleine doesn't go through gates, he simply flies over the wall. And the times/rules have changed. It hardly matters anymore. It was trivial and I don't even see why you're mentioning it. o______o  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff