Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:10 pm
She smiled at him. She then looked at Kiba. "I see you made it. How're you feeling?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 pm
"Target dead. What are your orders, alpha?' He said, as he looked at the others. "No other marines alive?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm
After a few minutes in the ship Sarik finally made his way out, carrying a few large bags. Seeing his fellow Spartans in the distance he picked up his pace, but due to the weight of the bags he couldnt run. After a few more minutes he had reached the group, he dropped the bags and got down onto his knees, when the bags hit the ground the zipper broke open to reveal full clips he had picked up, "Sorry for taking so long Alpha 1. Ive been trying to grab as much ammo as I could." he said as he was breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 pm
Shadow nodded and gave him a smile, "Nice job, Alpha Three. Let's camp here for the day, I want to rest after that crash, ok guys?" He murred and yawned a bit, stretching. "I'll go back to the ship and grab some supplies." He ran toward the ship and jumped in, looking for camping equipment.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 pm
Carmycle had just awoken, helmet laying a few feet away from him, he picked it up, and turned on his radio "Hello, Alpha team, this is Alpha five, what did i miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm
Kiba gathered the ammo he needed in case of an attack. "Did you find my special sniper ammo?" He asked as it seems the ones he created seem to be missing. "Those shells can peirce through an elite's armor like paper." He kept searching for it with no luck.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 pm
Shadow chuckled and smirked, "Alpha Five, good to hear your voice. This is Alpha One." He ran towards the frequency, walking over to Carmycle and offering him a hand, smiling, "Not much, we've crash landed on a Covenant infested planet. Basically the just."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm
"Good to hear your all alive as well" He got up, and checked his pistol "Any one know where my Battle Rifle went?"  

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 pm
He began searching the wreckage for his Battle Rifle, then he wondered aloud; "Any one know what happened to Alpha Two? I'm not picking him up on my scanners."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 pm
"Alpha Six. It's good to see you again." He said, as he tossed a battle rifle toward Alpha Five. He grabbed a couple shells and loaded it into his rifle.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 pm
He quickly grabbed the Battle rifle and loaded a clip into it "Thanks, now, how are we going to get off this covenant controlled planet?" He asked dusting some rubble off his armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Sarik reached into one of the bags he brought out and pulled out a shotgun, his SMGs already attached onto his leg armor, "Grab the ammo you need, we may not be finding anymore on the way." he said as he grabbed a few shotguns shells and loaded them into his weapon before grabbing some SMG clips and placing them into his ammunition sleeves.  

FirionTheDragon

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm
Shadow found the camping equipment, grabbing it and running out to the Team, setting up the camp and giving a smile once he finished, sighing and nodding at Sarik, pulling out Battle Rifle and SMG clips out of the bags and stocking up, finishing and sitting down, taking off his helmet and chuckling, "Well, that take's care of that." He said with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm
Jax woke up sometime after the others, dazed from the impact, and confused as to how he was hanging upside down in the armory. After attempting to detach himself from the displaced wires, which kept him attached to the ceiling, Jax sent a short request for help using a series of clicks via his helmet Comm.  

kid knight12

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces