Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_no_Yami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:01 pm
Is it possible to gain a lot of gold in a short period of time?

For example approx. 10k in less than a month? I've seen a few posts where other gaians say it is possible...but for someone like me...I'm like eek because I don't know how to earn that much...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:16 pm
Can I put a Shockwave Banner in my signature?  

oddoppo

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:19 pm
I am almost certain shockwave banners wont work.

As to how much gold you can get in a short time, it depends on your methods. If you own a minishop that sells art, and you can pump out good art at a fast rate, you can make that much easily. Usually its pretty hard to get lots of gold in a short time however.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:28 pm
I bought some new clothes, so I go to change into them in Edit Profile. But after I save the changes, I'm not wearing the new clothes. I'm still wearing the same ones, but it shows them on me when I equip them and only there. I even sold the old clothes. What's going on!?  

Myrenna

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:21 am
Myrenna
I bought some new clothes, so I go to change into them in Edit Profile. But after I save the changes, I'm not wearing the new clothes. I'm still wearing the same ones, but it shows them on me when I equip them and only there. I even sold the old clothes. What's going on!?
Sometimes it takes a while to save the changes. And it shouldnt be under "Edit Profile", it should be under "Customize me" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:14 pm
Do you get gold if a lot of ppl vote in your poll? or post in your poll?
And when I try to place a bid on something it says "Transaction lock...", so why can't I place a bid?  

Myrenna

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:27 pm
Myrenna
Do you get gold if a lot of ppl vote in your poll? or post in your poll?
And when I try to place a bid on something it says "Transaction lock...", so why can't I place a bid?

1) you do not get gold if other people vote in a poll yuou made, but you get 10 gold every time you vote in a poll.

2) Transaction locks are on glitched items, they cannot be bid on etc. Annoying, i know.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:06 pm
What dose pwn mean? redface  

Ni`s Mood Rings

Minz za Nimi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:27 pm
Pwn = Power Own! smile It's slightly more effective than just OWNING lol biggrin

Question: It does seem I get more gold (7-10 gold per post) if I post LONGER posts. Whereas my short lil posts only give me 2-3 gold each. Why is this?

Question: What kind of RARE fish are there?

Question: Should I simply keep using my "Rares" as they come, or sell them unused? And if I sell them unused, Where do I do it, and HOW do I do it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:50 pm
You would sell it by getting a vending lisence at the marketplace, and it is a FALSE RUMOR that longer posts get you more gold, despite what it looks like.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Vexrm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:03 pm
Ok stupid question here, how do people get those "I want to look like this!" sigs and how do they know what items will look like on them all at once?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:05 pm
Vexrm
Ok stupid question here, how do people get those "I want to look like this!" sigs and how do they know what items will look like on them all at once?
They go to the gaia avatar creator and select the stuff they want ion their avatar, and it shows what they would look like.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

pluto_san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:51 pm
I just wanted to know more info about selling buying items. What do you suggest everyone should get, meaning the bare essentials? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:56 pm
Shirt and pants, a headpiece if you feel like it, then look around and see what items you might want to have in the future.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Vexrm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:47 pm
ok question, let's say I don't have a trade pass, if some one else initiates the trade can I respond to the trade with another item and/or gold in exchange for thier trade?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff