Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Five Applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:00 am
bandcampboy
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
bandcampboy
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
My favourite part is where anyone can apply for those 'Sound Five weapons' and just get approved on the spot... Just saying...

I was sent a PM saying that I was in it. Firu pre-determined who would get it. It wasn't just apply and get it. However I kinda figured the Otokage was in on it. Is that not the case? confused

Apparently not. I just don't understand why or even how Firu can do that anyway, considering he is not Otokage at present time, nor apparently consulted with the Otokage. If so, I'm insulted Firu, you hear me? Insulted! You didn't even consider me! crying I am the most loyal to sound... EVER >.> And you know I am a fairly good Lit. roleplayer.

It does concern me that the Otokage didn't know. I'm sure he's got a good explanation. Out of curiosity Omoi where has your character been? I saw it leave Oto and I wonder what you've been up to. Waltz needs you man. Probably silly to talk about this in this thread.

I trained Sound Genjutsu to Gennin and my customs to Gennin in the Rice Country.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 am
bandcampboy
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
bandcampboy
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
My favourite part is where anyone can apply for those 'Sound Five weapons' and just get approved on the spot... Just saying...

I was sent a PM saying that I was in it. Firu pre-determined who would get it. It wasn't just apply and get it. However I kinda figured the Otokage was in on it. Is that not the case? confused

Apparently not. I just don't understand why or even how Firu can do that anyway, considering he is not Otokage at present time, nor apparently consulted with the Otokage. If so, I'm insulted Firu, you hear me? Insulted! You didn't even consider me! crying I am the most loyal to sound... EVER >.> And you know I am a fairly good Lit. roleplayer.

It does concern me that the Otokage didn't know. I'm sure he's got a good explanation. Out of curiosity Omoi where has your character been? I saw it leave Oto and I wonder what you've been up to. Waltz needs you man. Probably silly to talk about this in this thread.

There are many actions that cannot really be justified within this thread. Many of them... I can't really reveal. But, before anyone is approved, I'd like for Crimson to post her opinion on all five weapons, all five applicants, and of course, her opinion on this being done behind her back.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 am
Gladly.
On the weapons:
Crossroads Burst(Push Guitar/ax) : don't we have a jutsu that does this already? like, Onchou: Oshi (Harmony: Push) ? Combined with a genjutsu. Though it could be useful, I guess.

Heavenly Fall (Pull Guitar/spear) : I like how it is different in that it pulls people in to close range, but I'm worried it could be overpowered. It strikes me as though the power for these guitars was inspired by the Six Paths of Pein, Deva and Preta Paths.

I like the guitars, if not fully how they were done.

The Keeper of Sound(Sound Braclets) : It's a nicely done weapon, very interesting, but I don't like how it's geared specifically for Shoko, who isn't even a Sound Shinobi, but we'll get to that.

Dragons Breath(Bell/Crushing Sword) : It seems like a pointless weapon to me. You'd be better off going after the Mist 7 equivalent. sad

Ki Djembe(Drum) : I like the drum. Looks cool.

Zeikkikan Tai(Chinese harp) : I saw a Chinese B-movie with this in it. It was played by a set of twins. Interesting fight scene and I like the weapon. This one is probably better than the guitars.

Applicants :
Only ones I would give it to right now are ss3kid, and bandcampboy. Possibly Raito Ichiru and Hitomi_Nakamura depending on something I'm not allowed to talk about.

As for the two non-Sound shinobi, I respect you, but there is no way I would give out the weapons of Sound to non-Sound members.
On a side note: if you do the math, we have six weapons and six applicants. Isn't it called the Sound Five? But really, wasn't it the Sound Four in cannon?

On this being done behind my back without anyone talking to me: Furious, Betrayed, Furious, Hurt, Furious, Offended, Furious, Deceived, Furious, Mislead, and Furious.
Firu Shinra, I respect you, but you have been doing nothing other than piss me off since you came back. You have completely disregarded me, taken a squad out of Otogakure into the rice country, run your own missions and acted like you were still in charge. YOU'RE NOT. You became inactive, for whatever reason, and essentially let Sound die. Then you come back and name someone just as bad as you, whose first action was to leave Sound to try and resurrect his old rpc. If you were standing in front of me, I'd punch you in the face right now.

Eris5 - I'm hurt that I wasn't consulted on the matter. I consider you a friend, and thought you would at least let me know that you were in on this and talk to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:37 pm
I thought it was kind of weird that he was doing all this leader-type stuff. I definately have respect for you Firu and what you're trying to do, but Crimson is completely right. I also didn't realize that these were being given out to non sound shinobi. So I should probably take the djembe off my profile, huh? Shame cuz I really like those drums in real life.

@crimson: There were five if you count Kimimaru.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 pm
@Crimson: Please don't jump on Eris's back about this. She honestly did not know that Firu was not the Otokage still. We were talking yesterday and I realized that she thought he was the Otokage and had to correct her -- sent her a link to your most recent post as Otokage. She did not know and thought she was helping the Otokage when she wasn't. She wasn't going behind your back. It was a misunderstanding on her part, so please don't fuss at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 pm
wow I really messed up. The braclets and sixth weapon for Shoko (the creator of the weapons) was meant to be the key to the weapons, the way in which she could give the weapons to the sound five. The whole thing was meant as a peace treaty idea, fitting into story about how Shoko, who knows sound jutsu through her clan abilities and was a great friend of Nanashi's and trained with him would give these weapons to the sound five...im pissed off as hell cause i wanted these weapons to go to real sound shinobi. I wanted this to be a real story to get started, but instead I didn't do my research and now I look pretty ******** stupid. Thanks for the response on the weapons...I don't know exactly how to react to guitar comments...probably should just talk to you further about them in later construct but ya...anyways im going to go hide under some rock now.  

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm
I've just found out that Eris was misinformed, I'm not mad at her, or anything. I love Eris. I'm sorry if what I said hurt you, you got played. I'd love to work out this arc as a peace treaty between Sound and Grass, and it could still work because Makoto loves Shoko! heart heart

Still really pissed at Firu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces