Submit

Jettrick

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm
I'm trying to work up the patience to write a long, rambling spiel of my own about everything that went wrong in the episode but that would obviously mean dwelling on it for an extended period of time, which I am loathe to do. I will say this, however.

How the fig does a hologram of Amy Pond, which repeatedly goes out of the way to inform us it is just that know about fish fingers and custard, anwway? And what was that scene even supposed to signify beyond 'lolcontinuity'?

So much was stupid and unnecessary in that episode it's depressing :<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 pm
Jettrick

How the fig does a hologram of Amy Pond, which repeatedly goes out of the way to inform us it is just that know about fish fingers and custard, anwway? <

The hologram is part of the TARDIS and they were in the TARDIS when the Doctor told Amy to swear on something that matters, to which she replies "fish fingers and custard." that is how it knows about that. but I agree. that section was very confusing.  

SaphiraStar

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 am
Finally got to watch it...(I was at a party when it aired and so missed it)...it wasn't a bad episode. I do love Rory and even Amy wasn't all that annoying in this episode...did anyone notice that Hitler's accent got more German the more he spoke? O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 am
Lol, I noticed that. First words out of his mouth I thought he had no accent at all but then by the time he got thrown in the cupboard I was all "Oh THERE'S the dictator we know and hate ^_^" The more bewildered he is the more German he gets.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

kinnykins

Party Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

I'm positive that he said "Tell her that I'll always love her," because saying it while he whispers not only fits the time frame, but the tiny sounds we can hear him make.

The Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff