Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Pet Show! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:50 pm
Ambreon the Lioncorn
Xx_Monochrome-Wolf_Xx
Holy crap it's Tamat!
That is Tamat, (I think it's how you spell it) He's a bearded dragon =w=
awww my sis has one names zues

My mom is totally scared of him and nice  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Red7227
ROCKY, GET OFF OF MY DS!!!

The image is huge, so I linked it.

I also have another dog, Sandy, and three fish; Revolver, Casey, and Nine/Preggo. I'll get some pictures of them soon!

(bonus points if you can guess what game he's playing)

Kingdom Hearts ^^

Right C: I left the DS while I went to go get some juice and when I came back, he was "playing" it.

I was going to post some pics of my fish, but I got two new ones today so I decided to put it off until a week, when they've adjusted and all. Plus, one of my fish is pregnant, and I'm taking some precautions this time so the fry don't get eaten by their own father this time...its my moms fault, I told her to put Preggo/Lucille in a separate tank!

So...guess I'll wait until I have 2-4 fry to take pictures of ^^"

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm
Red7227

Right C: I left the DS while I went to go get some juice and when I came back, he was "playing" it.

I was going to post some pics of my fish, but I got two new ones today so I decided to put it off until a week, when they've adjusted and all. Plus, one of my fish is pregnant, and I'm taking some precautions this time so the fry don't get eaten by their own father this time...its my moms fault, I told her to put Preggo/Lucille in a separate tank!

Yeah animals are strange my cat uses the corner of my laptop screen to rub the middle of her chin on so I have to hold my tiny laptop screen so she doesn't break it <.< silly cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:04 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Red7227

Yeah animals are strange my cat uses the corner of my laptop screen to rub the middle of her chin on so I have to hold my tiny laptop screen so she doesn't break it <.< silly cat.

Well, it was actually because he was stiiting next to me when I was playing, and when I got up he sort of rolled over onto the spot I was sitting on before, I guess I left it warm or something. He was in the perfect playing position XD  

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas