Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm
Sounds like fun!

Hey! I'm ouran_otaku
I would love to get to know my fellow Furuba Fans!
Please Sign me up for Round (Whatever is current) One (I think).
Thank You! And I can't wait to meet you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm
ouran_otaku
Sounds like fun!

Hey! I'm ouran_otaku
I would love to get to know my fellow Furuba Fans!
Please Sign me up for Round (Whatever is current) One (I think).
Thank You! And I can't wait to meet you!

It is fun!~ xD
And you can sign up for more than one round :3
Thanks for signing up biggrin  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 pm
brewers6655

It is fun!~ xD

Cool, then do I have to keep signing up, or can you just keep me perpetually in the sign up ranks?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

It is fun!~ xD

Cool, then do I have to keep signing up, or can you just keep me perpetually in the sign up ranks?

I can Do a perment thing smile As long as you promise to actually take part each time -nods-  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm
brewers6655

I can Do a perment thing smile As long as you promise to actually take part each time -nods-

I have absolutely no life. The only thing I have going is college and my job on campus, but I have night classes, and work only part time, in the evenings. So I'm pretty good on the "always on gaia" thing. I'm willing to participate in every round, and if I can't make it to one, I'll be sure to let you know.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

I have absolutely no life. The only thing I have going is college and my job on campus, but I have night classes, and work only part time, in the evenings. So I'm pretty good on the "always on gaia" thing. I'm willing to participate in every round, and if I can't make it to one, I'll be sure to let you know.
3nodding

YAY! no life buddies!!!!~
OH Thats great!!! About the whole every round thing! It means i wont have to fish for more people! xD
Whacha studying in college? :O  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 pm
brewers6655
OH Thats great!!! About the whole every round thing! It means i wont have to fish for more people! xD

I'm studying physical anthropology, though I do have a thing for languages. I've taken Spanish (3 years in HS) , French (1 year in HS, and 2 in College), this semester Latin which I need for my degree anyway, and then next semester my little sister starts classes, and I'm taking Japanese with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

I'm studying physical anthropology, though I do have a thing for languages. I've taken Spanish (3 years in HS) , French (1 year in HS, and 2 in College), this semester Latin which I need for my degree anyway, and then next semester my little sister starts classes, and I'm taking Japanese with her.

GASP! So many languages!!!!! You could be a translator if physical anthropology doesn't work out!
But I know it will cause my intuition tells me it willz!~
Wait! did your school cut the forth year of language too?!?!?! :O  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 am
brewers6655

GASP! So many languages!!!!! You could be a translator if physical anthropology doesn't work out!

Well, my spanish is a little rusty now cause I don't use it very often, but it's similar enough to french, and I do live in AZ so I hear it all the time. But I have considered going into translation as a backup, or to help me pay for school. And yes, my school did get rid of Spanish, French, and Sign Language 4. (They were the only languages my school offered. They had already cut german.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

Well, my spanish is a little rusty now cause I don't use it very often, but it's similar enough to french, and I do live in AZ so I hear it all the time. But I have considered going into translation as a backup, or to help me pay for school. And yes, my school did get rid of Spanish, French, and Sign Language 4. (They were the only languages my school offered. They had already cut german.)

Our school just did that this year.. cutting 4th year of language...
That would be a good idea! you wouldn't have to worry about expenses or anything  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 pm
brewers6655
That would be a good idea! you wouldn't have to worry about expenses or anything

Well I wouldn't make enough not to worry about expenses, but I would make enough to at least pay for school, hopefully. Does your school still have art and music programs? My old HS got rid of a lot of the art programs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

Well I wouldn't make enough not to worry about expenses, but I would make enough to at least pay for school, hopefully. Does your school still have art and music programs? My old HS got rid of a lot of the art programs.

Hmmm maybe i overestimated :/ But i'm sure you would get enough! if not, then most of it
Ah No they didn't get cut, but you have to pay for them along with sports though starting this year... goodbye good athletes!~ [though most schools already do this]
Also they cut our busing so now i dont have a ride to school since i cant drive yet depsite being 16 =__=  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm
brewers6655

Hmmm maybe i overestimated :/ But i'm sure you would get enough! if not, then most of it
Ah No they didn't get cut, but you have to pay for them along with sports though starting this year... goodbye good athletes!~ [though most schools already do this]
Also they cut our busing so now i dont have a ride to school since i cant drive yet depsite being 16 =__=

I'd still have to worry about rent and food money and internet! Can't live without the net! But for school, yeah I'd make enough to cover that no problem. (I'm about to enter grad school next year, so it's a bit more expensive.)
As for buses, I'm sorry. Our bus budget was cut a couple years before I went there, and I had to walk to school because I lived within 1.5miles of the school. It sucked. I had to walk almost 2 miles a day. stressed At least it wasn't uphill in the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm
ouran_otaku
brewers6655

I'd still have to worry about rent and food money and internet! Can't live without the net! But for school, yeah I'd make enough to cover that no problem. (I'm about to enter grad school next year, so it's a bit more expensive.)
As for buses, I'm sorry. Our bus budget was cut a couple years before I went there, and I had to walk to school because I lived within 1.5miles of the school. It sucked. I had to walk almost 2 miles a day. stressed At least it wasn't uphill in the snow.

were i used to live i was gonna walk to school... but now i live 5 miles away and it's not safe to walk to my school... especially since we are u=so close to youngstown... well at least you had exercise -tries to come up with plus side- but uphilll in snow would not be fun =_=

i know what you mean with the net, and so i'm guessing thats what your job is for right? :3  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:19 pm
brewers6655

were i used to live i was gonna walk to school... but now i live 5 miles away and it's not safe to walk to my school... especially since we are u=so close to youngstown... well at least you had exercise -tries to come up with plus side- but uphilll in snow would not be fun =_=

i know what you mean with the net, and so i'm guessing thats what your job is for right? :3

Yeah, that's what my job is for. I work in the library, so I just kinda put back books and help if someone needs to check out or find a book, or if they have computer issues. I work usually only a couple hours a night either before or after my classes. It's mainly to keep the internet going, cause I'm living with my parents. I pay for the net, and my phone and food (minus family dinners and such) and I don't have to pay rent. I kinda like the deal, but when I start graduate school, I'm moving to a different state, so it's going to be a little crazy.  
Fruits Basket

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff