Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
So... this one time at band camp... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curieux Rose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 pm
I play the trumpet and mellophone, I love playing jazz and marches along with the occasional Neon Trees whee
Band camp is the most amazing thing ever.
Kudos to making a thread on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm
One time at band camp in was raining here in utah, it got really muddy and while were were cleaning the 3rd movement to a show the ENTIRE tuba section went down like dominos. It was the most amazing happening i have ever witnessed  

Curieux Rose

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:57 pm
That's sounds so funny! xd

Corienne Rose
One time at band camp in was raining here in utah, it got really muddy and while were were cleaning the 3rd movement to a show the ENTIRE tuba section went down like dominos. It was the most amazing happening i have ever witnessed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:30 pm
Corienne Rose
I play the trumpet and mellophone, I love playing jazz and marches along with the occasional Neon Trees whee

Ooh, that's neat~ I thought about jazz band, wanting to play the saxophone, but then just decided not to. Too much trouble to get one, lol xD

Band camp is pretty fun. I was just miserable after the first time, getting so sunburned. Lol, in summer, second time, I put so much sunscreen on, I barely had tan lines! I definitely had learned my lesson xD

And your story about the tubas was funny~ We only have two tubas, but still, I can picture them going down from mud *w*

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

Curieux Rose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm
SkyEvermore
Corienne Rose

Ooh, that's neat~ I thought about jazz band, wanting to play the saxophone, but then just decided not to. Too much trouble to get one, lol xD

Band camp is pretty fun. I was just miserable after the first time, getting so sunburned. Lol, in summer, second time, I put so much sunscreen on, I barely had tan lines! I definitely had learned my lesson xD

And your story about the tubas was funny~ We only have two tubas, but still, I can picture them going down from mud *w*

Haha, I actually did pretty good with sunscreen this year, but I put a bunch of duct tape in the shapes of letters so I have a really amazing tanline, It says "sexy" xd : xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm
Corienne Rose
Haha, I actually did pretty good with sunscreen this year, but I put a bunch of duct tape in the shapes of letters so I have a really amazing tanline, It says "sexy" xd : xp

o.0 Wow, lol. That's.. interesting xDD

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

girrrrly

Tipsy Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 am
i'm so jealous of people who can play!!! i can play a bit of piano by ear, but that's about it xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 am
Corienne Rose

O.o And what exactly is a mellophone? o.O  

SilentlyVicious

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 am
Lacella
i'm so jealous of people who can play!!! i can play a bit of piano by ear, but that's about it xD

I love the piano, and it's cool that you can play by ear! :]

I have this kids' keyboard that lights up, so I got to learn a few simple songs on it xD Wish I could take lessons ♥

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 am
SkyEvermore
Lacella

I love the piano, and it's cool that you can play by ear! :]

I have this kids' keyboard that lights up, so I got to learn a few simple songs on it xD Wish I could take lessons ♥

When you're done, can I borrow it? XD I want to learn to play.  

SilentlyVicious

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
O.o And what exactly is a mellophone? o.O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a brass wind instrument that's similar to the French Horn. :]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

It's been so long that I've forgotten most of them ; A; And the battery died on it, lol. Haven't gotten around to putting in new ones~

A few songs I can think of that are on it are "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean," "The Wheels on the Bus" (even though it sounded nothing like it), and... that's all I can remember. But there's about ten songs on it ♥

And sure~ You can borrow it xD

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 am
SkyEvermore
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon

It's been so long that I've forgotten most of them ; A; And the battery died on it, lol. Haven't gotten around to putting in new ones~

A few songs I can think of that are on it are "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean," "The Wheels on the Bus" (even though it sounded nothing like it), and... that's all I can remember. But there's about ten songs on it ♥

And sure~ You can borrow it xD

Mellophone; that looks exactly like a French horn. But then again, I hardly know what a French horn looks like. XD

Woo-hoo! Finally gonna learn me some piano! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 am
TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Mellophone; that looks exactly like a French horn. But then again, I hardly know what a French horn looks like. XD

Woo-hoo! Finally gonna learn me some piano! <3

The keys you press on a French horn are different. xD But yeah, they look pretty much the same~

SkyEvermore

Loyal Sweetheart

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:28 am
SkyEvermore

The keys you press on a French horn are different. xD But yeah, they look pretty much the same~

Well, now I know and knowing is half the battle.
Thank you for educating me. :3  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games