Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Estate of the Rising Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 pm
"I figured you'd be asking me this sooner or later." Nanashi said, closing his eyes and blew gently on his tea. "Well, I can't hide what is yours for inheritance." He said as he grabbed an odd-shaped key, and a piece of paper from his pocket. He used a little bit of wind manipulation to make them hover to Omoi. "That piece of paper gives exact directions from here to his house, as well as from the main gate of the village to his house. That key is a skeleton key for the building. It will get you in anywhere. Have fun." Nanashi said with a large smile. "Hope you can find what you are looking for."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Eternal Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi caught the items and bowed again, "Thank you Nanashi-sama" he said, setting out with the map and the key.

Voice Sample
The Darkness of Eternity - Theme
Through the Fire and Flames - Battle Theme
Whatcha Say? - Death Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

After a while he returned to the dojo and entered, a bounty of scrolls under his arm "Nanashi-sama, I found these scrolls at my father's house, I decided, seeing as I have nowhere to put them, to ask if you wanted to use them in here? I would ask if the Sound Library needed them but it may be a little too public for such scrolls..."

Voice Sample

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am
"Of course, we can always use a little more knowledge here. Also, if you ever wish to train, you may train here too." Nanashi said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

"Thanks Nanashi-sama, I also found these" he ran outside and came back with some odd looking dummies, "I found them at that second place..." He took one of the dummies and rolled out the scrolls on the floor.

He activated his Sharingan and went to work with the jutsu to learn. He read the description of the jutsu, seemed easy enough to do... He molded his chakra as he focused on the handseals, his hands moved rapidly and the dummies eyes lit up green.
Learned Okuyuki Katawa (Depth Distortion)[E Rank][1/1][7/20]

"Cool, I didn't know they do that," he said, looking at the dummy. He moved to the next jutsu he had to learn and read all about it. This one seemed simple enough to him too, he focused hard on what he had to do to make the illusion. He molded chakra as his hands formed the seals for the jutsu, the eyes of the dummy lit up.
Learned Kuuden (Static)[E Rank][1/1][8/20]

His eyes moved down the scroll he was on, absorbing all the information they could. He focused on how to form the illusion correctly, while molding his chakra accordingly. He moved his hands rapidly, practicing the handseals he'd need. He put it all together and the dummy's eyes lit up.
Learned Shimaru Shikaku (Closed Sight)[E Rank][1/1][9/20]

His eyes skipped over to a different scroll, this one had no headings or labels on it, just jutsu. He began reading the jutsu in the scroll, intent on learning as much as possible. He molded his chakra accordingly and focused on the jutsu, he quickly released his chakra and the dummy lit up.
Hyorohyoro Kusa Uwadzutsumi (Swaying Grass Cover)[E Rank - Custom][1/1][10/20]

He found the next one on the scroll and started reading it, it seemed useful but easy enough to master. He focused on molding his chakra how he wanted it, taking deep relaxing breaths while he focused. This one did not require handseals so it would be reasonably easy.
Sorazorashii Sharingan (False Sharingan Technique)[E Rank - Custom][1/1][11/20]

He focused deeply on what he wished to achieve, he could visualise what he had to do in his mind. He molded his chakra perfectly for what he wanted, he was sure of it. He released his chakra and the eyes lit up.
Sentai Eisho (Moss Encampment)[D Rank - Custom][1/1][12/20]

He took a deep breath and began on the next jutsu he fancied. He read through them and picked one, reading it with extreme focus. He went over the handseals time and time again, while molding chakra. He put the two together and focused, performing the jutsu correctly.
Sorazorashii Fukappatsu Genjitsu (False Slow Reality)[D Rank - Custom][1/1][13/20]

He read the next jutsu carefully, he wanted to get this done fast and right. He quickly practiced the described handseals over and over, to perfect using them with speed. He began to mold his chakra while focusing on what he wished to achieve, he formed the handseals and performed the genjutsu on the dummy, he waited a second until it confirmed the jutsu was performed correctly.
Moushiyou No Shinjitsu (Words of Truth)[D Rank - Custom][1/1][14/20]

The next jutsu exited him, he was more then eager to learn it. He read it time and time again, absorbing ever last detail about this fascinating genjutsu. He focused no what he had to do with this jutsu, it would be difficult to form the right thoughts into the genjutsu but not so much to perform. He clapped his hands together and seemed to switch places with the dummy but then they switched back.
Sorazorashii Ninjutsu Doumeihigyou (False Ninjutsu Strike)[D Rank - Custom][1/1][15/20]

The next one seemed a bore, but he had to learn all the genjutsu he could. This genjutsu was raher frivolous but he read it over, as to not get it wrong when attempting it. He formed the handseals multiple times, to get a hang of them. He performed the jutsu correctly.
Seiteki Omoi Hensen (Sexual Mind Change)[D Rank - Custom][1/1][16/20]

He left the unmarked scroll, the jutsu were becoming far too difficult. He went back the sound scroll and studied it. He found the next jutsu he should learn and concentrated on it. He decided to use this genjutsu on himself. He formed the handseals and suddenly, he could not see straight! It was just like glass!
Kugurinukeru Meikyou (Through the Looking Glass)[D Rank][1/1][17/20]

The next one seemed useful enough, he began to read the description with great care. He practiced the handseals while thinking clearly on what he had to do. He moved his hands rapidly, focusing hard as he preformed the jutsu correctly
Youma Tacchi (Ghost Touch)[D Rank][1/1][18/20]

He was beginning to become dizzy, he knew he was over exerting himself. He read the next one, his mind beginning to wonder. "No, just two more, then I can rest..." he said, almost groaning from his apparent exhaustion. He focused his mind on the task while moving his hands rapidly and watching the dummy's eyes lighting up.
Kenbou no Jutsu (Forgetfulness Technique)[D Rank][1/1][19/20]

He felt physically and mentally exhausted as he moved onto the last jutsu. This last one he couldn't learn as such right now, but he would learn it in theory. He read the passage over and over, making sure, seeing as he could not practice it, that he knew the theory perfectly.
Suzu Senbon no Genkaku (Illusion Bell Needles)[D Rank][1/1][20/20]

He felt his eyes slid out of focus for a second before seemingly coming into greater focus, as a second tomoe appeared in his sharingan, he deactivated it, copied the scrolls, took one of the dummies and left the area.

Voice Sample

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am
((OSU please post the name of the jutsu you are learning. With such poor descriptions of training, this cant really be counted as proof of learning it. Several of these posts seem to be the same thing just reworded..... ))  

Sindenky

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 pm
A roar of thunder swept across the area, announcing his arrival. The structures present would shake with the powerful rumble which was succeeded by a bright flash of lightning which settled just outside of the estate. In the wake of the small cloud of debris stood a ninja, his long afro swaying in the wind and ZEUS in hand. The two packages on his back had weighed him down quite a bit on his journey but he had figured he'd be able to find Nanashi somewhere within the Rice COuntry outside of the Hidden SOund. Looks like he was right. He knew that with the commotion he would rapidly draw the attention of his former sensei and perhaps now the dream could finally be realized.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 pm
Nanashi promptly exited the Dojo to see Tetsuya standing there. "Shoulda figured as much. He always makes a flashy entrance." Nanashi said to himself as he walked to Tetsuya. "What's up, Fro?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 pm
Tetsuya turned to his sensei and smiled ever so slightly. "Nanashi-sensei, on this day the three of us return..." He stated removing the two half-dead bodies of his teammates from his back and laying them on the ground before him. "I formed this squad solely as a means of being an arc for Sengetsu Uchiha, with my new powers I have discovered that my body will make a suitable sacrifice in exchange for Sengetsu's. I come asking that you perform the Edo Tensei technique, and thus allow Sengetsu to walk this earth again." He knelt down releasing Zeus, and awaiting the answer.

(rules say that given permission from the owner, another person can rp a character that's not theres...the whole time you're doing this you're in charge of Tetsuya! lol)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:02 pm
"Well, Sengetsu was a good friend of mine, and I haven't seen him in a while. Since you are so willing, alright." Nanashi said as he reached into his sleeves and removed a vial that had blood red eyes in them, obviously sharingan. He held the vial in one hand, and placed his other hand on Tetsuya's head. "The life of one for another. See through each other's eyes on this day." Nanashi said, putting the vial on Tetsuya's face. At this point in time, Tetsuya began to sink into the ground. Nanashi began forming many handsigns before Tetsuya had fully sunk into the ground. By the time he had finished the seals, Tetsuya had been under the ground for a minute now. Suddenly, a large coffin began to rise from where Tetsuya sank. Once it had fully risen, the door fell off, revealing the Uchiha. "Welcome back to the world of the living." Nanashi said to Sengetsu.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm
The pitch black eyes of the revived shinobi turned to Nanashi, in his stupor Sen found it difficult to bring about the words. He had been able to keep an eye on the outside world through Sora who had until now held some of his chakra within him. "Nanashi Ongaku...its been quite some time." His voice was so serene and calm. He walked over to Aki's body and knelt down, he placed his index and middle finger of both hands on the respected eye and placed his thumb beneath. Pushing forth he removed the eyes from their socket and lowered them into an empty vial. Reaching over her body he grabbed a scroll out of Sora's holster and then looked upward to see ZEUS. Rising to his feet he turned back to Nanashi, his eyes now crimson with the activation of his three tomoe sharingan. "Thank you for brining me back to this world...now, do you know where my Samehada is?"

(lol I know Kleine has it but Sen doesn't have a clue. And more than likely he'll be heading to Cloud to start his search again.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm
"Last I checked, I heard that the nine winged angel had it." Nanashi said. "Sorry, I don't know much more about who has it." Nanashi said  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 pm
As he spoke Sengetsu had began to unravel the scroll. His fingers glided diligently across the parchment, and he tossed it outward to entirely undo it. He nodded to Nanashi and formed a single seal with his left hand beneath his cloak. Placing his right hand on the scroll he summoned from it SORA and a straw hat. He grasped the hat in his right hand, his index fingers massaging the material which he had not felt in so long. "Then I will find this nine winged angel...and regain my weapon." He knelt down and clutched the scroll, his hand speed was amazing for it seemed that all in one motion he rolled it up again and retracted it along with his arm into his sleeve. "By the way, you're missing one of the squad members from that team who strived to revive me...I'll bring her back once I have my sword." He turned away, SORA hovered a few feet above the ground, then a powerful gust of wind swept across the area, gathering around the ninja and kicking up large amounts of debris. Under this cover the Uchiha vanished.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm
"Ok, see you soon." Nanashi said as he grabbed the chuunin by the back of the collar and entered back into the dojo. He put them to the side for right now, and waited until his students finished their training.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Sindenky
((OSU please post the name of the jutsu you are learning. With such poor descriptions of training, this cant really be counted as proof of learning it. Several of these posts seem to be the same thing just reworded..... ))

((Unfortunately Genjutsu isn't easy to train in a descriptive manner unless you have a living target to play with, I'll post names soon.))  
Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff