Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Upgcoming games we're excited for! (Share and Network!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 pm
Skyrim Sword  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm
Now I'm more excited for SWTOR

I don't play P2P games, but ths could change it.
I love star wars.
Bioware does awesome games.
I love playing online.

This could break me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic?v=8x3b68_f-h8&feature=pyv&ad=14962448132&kw=SWTOR#p/u/10/6zTRZZefmvM  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 pm
Really pumped for:
Atlus to say anything about Persona 3DS or Persona 5
Animal Crossing 3DS
Paper Mario 3DS
Mario Kart 7
Fantasy Life
Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena
Ten free GBA games oooh yeah love dat gba

Interested in (probably won't get all of them due to lack of time and money):
Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus Uprising
Skyward Sword
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (3DS version)
Sonic Generations
Bit.Trip Saga
Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP)
Persona 4: The Golden (PSVita blehh)
SMT3DS
Kirbys look fun but I dun feel like shelling out 40-50$ for something that I'll probably finish in like a day :/ excited for them to be old lol

Why is everyone talking about New Vegas. Is there going to be a new one or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Kuzodav

I love star wars.
I love playing online.

This could break me.

]http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic?v=8x3b68_f-h8&feature=pyv&ad=14962448132&kw=SWTOR#p/u/10/6zTRZZefmvM
i'll be honest, the thing that sucks most about any MMO i start playing is the fact once you get to the endgame content it becomes all about PvP. one reason i picked EVE back up, PVP isn't all thats left to do, you can build an empire on being a savy marketer, Gun for hire, or you can go and become a pirate and kill people in low security areas. star wars may be a good name in movies, kotor 2 was good for its time, the franchise is big, bioware is cool and all. but.

this would mark prolly the 7th p2p MMO i would have tried, i've got a city of heros account somewhere i havn't touched in ages, WoW account that i'll never touch again, Eve im currently playing now, DDO i might as well pay per month as when i do play i buy things. spiral knights might as well be pay to win, even though the mechanics of the game are shitty. 5 star gear and you still die in t2. Age of empires online isn't P2P but its like paying one time to play the civilization you want and i've invested in that.

im done with MMO's no matter how good they start it ends the same, moving to the next MMO or back to an old one.

my friends who were excited at the games announcement now would feel reluctant buying it due to some of the recent gameplay announcements and i agree with them.

so to put it short, dont instabuy SWTOR, let it play out and get input from people who did instabuy it a month later and see if they are still eager to play it.

if not. im right.  

Xilo The Odd

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 am
Xilo The Odd
Kuzodav

I love star wars.
I love playing online.

This could break me.

]http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic?v=8x3b68_f-h8&feature=pyv&ad=14962448132&kw=SWTOR#p/u/10/6zTRZZefmvM
i'll be honest, the thing that sucks most about any MMO i start playing is the fact once you get to the endgame content it becomes all about PvP. one reason i picked EVE back up, PVP isn't all thats left to do, you can build an empire on being a savy marketer, Gun for hire, or you can go and become a pirate and kill people in low security areas. star wars may be a good name in movies, kotor 2 was good for its time, the franchise is big, bioware is cool and all. but.

this would mark prolly the 7th p2p MMO i would have tried, i've got a city of heros account somewhere i havn't touched in ages, WoW account that i'll never touch again, Eve im currently playing now, DDO i might as well pay per month as when i do play i buy things. spiral knights might as well be pay to win, even though the mechanics of the game are shitty. 5 star gear and you still die in t2. Age of empires online isn't P2P but its like paying one time to play the civilization you want and i've invested in that.

im done with MMO's no matter how good they start it ends the same, moving to the next MMO or back to an old one.

my friends who were excited at the games announcement now would feel reluctant buying it due to some of the recent gameplay announcements and i agree with them.

so to put it short, dont instabuy SWTOR, let it play out and get input from people who did instabuy it a month later and see if they are still eager to play it.

if not. im right.
200 hours of story. Not to mention in-depth decisions, and the fact that there are 8 classes that play differently (Save the jedi classes) so, it'll take a while. Not to mention that there'll be expanding content.

Your fault. Spiral Knights. Really? and city of heroes? Bad choices.

Don't all games end the same? You run out of s**t to do. Except if the world's expanding an/or add-ons.
Oh, and aside from Guild Wars. You can run through any mission again you want. Ever. Any mission, nbd. So that's a cool thing about GW.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm
I was interested in The Old Republic, but after watching videos it pretty much just looks like WoW with Star Wars places. I'd be way more in to MMOs if they didn't all control like World of Warcraft.

Plus it's got that shitty cartoon look from the Clone Wars and that s**t is gay.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 pm
The Eleventh AK
I was interested in The Old Republic, but after watching videos it pretty much just looks like WoW with Star Wars places. I'd be way more in to MMOs if they didn't all control like World of Warcraft.

Plus it's got that shitty cartoon look from the Clone Wars and that s**t is gay.
and david saves the day, taking my massive words and shrinking them down a bit.

but to further shrink it.

WoW is cartoony looking
SWTOR is the cartoony version
SWTOR is as david said wow with starwars skins.

i've played wow.
i've gotten to the lich king, best fight in the game
never beat him.
dont want to waste money on it or anything similar.

rather play EVE,
ITS IN SPACE
you can buy game time with ingame cash if you can get enough.
form massive corporations to pirate the stars, rape the astroid mines, go bounty hunting, own the market in an entire region, its not all about questing, it breaks the MMO cycle of u du queest and get xp.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 pm
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK

WoW is cartoony looking

i've played wow.
never beat him.

rather play EVE,
ITS IN SPACE
form massive corporations to pirate the stars, rape the astroid mines, go bounty hunting, own the market in an entire region, its not all about questing, it breaks the MMO cycle of u du queest and get xp.

You can pay to play with in game cash? How many months would it take to play before that was a viable option?  

Kuzodav

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 am
Kuzodav
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK

WoW is cartoony looking

i've played wow.
never beat him.

rather play EVE,
ITS IN SPACE

You can pay to play with in game cash? How many months would it take to play before that was a viable option?
depends, how good of a corporation you can get into.

besides the fact is its an option. few MMO's do it cause of "gold farming" but those that are smart make gold farming have to be a group effort, the wealth is shared and it becomes what your group is about. farming cash to keep playing, i know for a fact theres a corp where most of the players play free most of their time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Xilo The Odd
Kuzodav
Xilo The Odd
The Eleventh AK

WoW is cartoony looking

i've played wow.
never beat him.

rather play EVE,
ITS IN SPACE

depends, how good of a corporation you can get into.

besides the fact is its an option. few MMO's do it cause of "gold farming" but those that are smart make gold farming have to be a group effort, the wealth is shared and it becomes what your group is about. farming cash to keep playing, i know for a fact theres a corp where most of the players play free most of their time.

I'd be lying if I said EVE never interested me.
Either way.

I don't see SWTOR as a WoW clone.
SWTOR's got:
A (full) story.
Full voice acting.
Decision-Consequence system.
Crews to do your bullshit for you, like crafting, gathering, and diplomatic missions.
A world that's familiar without being old, in that, it's a slightly different time period than the TOR series. blah blah blah
and more I'm too lazy to type.
also
lol@hatingonthegraphics-diz iz da ninento cult u shud no bi nau dat grafix dont maek a gaem  

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 pm
The Eleventh AK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

is TF2 a star wars game i did not know  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

is TF2 a star wars game i did not know
u shuld fite  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:05 pm
let's fite  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 pm
The Eleventh AK
let's fite

Do it with cartoony lightsabers.  
Social Room