Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★News Archives★ Read News From Previous Months Here.
Sparkle Motion NEWS September 2011 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want a new name for the monthly publication ?
No way Sparkle Motion News is perfect.
68%
 68%  [ 32 ]
Yeah something without the word News in it.
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Yes something completely different.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 47

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 pm
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELLOW! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 pm
Madame Vita

Magazine was great to peruse through. Nice job. I would like to know however, what needs to be done to convince these devs to do something about the female avi. If they can create private spaces for other adults (some who shall not be named) to do unmentionable things in, I don't see what the problem is with them accentuating the avi's for the adult female players. Otherwise, great magazine and thanks for keeping me updated!!! smile  

IIAbsolute_PowerII

Blessed Giver

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm
Breasts are actually PG-13 material as long as no nipples are showing so there is really nothing holding the devs back besides lazyness/time/funding etc. . . It's much easier for the lords of Gaia to tack on bigger boobs and cleavage on premium items then to alter the base avatars.

Hence the petition. If enough people show how much they want it, the devs may do it. I say they should make it a potion like how the vampire potion alters the avatar's legs without affecting item layering.

Empress Kaiserin

Magazine was great to peruse through. Nice job. I would like to know however, what needs to be done to convince these devs to do something about the female avi. If they can create private spaces for other adults (some who shall not be named) to do unmentionable things in, I don't see what the problem is with them accentuating the avi's for the adult female players. Otherwise, great magazine and thanks for keeping me updated!!! smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 pm
Thank you for reading sparkle!

We do our best to keep it interesting and cool.

P.S. You can always read old issues in the News Archive ^_^

Empress Kaiserin
Madame Vita

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

I-Sugar Is High -I

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 am
Love this! =D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 am
heart  

Avyzak

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 am
Wow. surprised I didn't know you could do so much with aspirin! Now I can use it for something other than stopping pain. xp Mainly, cause it doesn't stop the pain.... Fail aspirin. Fail. stare

Anyway. Thanks for the awesome tips and tricks, ladies. You're amazing. heart

Oh. P.S. You guys have such pretty avatars. I was I could efford the beatuiful items you have....

As for the boob thing.... I have no comment. redface

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 pm
If you wanna make good gold. Go to the Aquarium forums. You can link there on the Hukilau poster ^_^ I made 100k in 1 day once when I hunkered down and really tried for like 2 hours.

Queen Aryana
Wow. surprised I didn't know you could do so much with aspirin! Now I can use it for something other than stopping pain. xp Mainly, cause it doesn't stop the pain.... Fail aspirin. Fail. stare

Oh. P.S. You guys have such pretty avatars. I was I could efford the beatuiful items you have....

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 pm
Aww, thnx! Don't worry, you get to this point eventually lol. I remember my newbie days before the starter gear was available, I spent an entire year wearing the Peasant gear before I had enough money to change my outfit to something more my style. After that The best I could afford after two and a half years was the Genie set.

It helps to have a goal item in mind to work towards. Don't be discourged by time though, some items on my wishlist have been there since day 1!

Queen Aryana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm
It took you so long to earn the money for your clothes cause your addicted to spending your gold at the hair salon wink

xena91388
Aww, thnx! Don't worry, you get to this point eventually lol. I remember my newbie days before the starter gear was available, I spent an entire year wearing the Peasant gear before I had enough money to change my outfit to something more my style. After that The best I could afford after two and a half years was the Genie set.

It helps to have a goal item in mind to work towards. Don't be discourged by time though, some items on my wishlist have been there since day 1!

Queen Aryana

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 pm
Aww Thanks for the advice. biggrin Here's a bouquet. *hands you flowers*

Madame Vita
It took you so long to earn the money for your clothes cause your addicted to spending your gold at the hair salon wink

xena91388

Queen Aryana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 pm
Now I know what to do with my mini erasers, thanks (I have lots to make a collection LOL!).
Anyways, great article!

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm
Thank you readers. And thank you for voting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 am
The highlight of our guild every month is our news publication  

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 am
Everything is in motion.
Everything flows.
Everything is vibrating.

That is a brilliant idea. I'm not much for reading magazines, but I'll definitely have to keep my eye on this one. :3

★News Archives★ Read News From Previous Months Here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games