Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm
The whole theater went quiet with gasps and whispers. Even Abagail gawked at Alan in total shock, putting a temporary stop to her struggle against the handlers.

"I have eight thousand dollars for the girl! Do I hear any higher bids?" The auctioneer went on, as if Alan's sudden jump in price did not surprise, or that he could even care that the man wanted to waste so much money when they were still dabbling in the hundreds.

The others seemed to pick up this as well. Usually when Alan wanted something, he'd cough up the dough, even if it was over priced.

"Going once, twice, thrice, and sold to mister Alan Carper for a large sum of eight thousand dollars!" The auctioneer slammed a gavel down, making a loud wooden clank in the room.

"ARE YOU ******** KIDDING ME?!" Abagail barked, glaring at Alan, as the handlers started to pull her away. "Like ******** Hell I'm going to be your damn slave! Or anyone's slave! I'd ******** kill you people, or myself, before I did anything you said!" She yelled out, just before a third handler came with a gag, which was immediately put on Abagail, reducing her yells to quiet muffles.

After being purchased, Abagail was taken backstage where she was redressed in the clothes she had been caught her in (a black school uniform, as they got her just as she came home). The chains on her ankles were removed, but the sets on her wrists stayed, along with the collar on her neck (and the leashes of course), along with the gag. Afterwards, she was taken out a back exit towards a dark car, which belong to Alan no less.

There, she and the three handlers waited for her new master to arrive and proceed with the usual business.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 pm
After a few moments, Alan arrived and looked at the four, raising an eyebrow.
"You know, once you load her into the vehicle, you can just leave." he told them, already holding a check with eight grand on it.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 pm
"She's not exactly the friendliest chick in the world, Alan." The one who placed the gag on her grunted, looking slightly up at Alan with a dull stare. "We didn't think it'd be the wisest idea just letting her loose in the car, waiting for you to come in so she could attack.

"That's why we're here to offer assistance with the b***h, in either keeping her under control until you get home, or leaving this s**t on her if that makes it easier."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:40 pm
"Your presence won't be needed." Alan replied, now directly in front of Abagail.
"Now, I COULD have them remove the chains and Gag if you promise to be good~" he chimed, giving a smirk.
He held out the money for the handlers to take.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:45 pm
Alan's check was immediately taken out of his hands from the leader handle, and tucked away in his pocket.

Unable to speak, at least clearly, Abagail responded to Alan with a cold glare. If looks could kill, or have something along those affects, Alan would have most likely burst into flames and die a slow and painful death by her eyes.

Unhappy that she couldn't give a verbal response, Abagail decided to make it physical and jumped up, butting her head into Alan's face.

The handlers immediately jerked down on the ropes, pulling Abagail down to the ground on her back as they caused her to lose balance. As an added precaution, and punishment, one of the men put his boot on her throat and pressed down just enough she could barely breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 pm
As Alan reeled back from the hit, he began to laugh. As the man placed his boot on her throat, he looked over at him.
"Now, now. It's alright. Just leave her tied up and put her in the vehicle. Passenger seat, seeing as the back seats and trunk are full."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm
"You drove yourself?" He grunted, looking at curiously at Alan.

"Ah, ******** it." He sighed, pulling his boot off her throat as he and the other pulled her up on her feet. And as they were told, they moved Abagail to the passenger side, and removed the gag and collar once she was secured inside.

"Normally, we'd charge extra on the chains, but seeing you WAY over paid for her, I think we're covered." The lead man grunted as the others went inside.
"Try not to get yourself killed with this one, Alan." He sighed before he followed the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm
"Oh please, you act like I'm my parents." Alan laughed as he sat in the driver's seat, already starting the vehicle.
"Oh, and try not to spend the money on only booze this time. I could tell due to the poor choices of slaves you brought before." he told them as he closed the door, driving off.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 pm
Alan was 'waved off' with a middle finger from the leader, before he went inside like his men.

Upon getting in the vehicle, Alan was met with a burning glare from Abagail. She was tempted to use the chains on her wrists to attack him. She had enough room in between she could wrap them around his neck and choke him. Only problem was then she'd have to run with her wrists restrained, which was a downside of attacking now. But she had no clue where they were going, who he was, or what he had planned. Waiting had it's own risks.

For the time being, she waited, glaring at Alan the whole time while she dug her nails into the palms of her hands out rage.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm
"You're already proving much more intelligent than most other Slaves that come out of that auction." Alan remarked as he drove.
"I take it you realize trying to escape right now is downright suicidal." he added, now looking at her once he was at a Red Light.

"You know, they took the gag out of your mouth, so you CAN speak instead of just glaring at me." he replied, giving a smirk as he continued to look at her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 am
"I have nothing to say to you." Abagail replied with a low growl, her glare getting worse.

The temptation to attack now was getting hard to ignore. Despite that he even confirmed it would be pointless to attack now, she still wanted to. The idea of making his face turn blue while she choked him with the chains was just as pleasurable as it was amusing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 am
"Trust me. You'll think differently once you realize you belong to me now." Alan replied, still staring at her.

"It will all be easier if you just decide to just put up with it and let go of your pride." he added as the light turned green, causing him to put his eyes to the road, now driving again.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 am
"That's easy for you to say." Abagail grunted, her glare remaining. "You weren't purchased like a God damn animal at a show, so it's REAL easy for you to talk about dealing with it or letting pride go.

"Where the ******** do you get off anyway? Do you think this is just some dandy little trip? Like I should be happy I got bought?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 am
Alan looked over at her from the corner of his eye.
"I figured you'd at least be happy you weren't bought by an old man who would only use you as a sex slave, but I guess that didn't cross your mind." he replied, rolling his eyes as he continued watching the road.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm
"And you don't intend to use me for the same purpose?" Abagail asked, before giving a scoff. She rolled her eyes as she finally looked away from Alan and not glared out the window.

"I'm not an idiot. I know exactly what's going on, and I won't let any of it happen. Now while I'm alive."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff