Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Blood Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 pm
Anastasia wiggeled her toes looking at them " I've never met tall creatures" she said shyly and small " I guess I could get..." she had to think " shoes"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm
"I am Fenrin...the guardian of earth"he bows slightly and offers her his hand  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Winter sensed something following her.She started to panic and looks for a place to hide. She held her amulet.

Hexus could tell the girl was panicing and keep distance, hoping she wouldn't narrow him out in the crowd of poeple despite how he looked with golden fire burning eyes that could be seen a mile away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:32 pm
Anastasia looked at his hand she grabbed it the felt something wroung she turned into a white fox and ran off still with out shoes " what is tat smell" sniffing around she followed it seeing people catch fish. She started to cry "
No no that's crime there people dont" she cryed " stop!" they looked at her "mama are you ok" she flew off crying tears that started Makeing humans sleepy "no no no no they are my people"  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm
He curses low then went after her."Fairy stop it now or I will have to make you stop. These fish aren't from your world. In this world people eat fish. the fish let themselves be caught to end their time.Tis the circle of life here. If you harm the humans you will not like the punishment"Fenrin eyes were cold now and the marking on his shoulder glowed.

Winter found a place where she could hid.She ran to it only to trip and cut herself.She bit her lip to keep from crying out. She was in the shadows and prayed no one could see her.She took her gloves off. On one hand there was markings. She places her hand over her leg where she was cut and healed it. Tears fell and she used that water to heal herself.Winter looks around to see who was watching her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm
Hexus could see the young girl panic and tried to hide herself in the shadows, but to bad for her he could see her still due to his inhanced vision. He moved silently and quickly as he hid himself in the shadows as well, his golden fire eyes turning a dark purple. "So you weren't human after all." He said to her from his hiding place in a sutle voice, and certianly not one that sounded threatening.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 pm
Willow gapses and she looks up at him.Her hood comes off revealing her face and horns and markings.Panic filled her ocean blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 pm
Hexus only chuckled a bit as he stepped closer to her. "You have nothing to fear, i'm like you." He said as the dark purple eyes went back to their flaring gold.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:22 pm
Willow shakes her head.She didn't know how to speak. She held her amulet tighter. She looks at him not sure what to do.She couldn't run.She feared alot because others have tried to kill her. She wanted to hid but couldn't.Willow didn't know what he meant by I'm like you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Username: Shara_Alomar
Chara name: Marii
Realm: light realm
Race: fairy
Bio: Marii was abandoned when she was a small child. She was raised by a very old nymph who was killed by a strange man when Marri was an adult. She's been on her own for awhile and is still trying to find a place where she truly belongs.
Image: will post later
other: will post later

AnabelLeeMoon

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

AnabelLeeMoon

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 pm
Marii was walking through a darkened alley, hey eyes shining brighter than before. She was wrapped in an old moth-eaten shawl. At least it's warm, she thought to herself. She continued walking with no particular place to go to. She watched various people walk by going about their own business. "Must be nice to have somewhere to go," she said bitterly and under her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 am
Fenrin waited to see what the fairy would say and do.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm
the human retured to normal work the dust of a nightingale fairy made anything tired she hid in a hole in a tree. "this place is way to different" she buried her face in her dress crying. "i wanna go home" she was homesick  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm
"I know a place where you can find peace fairy.Its were humans don't go but there is plenty of waters.Those that leave around there don't eat meat of any kind"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm
sun god leto
Hexus only chuckled a bit as he stepped closer to her. "You have nothing to fear, i'm like you." He said as the dark purple eyes went back to their flaring gold.

Willow shakes her head.She didn't know how to speak. She held her amulet tighter. She looks at him not sure what to do.She couldn't run.She feared alot because others have tried to kill her. She wanted to hid but couldn't.Willow didn't know what he meant by I'm like you.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff