Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Maybe Damian." Lena murmured. "You know how he's like when it comes to the wedding." she told Nikolai, but couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he had to share a room with Armageddon. "Don't let things get steamy in there!" she teased.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:41 pm
he chuckled and blew Lena a kiss. "what I dont understand though, is that why did armageddon agree? something doesnt add up! first a bounty hunter who, not thirty minutes ago, tried to kill us, and is now helping us with the wedding. our arch-enemy is joining the wedding and no telling who else"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

User Image
Ghost smirked and looked at Nikolai. "It's based on memories from dear Hiro-sama, and it's only up to you to think it's suspicious." He said as Hiro nodded in agreement and turned to Lena with a grin. about to say something when he saw Takeshi. "Who invited you?" He asked curiously.

User Image

Takeshi walked out of his shadow listening to his IPod,The song Just Lose It by Eminem. He look at Nik with his eyes closed then ran a hand down his chest. "Mm boy touch my body." He then looked at Lena his eyes still closed and put a soft hand on her cheek. "I mean girl,Touch my body." He opened his eyes,His pale red ones looked into Lena's and smiled. "Ah sorry I really like this song."

(Just so you know those lyrics are in the song so hehe,Funny music video you should watch it.)  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Lena started laughing when Takeshi came and touched Nikolai's chest then blinked when he touched her cheek. "No worries." she said and backed out of his reach, still laughing a little.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm
Nikolai made a 0.0 face at Takeshi "erm......no thank you?" he laughed. "hey lena, just a thought who DID make the guest list cause i didnt"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Hiro grinned at Nikolai "I did!" He spoke happily. "Although Ghost generated the rooms, anyways, it's getting cold so we should head inside."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked at Nikolie and took his headphones out and put his IPod away and gave him a bored look (Like the pic just with pale red eyes.) "It was apart of the song,Besides I rather touch Lena's or have her touch me other then you.Dont take that the wrong way,Only Dia is allowed to touch me these days." He chuckled lightly

(Can you make Dia come please Nerd.)  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yeah, I have that affect on people." Lena laughed while making a snowball out of the snow outside. "Sure, hang on a second." she said, grinning mischievously, then hurled a snowball at Hiro.

"Do not have my name in the same sentence with you being touched." Dia muttered from the shadows inside the temple. She was leaning against the wall with her scythe in her arms, her usual bored look on.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm
"your in love with Dia? now this I just don't see." Nikolai chuckled and looked at Dia. "your face is gonna stick like that if you keep forwning" he smirked  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Hiro smiled at Takeshi. "Been awhile." He said before opening the temple doors and walking inside. "You'll be rooming with Diavalos Dia." He spoke, wondering if he got the name right. "me and the Foster's will occupy this floor, the next rooms will be upstairs." Hiro felt a snowball hit the side of his face and turned to see Dia and Lena. "Oh, what a coincidence.

((Cant wait till Damian comes xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Takeshi saw Dia and walked over to her. "Did you forget what Happened in your room just a few hours ago? Didn't you enjoy yourself,If I remember you screamed 'Takeshi!' Right after." Chuckled lightly at Dia  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 pm
Nikolai burst out laughing. "Dia? and....and You? did..." He laughed harder. "just wow" he sighed. "thats a romantic comedy right there."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Dia scowled a little and pointed one of the scythe blades at his throat. "You will speak of that to no one." she seethed then paused. "We are.... rooming together?" she blinked slowly at Takeshi, still expressionless.

"Ok, let's get to the room now, 'cause my hands are about to get frostbite!" Lena frowned and breathed on her hands to warm them up, quickly regretting making a snowball without mittens.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Nikolai held Lena's hands. "is that better love?" he said and looked at Dia. "well erm...congrats on the date i guess" he shrugged. "it aint cold to me. back in Stahlingrad it snowed like this everyday."
((wait, isnt it just fall?))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces