Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Dorms
Jeice's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm
"Yea," Fenix said to Sol, still looking apprehensive. "You did for a little bit. You also seemed like you were having a bad dream." He looked into her eyes. "Is every-"
Fenix was cut short as he heard Jeice's door open. Turning around, he looked at Jeice's bloodstained clothes. As Jeice noticed them and asked how they got there, Fenix smiled and raised his hand in the air.
"That'd be my bad." He admitted. Nodding curiously towards his stained clothes, Fenix raised his brow as well. "Had fun?" He asked him, referring to the amount of blood on Jeice's clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:28 am
Jeice Alcove

The Talented one

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Jeice looked away with what appeared to be shame in his face.
"My mother took me out to Tokyo to se how my powers have matured after three years.Fortunately I didnt kill anyone with my powers but she forced me into something i havent become yet"
he sank into his chair and held his face in his hands and began to cry
"It was horrible" he said between sobs "It was like every bad memory and every negative emotion I've ever had flooded into me all at once. Then I started to change and things got worse from there as you can see." he looked at his blood stained clothes.
"I slaughtered about thirty of them before I came to my senses and broke away from my moher. Shes probably out looking around the city"  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:41 pm
She looked at Jeice and got up went to the bathroom. There she got a towel and soaked it in water. She rang it out so it was still moist. After finishing that she went over to Jeice keeled down and wiped off the blood on him.
"I'm sorry to hear that Jeice. I don't know what to say." She spoke as she finished wiping blood off of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 pm
As Sol left to grab a towel, Fenix stood up and walked towards Jeice. Crouching down, Fenix looked at Jeice, his expression cold and blank. He knew his mother was trouble, but he didn't know the exact extent of how bad things could get until now. Heaving a sigh, Fenix reached out and pat Jeice's knee softly.
"I've never known people not to get hurt or killed while your mother was nearby," He said slowly. Fenix shook his head. "But this is why we need to stay strong and hold our ground here. We can't allow our parents to corrupt us into instruments of their destruction." Fenix looked at Jeice, feeling slightly awkward in trying to help him. He could only hope what he was saying was improving things.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am
Jeice looked ito Fenix's eyes for a moment before nodding slowly
"Yeah" he said softly "You're right, however its a bit difficult when your parent can control your emotions with your own memories."
He stood up and took off his undershirt and threw it into his bedroom. He paced across his living room for a few moments before speaking again.
"It's clear now what we have to do you guys. We need to train Sol before my sisters arrive. If you can teach her magic Fenix I'll teach her physical combat." He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.
"I wont be around for very long though. Im going to search for my little sister in the human world,but before then I'll teach you some basics that should get you out of most situations."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 am
Fenix nodded solemnly as Jeice paced. He knew things must be bad for someone like Jeice to be this distraught. He glanced at Sol, but said nothing, not even turning his face toward her, fearing she might see that he was worried. Looking back to Jeice, Fenix stood as well.
"I can do what I can," He said, referring to teaching Sol magic. "But the fact still remains that we are on a limited schedule here. Your sisters could arrive anytime between now and a week from now." He looked at Jeice, noting the determination in his voice. "Do you want a lesser demon to be nearby while you search?" He asked, adding: "Just in case." Fenix knew that the demon wouldn't stand a chance against anyone from their family, but at the very least the demon could steal away to alert Fenix if Jeice landed in any trouble.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas