Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cirque de Dead Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Jaylyn Dianna Marques

Neon Nova

But I've been trapped in this place too long...

And I just might lose my mind...

'Be all you can be. Otherwise you are nothing.'
Basically...
I've been trapped for Seventeen years.
They've decided to let me preform as
The Juggler
Even though I have
ADHD, Perfectionism, dislexia, am Bi-polar, and have seriously, scary, haunting nightmares.

I just don't know how much longer I can take it...

Because, you see, I've had a rough past...
Jay was born into a strict, hateful family. Her father didn't like things if they weren't perfect. Her mother didn't like people who were diferent. She, hated her parents. Because of them she had developped perfectionism and started having nightmares. Every time she'd act up, they'd punish her. It was very hard for her to not want to have fun or her to sit still, or for her to do simple things like read, she got in trouble alot at school.

At the age of seven she saw a friend of her's juggle and she tried it. She was a natural and really good, becoming the only girl in her grade that knew how. When she was ten, her parents took her to a fair and the only place she wanted to go was under the big top. It was so amazing to her. Later that day she told her parents that she wanted to be carny. Of course, it was a stupid dream she made on a careless whim. Not something she was serious about. But her parents were. They became more hateful and pushed their dreams of her becoming a doctor on her. Like that would happen.

When she turned fifteen, things got pushed to the limit. She was on her first real date. With a guy that her parents didn't aprove of no less. Before she could even get out the door, they forced her to never see him again. That wouldn't fly. The next week she ran away to live her childish dream.

And it has made me who I am...
Bubbly, happy, outgoing, adventure loving, kind hearted, very stubborn and gets mad rather easily.

But I'm begining to think...
Firework
Tonight Tonight
Your Love is my Drug

...That my mind is already lost.

Taka_tashiamru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMaximilian Scott Williams

Dangerous Daggers

But I've been trapped in this place too long...

And I just might lose my mind...

"Choose your Fate, You cannot Escape it"
Basically...
I've been trapped for Nineteen years.
They've decided to let me preform as
Impalement Artist
Even though I Have
Schizophrenia

I just don't know how much longer I can take it...

Because, you see, I've had a rough past...
Maximilian was grew up as a young boy who wanted nothing more than to live his life and play guitar. His mother and father despised rock music or any sort of music that involved a hard or fast tempo/beat. Growing up in England, all he could do was look out his window and dream. When he was twelve he saved up money and got his own guitar, a black Gibson. He loved that thing as if it was his own..well escape away from the harsh reality he had to live. It was. Soon by the age of 14 he had his own band and was playing out loud, though going under the name of Dangerous.

Though that wasn't enough when his parents found out one night when he came stumbling home with excitement and didn't change back into his regular clothes that consisted of a dress shirt and slacks. When his parents caught the sight of him immediately they took his guitar and sent him away to go live with his uncle. Now what Maximilian's parents didn't know was that Uncle Peter was great in stress relievers. So when Max arrived he immediately set out a task for him to do. Uncle Peter was suppose to punish but he ended up teaching Max the way of Impalement Artist. Max ended up being better than his uncle which was a huge surprise. But as the days of him returning home neared Uncle Peter ended up giving Max his guitar back and sending him on his way.Home? No. But to travel and be what he wanted to be.

As the birthdays passed Max ended up enrolling n a circus then dropping out for his own personal pleasure of doing shows and tricks in local towns and what not, soon to be found by the ring leader once more and was taken back into the torture of performing again..

And it has made me who I am...
Quiet, Lively when he wasnt's to be, Funny, Smart, Sarcastic.

But I'm begining to think...
My Darkest Hour

...That my mind is already lost.

Asuniki

The Soviet Union

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2