Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm
Floating her way into the room, Pepin held a slip of paper and nearly tripped over a student's leg when she realized her floating had stopped. "Okay.. did I get this right? Am I in the right place? I'm picking up supplies for Reden-"

Good

Gracious

JACK ALMIGHTY.

A boil waltzing around without his shirt on? Pepin had to divert her eyes and whistle an eight bit tune innocently as she wandered away. It didn't occur to her immediately that it was the instructor. This avoidance almost landed her in walking into the pit which she managed to avoid only by catching sight of Mitsu and gleefully bounding over towards her. "Heya Mitsu! What class is this?"

PEPIN IS ATTENDING  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 pm
His smile was definitely laced with malice; jacking boil. Levi kept eye contact while scowling at West up until the demon left and she turned back to Riyo. Chuckling at her quiet reaction to the wrath demon, Levi had a feeling she'd like this ghoul. That'd be West in'a nutshell.

The bakeneko was also pretty bold herself! Ya got a good mouth on ya, Riyo. Nice ta see a ghoul free 'ta speakin' her mind. Staring for a moment, Levi had her doubts about the following but asked anyway. Don't 'supposed ya'll fight any.

She noticed the lupin, Mitsu, enter the class and ave her a healthy wave and smile.  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Danny avoided that bottomless pit, and the water lake ... puddle... Ugh.

Immediately, like a moth drawn to light, she zipped over to Roch and socked him gently and lightly. It was like saying "hello" in Danny. This one wasn't meant to hurt, but as Roch knew too well, she could make it hurt.

"Look at you all alone and by yourselfff," she was, surprisingly, back to her normal energetic self in only a few nights. Roch's method had been working well so far. Sometimes she couldn't quite sleep through all of it, but she was getting better, really! She'd had a few good nights of sleep and it was really showing progress on her.

Quietly, she started humming some nameless tune that was really more notes than song. "Didja follow the note here?" She was referring to the one on the bulletin board. Danny had noticed it and just couldn't avoid it. Detective Danny was on the case!

((Danny signing up!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 pm
While Jericho didn't need too much more help with getting Flamethrower under control, he figured that a few extra tips in minipet training couldn't hurt. He made his way to the classroom, glancing around. It looked the same as the last time he had been in here. There were a handful of others around, from the looks of things. Looking about, he made his way in, wondering what would be the agenda for today.

Hopefully it wouldn't involve getting molested by the tentacle monsters in the room. The bushes in the middle of the class were a curious sight, however.

Waving to Riyo, West, and Levi, he grinned before settling down in one part of the room, waiting for class to begin.

((Jericho is attending!))  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm
Israfel liked Professor Malcom, mostly in a way since he'd been the one to pass him onto year two. Plus he taught valuable lessons in minipets. From minipet treats, to how to trust and deal with them and- Yes well, the Siren certainly felt a bit happy to be able to attend yet another class with the Professor, shirtless or not.

Enetering the room, blue eyes scanned the students already present. there was one ghoul he'd almost wanted to jump up and go talk to immediately as her bright red hair gave her away in the crowd. "LW, LW, Hi! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" He waved enthusiastically at her. While he was by no means close, he still was fond of the fact she'd been one of the one's to take the exam and pass along with Gabe and Lucien. To think this room was where- Blinking at the couse Israfel realize it had since been changed. The once dusty land was now filled with bushes? Curious. Or Sneaky? Earwings flicked back and forth as the siren debated who to sit with.

Or rather where to sit. the answer came quick enough, as Israfel saw Jericho, and with a jump of glee dashed to the red dragon. "Jericho! Jericho!" Israfel wings shifted as if itching to spread. "You know how I can fly now? Like, really, really fly! This room. During my exams- oh Jack I wish you could have seen me. And- Look!" Not hesitating the Siren turned around and showed off his wings. "Soon, the white'll fade and I'll be a full grown siren!" Israfel might have gotten to the candy a little early that morning.

((Israfel is attending))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 pm
Hearing an excited voice calling out for him, Jericho turned to see Israfel jumping up and down with glee. He didn't care that the other was really hyper right now. Maybe a few months back that would have kind of annoyed him, but that certainly wasn't the case now.

Smiling widely, he looked over at the Siren's wings. They appeared to be getting bigger, which was a good sign. It'd make things easier for him to fly that way.

"Really? That's great!" the dragon exclaimed, feeling a sense of pride for the other student, "You've come a really long way Isra. I'm really proud of you man. You'll have to show me your flight skills later on when you have the chance!"

Grinning still, he made his way over and went ahead to give Isra a one-armed hug.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 pm
There was one thing Jericho didn't know about Israfel that he would shortly discover of his flight student. Israfel didn't do half hugs. No, it was all or nothing for the smaller student. So when Jericho came at him with one arm, Israfel had two out, and gave the boil the strongest hug he could muster. Did it look a little gay? Maybe. Did Israfel care? Nope. He was pretty sure no one would care anyway. Jericho had given the siren hope when he'd almost had none left; the dragon had taught him and believed in him when Israfel's own clan had all but given up on him.

And that wasn't worth one armed hugs. It was worth two, three, four armed hugs. Sadly Israfel lacked four arms, so he just had to settle for his two and squeezing the boil as much as he could while grinning. "I'll show you after class okay? I might even try some fancy things like flips and dive bombs soon!"

So far, dives he could do into water, but not dive bombs over land, he was still working on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Jericho was caught by surprise when Israfel practically latched onto him and tightly. Blinking down at the smaller student, he was a bit confused for the moment, but then smiled and lightly patted him on the back, giving more of a full hug.

"Sure thing. Before long you'll have mastered the skies! I just know it," he chuckled. Hopefully the Siren wouldn't end up hurting himself too much while trying the fancier moves. He knew he sure did when he was picking up flight for the first time. Damn some of his crashes hurt.

"But it's pretty amazing isn't it?" he grinned.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am
Willow had seen the minipet thing at the open house as well. She'd also been walking around checking the boards to see what was going on this week when she noticed the mini-pet class had been listed.

The Byakko couldn't help but try to arrive as soon as she possibly could. This class sounded like it was going to be as interesting as the maze had been. She found a place to... well she stood there staring at the classroom that was a bottomless pit and the bushes on a strip of land. She tried to move to a place where she wouldn't be crowded, this was either going to be really hard for her or very interesting. Most likely both.

[[Willow is Signing up]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am
Letting the other student go, Israfel smiled. And sat down next to Jericho. Was he going anywhere now? Not likely. Nodding his head at the fellow Knob, Israfel only felt pride as his feather puffed out. "yup! Oh Oh Oh! And I found out something! I have an avian from!" Tapping his student pin, the grin was earwing to earwing. "It's small but I found out I had it over the summer, right after I could fly! I-" A tiny huff. "Well It's not big, but I still have it, you know?" The siren had come a long ways confidence wise, and was chatting up anyone who'd listen.

"I can't wait to be as good as you one day. You think you can help me with some more techniques?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 am
As Mitsu continued to look around the room she caught sight of Levi and returned the wave, though it was hard for the ghoul to see the returned smile. She might have walked over but Pepin was soon bounding up to her. "Ah, Pepin!" Mitsu sounded delighted to see her monochrome friend once again.

"I..I think this is a mini pet class." She was only vaguely familiar with Professor Malcolm but she was pretty sure that's what Lizzy had said.

It seemed there was also other new people Mitsu was becoming acquainted with in the room as well, like Israfel from the last class. Hopefully this one would not entitle enraged dust bunnies. There was also Jericho who Mitsu had seen here and there but had yet to really get to know. He seemed rather friendly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:43 am
"Really?" Jericho said with a look of curiosity as he sat down as well. He didn't know that Sirens could take on another form! Now he had to wonder just what Isra's avian form looked like.

"Could you show me that too after class?" he asked before nodding and smiling, "Of course I can! We might have different wings but the techniques should be pretty similar. Just gotta keep practicing and charging ahead is all. You've made some pretty huge steps in a few months already."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 am
Riley walked in to class just in time to see Jericho and Israfel hugging. There may have been a quick movement in her hands, which always held her eyePhone anyway, and the almost inaudible sound of a click. There was no proof that either of such things had happened when she sat down beside Jericho, however, and bent to knock her arm gently against his as a subtle greeting. Then she sat quietly, and innocently, at her desk.

And that was all.

((RILEY IS ATTENDING CAPSLOCK))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am
"Too... many... jackin'... ghosts," Roch whispered as Danny got to him. He looked slightly pale, which was strange. There might have been no more ghosts than there were usually in his classes, but usually there were more... others, too. His face looked slightly pale, paler than usual, even. "Hey, tell me ghosts are scared of fire?"

Because if they were he'd haul Danny's smokin' a** around with him everywhere. Smokin' literally, since her tail was on fire, and he was positive she had no control over the jackin' thing.

He glanced over as Riley walked in, taking a deep breath and relaxing slightly. At least that made two people that had his back if somethin' happened. Maybe.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 am
nekoluch

Riyo getting praised for being straight-forward? There was a first. "I'm glad someone thinks so." Actually, she really was, and a little surprised to boot.

"Fight?" The ghoul repeated, her eyebrow raising. For a moment, Riyo thought about the time she took Jericho out to that restaurant and ended up punching the greeter in the face for being such a douche. "You know." She started. "I haven't that much before, but something tells me that's changing." The feline nodded slowly to her own words. "I like punching people." Though she hadn't been hit back yet. Hell, she hadn't been in an actual fight yet.

Noticing Jericho walk in, Riyo waved and added the usual "Hey Jericho." as she had greeted him with in the classes before. Ah, looked like Mitsu was here too. Though, the feline refrained from greeting her. Why she couldn't really say herself, but considering Mitsu's most likely large group of friends, the ghoul didn't want to say anything potentially offensive.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff