Reply Roleplays (:
My Monster~ ((o/a)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am
Isaac frowned as everyone finished their icecream. "Lets stay until they close...."

"Why?" Danny asked, wiping some chocolate syrup off her mouth.

"I just have a feeling...."

"Dont talk like that, youre scaring me...."

"Sorry...."

Eri said nothing as she read one of the pamphelets in the store for a history museum. "I wanna go here." she said, trying to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 am
Asher sighed. He never even got to have any ice cream. "Oh well.." The streets had an awkward feel about them. He ignored it. He knew the danger. He knew he felt followed.
"So quick to ignore your body's natural signs of defense..." The man laughed.
"You wont hurt me." Asher replied. But he was scared. He didnt want to turn around. He didnt want to see what was there; an empty street on a dark night. Two years.... He thought.
The man was gone, yet again. Never a trace of him was left behind.
Asher unlocked the door. He could hear Reece talking. "Reece! Dayna! I have ice cream for you!" He took off his shoes, and went to the back of the house.
Reece and Dayna looked up at him. Dayna looked exhausted. Reece looked like she always did...
"Vanilla and strawberry." He said quietly.
"Right now?" Reece looked at Dayna's clock. 11.34pm. "Kind of late... Oh well!" She grinned. "I love strawberry!!!!" She ran into Asher, giving him a hug. "Thank you, thank you!" She took her ice cream from him.
Dayna smiled. "Thanks, Asher.. But would it be alright if I ate it tomorrow?" She was tired..
"Sure." He turned, feeling rejected. He went into the kitchen, putting away a perfectly good ice cream. He saw his shoes sitting by the door. It is nice out...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Coraline walked inside the ice cream shop out of uniform. "Oh! People are still here?" she said with her high pitched voice. "Don't worry i'll make my own ice cream" she screamed so her boss could know. She went behind the thing to make a small pistachio ice cream. "So what are you three doing back here so late?" she asked cheerily.

Soran stacked up the papers and sat them down in the tray. "Done in here" he yelled and heard a okay. He put on his coat and headed out in the street lighting a cigarette.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm
Isaac ignored the girl, eyeing outside like a hawk.

"Isaac promised me icecream." Eri said with a soft smile to Coraline.

Danny smiled brightly at Coraline.  

HelicaI

I Puppet Slave I

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 pm
Marcy awoke to her alarm clock. Her lips played a soft smile as she lifted her head up, " Time to see the stars again..." she whispered softly as she lazily reached for the snooze button.

Angelina grumbled as she pulled a pillow over her head, " I swear Marcy if i wake up one more night i will smash that alarm to bits!" she glared as she sat up, " Such an annoyance!" she threw her pillow at her twin as she rose out of bed, " I'm gonna eat some cereal....not that i can't sleep..." Angelina had an odd habit of not going back to sleep after being woken up. She slipped into her little fuzzy sheep slippers and made her way to the kitchen as she swore under her breath. She wasn't the type to be happy when woken up either.

Marcy had caught the pillow but fell back. She squeaked as she rubbed her hip bone. She sighed and rose as she made her way to the bathroom. After getting ready, she walked out in a summer dress. She walked towards the attic to her telescope.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 pm
The sound of heels clicking on hard tile flooring echoing down the hallway of a fancy looking apartment building. The owner of the heels soft red dress barely skims the ground as she walks. Her painted red lips in a smiled as she opens the door and with a chirpy happy voice. "I'm home!" Her red eyes scanned the room and fell on a boy with black hair head phones blaring as he is hunched over a piece of a car. Angel rolled her eyes and pulled back his headphone and let it go slamming into his head. "What the-?! Angel!" James slid the headphones off his head but had them around his neck. "What do you want Angel?"
"Plenty of things but a hello would be a nice start." Angel smiled as James seemed upset with her breaking his thoughts. " Fine! Hello, Angel.... There happy?" Angel paused for a moment and nodded. "Yes I am happy now, James." She patted his head as she sat next to him at the table.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Coraline sat her ice cream down on the counter and leaned against it. "Ice cream late at night is so relaxing" she slightly whispered.

Soran started to head towards the apartments he lived at. "busy busy night' he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:07 pm
Marcy couldn't see the stars so she decided to walk outside. She took her star map with her and tried to pin point her favorite star.

Angelina walked outside with a tank top and pajama bottoms. She rubbed her head to get her bed head normal. She rubbed her eyes and punched her sister in the arm, "I'll practice my acoustic..." she mumbled and began walking back inside.

Marcy rubbed her arm, "Must you be a brute?" she sighed and tied her hair back. She looked at the night sky again.  

I Puppet Slave I

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm
"My name is Coraline by the way!" she said a little to loudly.

Soran walked up to his apartment door and started searching for his keys. He checked in his front and back pockets but, it wasn't there. "********" he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 am
"Oh! James I have to show you something!"Angel said looking around. "Uh-oh... I think I dropped it!"
James looked at her and frowned "Really Angel? Go look for it I have to try and fix this..." He held up the car part he had been working on, before she came in. "It needs to be done before morning."
Angel glared at James and sighed as she stood up and ran to the door and thew it open and with out looking where she was really going ran into a man by his apartment door. "Sorry! So sorry!" Angel said her red eyes wide with fear, and pure surprise.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 pm
Soran stumbled back and caught his balance before he fell. "Hey watch where your going" He looked at the lady "Never mind could you just watch out next time?" he smirked a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm
Angel looked at him and nodded. "Okay, I'll try to watch here I am going..." Be polite! She scolded her self. " I'm Angel, Angel Hades. I'm sorry but I must be going." She glanced at the floor and smiled seeing what she had come out here for. "Its right there, it would be rude to leave without knowing his name, and rude to just go pick it up... She smiled sheepishly at the man.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

I Puppet Slave I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm
Marcy finished her star grazing as she gave a stretch. She was surprised that Angelina didn't over react once again. She walked back in and locked the door.

Angelina held a pen between her lips as she played a song she made. She was playing different notes each time she ended the song until she found the right one. She heard a chipping sound and frowned. Swearing under her breath, she went and got a new one. Angelina went back to song writing.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff