Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
single or couples? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you...
  single
  have a gf/bf
View Results

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:25 pm
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE
o3o Anybody like the shy, nerdy types?? xD

yea lots of girls im one them you just have to start talking to them

-.- Honestly anytime I see a girl I like, I sort of just look at her for a moment and continue walking... most of the time I just smile at them and they smile back, but I'm just too shy to talk to them. I've tried talking to a girl once and well I started sweating, jumbling up my words, and sort of just dropped. Being 19 I feel bad that I havn't overcome this yet.

awww thats adorable.sorry but its rare to find out someone older than me to be that shy.well in anycase next time you try to talk to a girl you like stay calm and start of with a simple hi how are you.then try to find a subject you both like taking about  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm
Deel-Dough
Aquamere
If only it was that easy. But she moved so it makes getting back together with her that much more harder.

oh i see,well that cant be helped but you can either keep in touch and try to get back to gether.or you can just be friends and find some one else  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 pm
Aquamere
This is true. Thats probably why she still talk to me on Facebook every now in then.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 pm
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE

-.- Honestly anytime I see a girl I like, I sort of just look at her for a moment and continue walking... most of the time I just smile at them and they smile back, but I'm just too shy to talk to them. I've tried talking to a girl once and well I started sweating, jumbling up my words, and sort of just dropped. Being 19 I feel bad that I havn't overcome this yet.

awww thats adorable.sorry but its rare to find out someone older than me to be that shy.well in anycase next time you try to talk to a girl you like stay calm and start of with a simple hi how are you.then try to find a subject you both like taking about

Thanks for the advice. I'll try. heart  

A TOXIC JUJUBE

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

A TOXIC JUJUBE

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm
Deel-Dough
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE

NVM

o.o xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm
Deel-Dough
Aquamere
This is true. Thats probably why she still talk to me on Facebook every now in then.

yea  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Deel-Dough
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE

NVM

o.o xD
Hiya ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:46 pm
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE
Aquamere
A TOXIC JUJUBE

Thanks for the advice. I'll try. heart

your welcome hun  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm
Aquamere
Yea so hows it going? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm
irl I say I'm single, i have yet to get a boyfriend, because I'm honestly a really hateful and mean person and once guys become my friends that's all they want to be, but online i have 2 bfs, this is also one reason i'm no longer looking irl for a bf, both are thankfully from two different mmorpgs i play, yeah i'm messed up; does anyone else agree?
**NOTE: I love both guys, and if I were to choose between either, I'd pick neither have have them both hate me.. o-o; and they do not know about one another.. >.>;;  

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZovLe

Invisible Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:02 pm
A TOXIC JUJUBE
***Mind you I'm straight when I say this.

I've never been in a relationship with a girl. I would like to be, but many people seem to have so much drama. I'm just too shy to talk to girls... in person. Here and Xbox I'm fine talking to girls. xD

I'll find the right girl though. The moment will show itself someday.

Good 4 u, u actually have hope. Most people say that they'll never find the rite person.
But ur like me, i no that someday, ill find the perfect guy, though unlike u, i have dated b4.
p.s. i am not rying to give u a hint that im availible, i no that ill probably never meet u, and therefor i can not and will not date u. hopefully u weren't thinking that, but i had to say it just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:02 pm
Deel-Dough
Aquamere

good  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A TOXIC JUJUBE

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm
laugh10
A TOXIC JUJUBE
***Mind you I'm straight when I say this.

I've never been in a relationship with a girl. I would like to be, but many people seem to have so much drama. I'm just too shy to talk to girls... in person. Here and Xbox I'm fine talking to girls. xD

I'll find the right girl though. The moment will show itself someday.

Good 4 u, u actually have hope. Most people say that they'll never find the rite person.
But ur like me, i no that someday, ill find the perfect guy, though unlike u, i have dated b4.
p.s. i am not rying to give u a hint that im availible, i no that ill probably never meet u, and therefor i can not and will not date u. hopefully u weren't thinking that, but i had to say it just in case.

Oh yea. I knew. xD But yea glad I'm not the only one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Aquamere
Deel-Dough
Aquamere

good
Well thats good to hear.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100